• Published 17th Nov 2011
  • 9,195 Views, 103 Comments

Scootaloo and Dash - lRainbowDashl



Rainbow Dash adopts a homeless Scootaloo

  • ...
9
 103
 9,195

Time for a little romance.

Soarin and Dash.

Rainbow was sat infront of the fire getting warm their was a knock at the door "Its open" she said and so Soarin walked through and into the lounge holding flowers and a pie "Really" said Dash in a jokish tone.

"Well i was hungry and well the flowers well spitfires idea" Rainbow Dash started to giggle she got up and accepted the gift graciously she then rubbed her nuzzle against his mane he enjoyed the feel of her nuzzle.

"Arent you gonna get ready Dash" Said Soarin instantly knowing that she already was ready he started to blush "Um Soarin i am ready to go" Soarin was very red now he thought to himself "Ok quick recovery um well ah i got it" I meant why dont you get your coat its quite cold out their i dont want you to get a cold" He looked proud of himself.

"Soarin its the middle of summer it isnt cold out their you silly thing" She went to the door "Scootaloo is spending the night with Applebloom down at the farm we got the whole night to ourselves so whats it gonna be a film, dinner or do you want to have sex for the whole night" Soarin was quite shocked at the crude joke "Um uh how about" "Soarin im kidding god lets go get some food then see a film ok?" Soarin nodded when they arrived at the restaurant they got an amazing seat in an amazing restaurant "Wow Soarin how did we end up in such a nice place this is amazing" as she said that a group of four pegasus showed up all in uniform and walked over to the table they surounded it "Hey Soarin long time i know we are supposed to be rivals but hell you were a good friend a while back so who is this your girlfriend" the girl pegasus that was talking started laughing "hu uh yeah she is one hell of a gal best one i have had in a hell of a long time" Rainbow started giggling quietly " Well i always knew you had a soft spot for wing clamps" As she said that Rainbow got up suddenly "What did you just call me" "I called you a wing clamp incase you need a dictonary it means you cant fly fast or well" Soarin stepped in between them he expected a fight to break out.

"Listen Mustang im better at flying than you and Rainbow Dash is one hell of a flyer she has done the sonic rainboom on multiple ocassions and i can date whoever the hell i want so why dont you get lost before this turns into something that its not" Mustang looked at Soarin then at Rainbow Dash "HAHAHA you make me laugh Soarin look at this mare she couldnt sonic rainboom if her life depended on it she looks slower than snails" Rainbow was going red with frustration then she turned around the whole restaurant had stopped and was staring at the argument a young pegasus walked up to Rainbow and grabbed her hoof.

"Um hey i would like to see a sonic rainboom i think you two should race outside i have never seen a rainboom before but i know all about them it would be a dream come true for me" Rainbow looked at the kid then put on her smug grin "you know what Mustang you are on unless your to scared of being wooped by a freelance pony" Mustang laughed and nodded she left with her team outside the door Rainbow walked out with Soarin "Damn it rainbow cant you let it go you are faster than her but she dosent play fair i dumped her because she started talking with bad ponyfolk she knows some bad people"

Rainbow saw how disapointed Soarin looked "Hey Mustang im not gonna race you im on a date with Soarin but i'll tell you what i will do this" Rainbow shot up into the night sky quickly disapearing everyone stared at amazement as the pony got really high then shot down like a speeding bullet an arrow shaped cloud formed around her then the boom happened swoosh she shot out of the boom with a trail of rainbow behind her she thought she would show off so she shot past Mustang on her way through town she did a hoop and landed next to Soarin planting a kiss on him.

Everyone stared in amazement the young filly from before was yelling she was very excited Mustang stood their she was angry she had just been showed up infront of a crowd she was known by her team as the fastest their was but not even she could sonic rainboom "You know what Rainbow Dash Gilda was right about you your just a show off" Rainbow turned around furiosly and ran upto Mustang "Did you just say Gilda as in Gilda the griffin?" "Yeah she is the leader of our team when we found out how well she could fly we instantly hired her she told us all about you Rainbow Crash" Mustang started walking away again Rainbow tapped her on the shoulder and as she turned around Rainbow Planted one hell of a hood into the kisser of the unsuspecting mare Mustangs team instantly ran upto Rainbow Dash "Stop" She said "Dont worry we are leaving" The team didnt want a fight so they went up to the beaten up Mustang and walked off with her.

"What did i just tell you i said dont get into it with her god Dash do you ever listen" Soarin said furiosly "Hey Soarin thats unfair you know that was all her fault" " I know it was but you still played your part you rainboomed showing off then to make the night worse you hit her" Rainbow looked suprised Soarin wasnt enjoying the night and he never spoke like that to her before now "Dash listen i didnt mean that" "Stop you have said enough" Rainbow walked away fealing very upset that she had let Soarin down like that Soarin went after her "Listen Dash i have been stressed out lately i shouldnt of crackede like i did you have never once bore me you are the most exciting pony i have ever dated look at you so much potential you are so moody and always start fights" "WHAT" yelled Rainbow Dash "Like that and thats why i like you if someone is being picked on your always their to defend if their is a fight you always help out you are the most loyal pony i know i cant think of anyone that deserves the element more than you" Rainbow's cheeks were blushing at the flattery but she was still annoyed so she continued storming off "Hey Dash you know what i have on me right now" "I dont care" replied Rainbow Dash "You will when you see them" "Oh what i mean go away" " Come on Dash i know how much you want to be a wonderbolt" Rainbow shot back to him "What did you just say" she said curiosly "Well wonderbolts are holding auditions for someone to enter into the ranks of being a wonderbolt and i think you should audition it means we can work together and we have more time together our work is scheduled the same" Rainbow hugged Soarin in admiration "When is it" Said Rainbow "I lied ha sorry Rainbow i have no tickets i just need you stop being a grump and talk to me" Rainbow looked furiosly at him then shot off into the night sky "Wait" Said Soarin flying after her she was going fast maybe even to fast for him he struggled but keapt up she was heading for her mansion"

"Rainbow for hays sake get back here your being stupid about this whole thing i didnt mean anything bad against you i will get you into the wonderbolts i will be able to" Rainbow slowed down and took a deep breath "Soarin dont play with me like that you know how bad i want to be a wonderbolt and to raise my expectations like that isnt fair" Said Rainbow with a hint of sadness in her voice Soarin went to hug her but as he did a flash of dark flew out of nowhere pinning Rainbow down stopping her from escaping the grab and slamming her into the ground.

"Hey what the hell you get off her" Said Soarin he went to pursue the attacker "Soarin shut up" the voice came from behind Soarin turned to see it was Mustang she hit him with a baseball bat in the face making him bleed she grabbed him and took him down to the ground "Cant have you hurting before a show now can we" Rainbow was being pinned against the ground she couldnt move but she fealt the anger in her rising Mustang kissed Soarin on the forehead "He has and always will be mine Dash leave him alone he dosent need to hang around with loosers like you he has friends like me who fly in the league you know thats for the best of the best only so buzz of" Rainbow had built a rage like none before "Dont you touch him" She broke out of the pin smacked the pony pinning her and leapt at Mustang who tried to dodge but wasnt quick enough Dash rugby tackled the unsuspecting pony and started hitting her Mustang wasnt the kind of pony to take a beating from anyone she kicked Rainbow in the stomach, "Oouf" Said Rainbow winded by the mighty kick Mustang stood up and picked up the baseball next to her "Come on then show me what you got" Rainbow was fed up of hearing that annoying voice she charged at the pony this time Mustang was ready she dived to the left and smacked Rainbow on the back of the head with the bat.

"Gilda she is all yours dont be long Soarin will be up soon" Gilda swooped down and landed next to Dash who was on the floor on her back now looking at Gilda "Hey their crash i see your still a cloud pusher on the weather team what a loser job your pathetic why dont you just go die in a ditch seriously noone would miss you ease the burden off your friends and go get lost look what you did to Soarin he is bleeding on the floor and this isnt the first time he has bled because of you is it" at that Gilda shot up into the sky her friends following "Leave this dweeb to her business i got better stuff to do" Dash crawled over to Soarin who really was hurting and was going cold he just regained conciousness

"Rainbow what happened my head really stings" Said Soarin looking up at Rainbow Dash "Your eyes are amazing Soarin the emerald green colour your amazing" Dash had only just realised but that spark had gone off inside of her Soarin was the one the soul mate for her she didnt love him she was in love with him she had fallen for him.

He looked back up at her "Dash dont speak i know the spark went off in me too we have fallen for each other i love you Dash now how about helping me up to the mansion i need some rest and you look like you need a bandage" they both went back upto the mansion and i think they will both say that after that it was the best night either had ever had the romance was in the air,

In the morning Rainbow woke up "Wow did we do it last night i cant remember my head still hurts from that bat" was what she was thinking she slid from underneath his arm "Listen Dash you cant walk out on me when this is your apartment i have to walk out on you" "Shut up im going to get Scootaloo" "Come on Dash the kid can fly now if she wants to get up here so desperately she will fly up" "No she is still my kid and im going to go get her" Rainbow walked off Soarin just went back to sleep.


To be continued
(Authors note) I hate Romance i am way more action based shall i write another romance please comment im struggling to know where to go with this story another romance? More Scootaloo trouble? Rainbow Dash trouble? or maybe even bring in a new character well whatever you think comment it below it helps me out alot.