• Published 4th Oct 2015
  • 787 Views, 2 Comments

A Quest for Harmony - Doodle Note



Two siblings and their pony get sent on a tireless quest to find five more elements since they have one of them to stop a menacing wizard. Do they have a chance to complete this objective?

  • ...
 2
 787

Chapter 6: The Truth of Plankton's Plan

Back with the travelers, they were inside the tunnel looking for a way into a hallway.

But Pinkie was singing. "My name is Pinkie Pie. I'm going through a tunnel looking for an entrance to one of the hallways."

Then Spongebob joined in. "I'm Spongebob Squarepants. I'm here with a band of travelers trying to save the balance."

Then Patrick. "I'm Patrick Star. I came from a cave living there for eternity."

Then Kenny muffled singing.

"We just want to travel, and that's what we will do-o-o. And if you're very kind to us, we'll share the journey with you-"

"I will punch all of you in the face if you don't stop singing!" Cole scolded.

Twilight lit up her horn to light the way.

"Thanks for the light." Mabel said.

"No problem." Twilight added.

"Twilight, I want to asked you something." Mabel said. "You said you lost your brother too. But how?"

"I'll tell you when I feel like it." Twilight replied.

"Oh, for goodness sake!" Rarity exclaimed in disgust. "There's mud in this tunnel. Are you sure this is such a good idea to go in this tunnel to find an entrance?"

"It was Kenny's idea." Zane replied.

Fluttershy turned and saw a door. "Guys, I found an entrance." She said opening the door.

The travelers went out of the tunnel and found themselves in a dungeon. And in each cell were many prisoners. Some were sobbing, some were trying to break the door down, some were bored, and some were getting sick. The travelers were shocked and felt guilty for those prisoners.

"Poor prisoners." Mabel said.

"How are we going to get all the way to Plankton without getting caught?" Rainbow asked.

Pinkie popped up wearing some armor. "We could always be sneaky as possible."

Jay noticed Pinkie wearing armor. "Pinkie, where did you get that armor?"

"I found it in a corner of unused armor." Pinkie said.

The rest looked to a corner and found unused armor.

"That gives me an idea!" Jay exclaimed.

After putting on the unused armor, the travelers got out of the dungeon wearing the armor like a disguise and walked into the hallways.

"Thanks for giving me the Octopony look, Kenny." Pinkie said.

Kenny muffled.

"You know, this was such a good idea." Squidward added. "I mean, I'm not that much into something shiny, but it's pretty good for a disguise."

"Now that we're at Plankton's castle, I wonder how is Plankton going to conquer Toonera." Nya said.

Mabel turned to Twilight. "Ready to tell how to lost your own family?"

Twilight sighed. "I once started as a regular unicorn. I lived in a nice cabin with my parents and my big brother, Shining Armor. But on my ninth birthday, that's when my life changed. Three changelings and their queen has came for me and my BBBFF. Which means Big Brother Best Friend Forever. Our parents tried their best to protect us, but their queen has ended their lives. My brother and I started running for our lives and the three changelings chased us and caught my brother. I wanted to save him, but he told me to run as far away as I can. And I did. But I suddenly stop at the place where my parents met, Midnight Falls. I had no choice but to jump into the water so they could not see me. And that's when I got my wings. I woke up on the shore of an island that I haven't seen before. I walked around, and what I have found was a village not too big or small. I walked into the village, and I noticed that the villagers were smiling, which means this village was a place of fun and happiness. But a strange man picked me up and I didn't know who he was or where he was taking me. But little did I know, he was taking me to some sort of pet shop that was filled with other fillies and foals. I was given food, water, a soft bed, a warm blanket, and a book of history. I read some pages in the book, but one of the pages has caught my eye. On that page, it showed the feud between humans and ponies, and two pony sisters have ended the feud with a sudden speech. But one day, a customer in that store chose me and put me inside a box with holes. I didn't know where that man was taking me, but decided to peek through some holes. What I saw was a two-story house that man was going into. But he put the box I was in down. And that's when I met my friends. They gave me everything. Fun, kindness, and the most important, friendship. But that's when my life changed again. A dragon came to the village and wrecked everything. So Kai and Nya's parents were forced to send us away to Canterlot, where we grew up in a castle."

"That's one sad story." Mabel said.

"I know." Twilight replied.

"You know, I'm very curious about Plankton's plan." Patrick said. "How is he going to take over Toonera?"

Kenny turned and saw a room with a door that had a sign saying 'Property of Plankton.'

The rest turn to where Kenny was looking.

"Maybe his plan might be in there." Rainbow said. "But should we check if someone's there first?"

The travelers peeked and saw a Bat Pony in sight.

"How are we going to get pass that Bat Pony?" Kai asked.

Pinkie chuckled. "Just leave it to me." She said walking to the Bat Pony. "Excuse me, I'm new here and I'm looking for the bathroom. Do you know where the bathroom is, because I really got to go before it's too late."

The Bat Pony turned to Pinkie. "New here? Don't worry. I know where the bathroom is. Just keep moving forward in this hallway and look to your left."

"Thank you." Pinkie said squirting ink at the Bat Pony's face and knocking him out.

The travelers followed Pinkie trampling the Bat Pony all the way to Plankton's room. They entered the room and started looking for Plankton's plan.

"I can't find anything!" Patrick yelled. "All I found was this journal."

Twilight puts on a surprised face and took the journal out of Patrick's hands. "Maybe this journal might help us." She said opening the journal and found a page saying Plankton's plan. She started reading it. "Dear journal, I've got a perfect idea to take over Toonera. I will first get to Canterlot and take the princesses hostage. Then I will take a piece of Princess Luna's mane, the last ingredient of my Nightmare Potion. And in the night of the full moon, I will drink from the potion and become a brand new nightmare. And I will get to the Mainland and dispose of the king and spread darkness everywhere."

The rest were shocked of what Twilight read in that journal.

"We have to find that potion!" Zane said.

"But where do we find the brewery room?" Rainbow asked.

"Don't worry." Sandy added. "I know where the brewery room is. Just follow me."

The rest followed Sandy all the way to the brewery room.

Meanwhile, Trixie was walking around the hallways with her partner, Starlight Glimmer, who was a pink unicorn with a purple and grayish blue mane and blue eyes with a scar over one of them. (Which she got from escaping a castle once) And she was wearing black armor with a blue shirt under and black boots with silver buckles.

"Can you tell me why we're doing this again?" Starlight asked.

"Starlight," Trixie started. "Master sensed a threat in this castle and we have to track it down. We don't want to disappoint our master like last time."

"Like the time we didn't check that three of our prisoners escaped?" Starlight asked.

"Exactly." Trixie answered.

As they look in front of them, Trixie and Starlight saw a Bat Pony covered in pink ink waking up. They walk up to the Bat Pony.

"What happened?" Starlight asked the Bat Pony.

"I was minding my own business." The Bat Pony explained. "But that's when a pink Octopony asked where the bathroom was. I told her where it was, but she squirted ink at me and knocked me out. And that's when many people trampled me."

"Pink Octopony?" Trixie asked dipping her hoof into the ink and smelled it. "Squid Pony ink."

"Squid Pony?" The Bat Pony asked.

"You've been fooled." Trixie explained. "There is a Squid Pony on the loose in this castle and she must have some friends by her side." She looked at the ink and saw a trail of it leading to Plankton's room. "And I have found some evidence." Trixie turns to Starlight. "Come, partner. We must investigate to where that Squid Pony is at now."

Back with the travelers, they finally arrived at the brewery room and started looking for the Nightmare Potion.

Lloyd checked the cabinets. "It's not in any of the cabinets."

"I checked the cauldron, and it was empty." Mabel said.

"I found where Plankton keeps his potions!" Spongebob exclaimed.

The rest ran to Spongebob and found many potions in stands.

"The Nightmare Potion could be any of these." Twilight said.

The travelers started looking for the potions as they heard an unknown voice.

"Looking for this?"

The travelers turn and saw a draconequus holding a purple potion.

"Yes." Cole said to the draconequus. "We need that before the world comes to an end."

"I'll give you the Nightmare Potion." The draconequus agreed. "But first, you must answer my riddle."

"Ooh, riddles!" Pinkie exclaimed. "What is it?"

The draconequus cleared his throat. "What was the pony sister's speech to end the feud between ponies and humans?"

"But I hate history." Lloyd whined.

Rainbow sighed. "You have to get over it, Lloyd."

"Says you!" Lloyd exclaimed. "All you do is fly, fight, and read!"

"Well, true." Rainbow said. "It means I'm an egghead, but it doesn't mean it's the wrong thing to do!"

Rainbow and Lloyd started arguing.

Squidward sighed. "Oh, brother."

Twilight was trying to remember, but has found the words. "Listen, all of you. It doesn't have to be this way. We don't have to be cold-hearted, unkind, or selfish to each other. We have to spread friendship around the world. And none of you are doing that. Without friendship, the whole world will be just chaos and torture. We have to learn the true meaning of friendship. Magic comes from Loyalty, Kindness, Generosity, Honesty, and Laughter. And with those elements, we have the Magic of Friendship. So please, give each other harmony. We don't have to be this way."

The draconequus looked into a book and read the page about the Great Feud of Ponies and Humans. "That is correct!" He gives Twilight the potion. "Here you go."

Twilight takes the potion. "Thank you, Mr.-"

"Allow me to introduce myself." The draconequus said. "I am Discord. God of Chaos. I'm not like any of the people who work here, but forced to."

"What was your life like?" Fluttershy asked.

"Well," Discord started. "I was just a draconequus. Happy, free, and had a life of my own. But one day, I was enjoy some fresh blackberries as I met Plankton, who wanted me to destroy the balance so he can rule the world, but I refused to do such a thing to some happy people. But he suddenly locked me up saying that I will help him whether I like it or not. He stole my freedom, happiness, and my life."

Fluttershy felt pity for Discord. "You poor thing."

Discord heard someone coming. "You have to go. All of you! You must leave before it's too late!"

The travelers listened to Discord's warning and ran out of the brewery room. They ran in the hallways finding a way out of the castle.

"We have to get rid of the potion!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Agreed." The rest said in unison.

Pinkie saw a blue line and stopped.

The rest stopped as well.

"What is that stuff?" Nya asked.

Pinkies sniffed the blue stuff. "Octopony ink."

The travelers backed up as they see Trixie pop out of the ink.

Pinkie gasped. "Octocorn!"

"Octo-what?" Cole asked.

"They're octopus unicorns!" Jay explained. "The octopus pegasi are Octopegasi."

"Other way!" Rarity yelled running the opposite way as she saw Starlight in front of her.

"Look what we have here." Starlight started. "A bunch of intruders breaking into our master's castle."

"No biggie." Rainbow said taking the potion from Twilight. "We have the potion right here. You want it? Come and-"

Starlight takes the potion out of Rainbow's grasp and puts it in her bag.

Patrick shook his head. "There's a new thing I learned. It's called asking!"

Starlight uses her magic to carry the travelers.

"You do realize I can fly, right?" Spongebob asked.

"I think they already know." Zane said.

"I think it's about time you meet our master." Trixie said.

Trixie and Starlight started to bring the travelers to the throne room.

Kai sighed in disappointment.

Author's Note:

Will the travelers find Celestia and Luna in Plankton's grasp? What will happen to poor Discord after he gave those travelers the Nightmare Potion?

Find out on the next chapter of A Quest for Harmony!