• Published 25th Jul 2015
  • 3,727 Views, 172 Comments

Cafe Dazzling - brzy



The Dazzling's run a restaurant with Anon. The Rainbooms are jerks. They solve mysteries.

  • ...
10
 172
 3,727

Chapter 22

“Where the heck is AJ and Pinkie Pie?!” shouted Twilight.

The lunch room grew quiet as everyone looked over at the Rainboom table. She was too irritated to even attempt the shy act. The opening ceremony would start soon, and she was down to three lieutenants. To complete the ritual she needed all six elements.

“What-ho guvna! Wut I have here is a letters for ya wutwut!”

The girls all stared at the small little boy. He honestly didn’t look older than an elementary school student, which made his super deep British accent all the stranger.

“Pip! What are you doing here bothering the older students!” panted Vice Principal Luna.

It seemed chasing down the tike had really worn her out. Her face was flushed and her breath came in ragged gasps.

“I wuz gibben a letter to deliver I wuz! And I always keeps me word, on me mum!”

He handed the letter to a very confused Twilight, popped off a salute, then marched back out of the cafeteria. An equally confused Luna stood for a moment, looking back at the retreating Pip then back to Twilight. She finally turned and took off after him.

“You just wait till your mom gets here!” Luna trailed off as she left.

She looked down. Her eyebrow twitched and her mouth turned downward into a huge frown. The letters were clipped from different magazines and all pasted into the paper to form an untraceable note.

“Dear Twilight.

We have your Elements of Laughter and Honesty. If you want to see them again, please deposit $5,000 in nonconsecutive bills into what are you writing down Sonata? Dangit, we need to lure them outside the school, wait are you writing this too? It’s fine Sunset, they just need to know to meet us after school near the field stage. Huh? Oh, Twilight, Aria says stop being magic crazy, it’s totally not cool. Just cut it out and be normal again and you can hang out. Well, is that all Adagio? Did you just write down what you said Sonata? I’m honestly not even mad, I’m impressed you can glue the letters down that fast. Oh, also suck it Rainbow. Oh my Celestia there is no way this is gonna work. It’ll be fine Sunny, just follow my lead.

Signed,
The Dazzlings.

P.S. Wait I’m not a Dazzling though!”

Twilight stared at the letter as the confusing words sunk in. She ground her teeth and handed the letter to Rainbow Dash. Twilight ignored her outraged reaction. Aria didn’t think she was cool anymore!? She had done all this for her! Once the ceremony was complete the portal would be opened! But to do that she needed all six, five at each point of the star and the princess in the middle.