• Published 19th Sep 2015
  • 582 Views, 4 Comments

The Eternal Night - unicorn724



What happens when Nightmare Moon returns and has Supporters?

  • ...
 4
 582

Prologue (Revised)

How many ponies know the true story of the princess of the night? The few who have heard the prophecy can only guess as to what it means. There are not many left that know of her. And many who have heard the story of her fall are wrong. So very very wrong.

If you talk to Princess Celestia she will say Luna went insane. That she changed and became evil. What the sun princess doesn't know is that her sister was ignored. Her ponies feared the moon princess. While Celestia received all the praise and love of their kingdom. Luna was shunned.

If you talk to the nobility who knew her they would only be able to give an in-between answer. Some were indifferent, she was just there, like a package deal with Celestia. The others, though, they hated her. Telling the ponies under their care what a vile monster she was. Ponies stopped going to her court because of this. Many of her nights were spent in silence. Occasionally she would wander the castle grounds running into some members of her guard.

Only two ponies know the whole truth, the Princess herself and me.

Author's Note:

Hey, readers thank you for reading my story. I wanted to say if anyone has any ideas they would like to see in the story feel free to let me, just pm me.