• Published 6th Aug 2015
  • 895 Views, 20 Comments

Animals - FoxyAndPip



Freddy Fazbear and his friends are transported to Equestria, and transformed into ponies.

  • ...
2
 20
 895

Chapter 3 - Meeting Fluttershy - Properly This Time

We followed the pony into her cottage. It was rather homey, filled with small animals, birdhouses and pet beds. There were several small animals, birds, squirrels, things like that just roaming around. We walked in and they turned to look at us curiously. Most of them went back to their business, but a few came over and started investigating. Bonnie laughed as a brown bunny came over and began sniffing his hair. I chuckled when a hamster crawled on my head. We went over and sat on the couch.

The mare came downstairs carrying a small case with a plus symbol on it. She took out a bandage and some antiseptic with a wing and began treating Golden.

“Hey, you were pretty brave out there,” Bonnie said.

She gasped. “N-no-one’s called me brave before…” she said.

“Why not?” Bonnie asked.

“I’m actually quite shy and scared usually.”

“Well you don’t seem to be now.” Bonnie said.

“Yeah, I guess. I’m Fluttershy, by the way.”

“I’m Bonnie.”

“That’s a nice name.”

“Really? Most people make fun of me because of it...”

“Why?”

“Mostly because where I live, Bonnie is a girl name.”

“Oh, my. Have people mistaken you for a girl before?”

“Oh yeah, loads of times. I hate it.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“What are you by the way? I’ve never seen a pony with wings before, except for my friends, but they don’t really know either.”

“Oh, I’m a pegasus!”

“Huh, that sounds cool. You are so lucky to be able to fly!”

“Yes but, you’re a unicorn. You have magic.”

“Oh, well no-one ever really taught me how to use it.”

“Uh, ah hate ta interrupt y’all,” Golden said. “But would ya mind explaining where we are?”

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Fluttershy apologised. “You’re in Ponyville.”

“Ponyville?” Chica asked.

“Yes. Ponyville of Equestria.”

We all kinda just gave her a blank stare.

“You’re not from around here, are you?” Fluttershy asked.

“No. Actually we’re from-“

“Hold on Cap’n,” Foxy stopped me midsentence. “Are ye sure we can trust this pony with this?”

“She seems pretty trustworthy,” I said.

“Looks can be deceiving.”

“We need help, Foxy. We can’t expect to get back to the pizzeria without help,” I explained.

“What if I don’t want ta go back!” Foxy yelled, jumping out of his seat and into the air. “We have a new chance at life, uneventful and peaceful, and ye want to go back!?”

“Foxy-“

“Oh of course ye’d want ta go back, yer loved by all, children and adults alike! But me? I’m forced ta sit behind a curtain all day long! Ye understand, right, Golden?” he shouted, turning to Golden.

“Sorry Foxy. Ah can’t leave the band and the children alone. Ah usually just watch over ‘em all day,” he explained. “An’ ah enjoy it. Ah can’t relate.”

“Ugh!” he yelled, before flying off.

“Foxy, wait!” I reached out but was too late. Foxy was long gone.

Foxy flew through the sky. He closed his eyes, ignoring the tears. ‘Maybe a flight will help’ he thought. He flew into the sky, doing a few flips as he went, above the cloud layer. He pushed forward, streamlining his body as thin as he could make it, for increased speed. The wind whipped through his hair, air ruffling his feathers. It was exhilarating. “Waahoo!” He exclaimed, voice full of joy.

“Hey.”

He turned to the left to see another pegasus, this one a light blue with a messy rainbow-coloured mane and magenta eyes. “Your pretty fast! For a rookie I mean. Cool eye-patch by the way,” she said.

“Huh?”

“Bet I could be ya in a race though.” She said, dashing off.

A competitive light flashed in Foxy’s eye. “Yer on.”

Author's Note:

Foxy: Ah, nothin' like a good ol' fan fiction ta help an ol' pirate vent.
Pip: You sure you didn't go a little overboard?
Foxy: Aye, I be sure.