• Published 6th Aug 2015
  • 895 Views, 20 Comments

Animals - FoxyAndPip



Freddy Fazbear and his friends are transported to Equestria, and transformed into ponies.

  • ...
2
 20
 895

Chapter 5: Experimentation and a Mission

Author's Note:

Pip: This might've been better off as 2 separate chapters but we couldn't find a way to properly separate it.

“Foxy, wait!” I reached a hoof after him but he was already gone. “Oh Foxy…”

“Um, is he OK?” Fluttershy asked.

“Yeah, he’ll be fine,” Bonnie said. “He’s just a little…angry.”

“Alright…what did he mean? ‘Loved by all, children and adults alike’? ‘Sit behind a curtain all day’? Could you please explain?” she asked. “Um, if you want to that is.”

The four of us shared a glance. I nodded. “I think she needs to know. She deserves to know at the very least.”

“Yer right,” Golden agreed. “She should know.”

“I’m not so sure guys…” Chica said.

“What are you talking about? She’s totally trustworthy!” Bonnie added. He muttered something under his breath.

“Huh?”

“Nothing!”

“Alright, Ah’ll tell ‘er.” Golden said.

He explained everything. The pizzeria, how Foxy was out of order. He left out some of the details of course – she didn’t seem like the type who like gory stuff.

“Now we need to find a way to get back. Can you help us?” I asked.

Fluttershy nodded. “I’m afraid I might not be much help, but I can try! I know someone who could though…”


Rainbow flew into the house hooves first. “Hey, Shy, ya here?” she asked. “Huh, looks like she’s not home.”

Foxy dragged himself in, sweating like crazy. Rainbow spotted a note left on the table and read it.

“I know where she is, let’s go!” she said, flying off again.

“Ay, wait fer me would ya!”


“This isn’t exactly what I had in mind,” I said over the whirring and beeping.

Fluttershy had taken us to see her friend, Twilight Sparkle. Once she explained the situation, Twilight had been absolutely fascinated by the ‘highly-advanced technology’ used to ‘construct such technological masterpieces’. Of course, we wanted to as much as she could about. SO here, we were, attached to all sorts of machines watching our heart rates and analysing our DNA.

“Oh my God this is so BORING,” Bonnie exclaimed.

“I knoooooow I’m gonna diiiieeeee!!” Chica replied, emphasising it with lots of strange head movements before ‘face-desking’ the platform her forehooves were attached to.

“Patience, ya’ll. Who knows, all these ‘ere might help us out. Ah mean, we’re still not completely what we are yet…” Golden said.

“Yeah, I’m sure she’s nearly done!” I said optimistically.

“Ugh. Hey miss!” Bonnie shouted.

Twilight looked over, pushing her glasses up her muzzle. “Yeah?”

“You got a DS and a copy of Smash Bros I could borrow I’m boooored,” Bonnie asked.

“Uh…I have no idea what that is,” Twilight deadpanned.

“Seriously!?!”

“Calm down Bonnie, they probably don’t have video games in this world yet,” I told him.

“We have video games, but nothing portable. They just stay at the arcade,” Twilight corrected me. “But if you’re bored, why not try reading?” she suggested.

“Ugh, reading’s for eggheads…”

Twilight rolled her eyes. “Jeez, you’re as bad as Rainbow Dash used to be.”

Just as Rainbow said that, the basement door slammed open, a pegasus standing in the doorway

“Speak of the devil and she doth appear,” Twilight mused.

“Hey Twi!” Rainbow Dash greeted her. “Who are these guys?” she asked.

“Oh, this is Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Golden Freddy,” she said.

A familiar red stallion stumbled in, exhausted. “Jeez, Dash, a pirate’s only got so much energy…”

“Foxy!” I said, relieved he was alright.

“Oh, hi Freddy. Uh, sorry, about earlier…” he said, rubbing his neck sheepishly.

“Its OK,” I said.

“OK…” Foxy said, still panting. He looked up and his eyes widened. “Woah, what happened to ye?”

“SHE happened,” Bonnie said, tilting his head towards Twilight.

“Rainbow, please explain to Bonnie here that books are not just for eggheads,” Twilight said.

Rainbow grabbed a book of a stand near the wall and tossed it at Bonnie, smacking him in the face.

“Ow!” the book bounced off Bonnie’s face and into his hooves

“Here. Educate yourself,” she said.

Bonnie rubbed his head and read the title out loud. “’Daring Do and the Quest for the Sapphire Stone’…”

“Just trust me on this one,” Rainbow said. “Anyway, I just came over to drop Foxy off, so I’ll be going now.”

“Aw man, you can’t stay?” Twilight complained.

“What would I do, just sit there and watch you with your nerd stuff?”

“I know, I know, it’s just I barely get to spend time with you anymore,” Twilight said sadly. “You’re always busy with other things…”

“Oh, uh, right, right, uh…” Rainbow said sheepishly. “Look, I’m sorry, I just, ugh, sorry Twi…We’ll hang out soon, OK?” she said.

“Yeah, OK…” Twilight said.

“We’ll, uh, I’ll just be going now, bye!” Rainbow said hastily before flying out.

“Awkward…” Bonnie said quietly to me.

Twilight pressed a button on her machine and it printed a few pieces of paper. “OK, I’ve analysed you all, now I need to look over all this so feel free to relax in the library with Fluttershy will you wait,” she said, undoing us and trotting upstairs.

“FREEDOM!!!!!!!!” Chica yelled, racing up the stairs we followed her into the main library.

It was pretty simple – a cosy room with bookshelves lining the walls, a few couches and cushions covering the floor. The whole room was made of wood.

“So the place really is made from a tree…” Golden said thoughtfully.

I turned to the others. “Something’s going on between her and that ‘Rainbow’ girl,” I said.

“Well, yeah, duh,” Bonnie replied, setting down on a larger cushion. “So?”

“SO we should try and help them,” I said. “That’s our job isn’t it – making people happy?”

“Technically our job is making kids happy. Doesn’t say anything about adults,” Chica intervened.

“They kinda act like kids though…” I said. “Look that’s not the point. There’s something going on here…”

Suddenly a delicious scent filled my nostrils. A turned towards the kitchen and saw Fluttershy walking out, holding a plate of cookies and cakes.

“Oh, you’re all done! I made some treats for you all! I thought you might be hungry!” she said cheerfully.

“OH YEAH I AM!!” Bonnie said, leaping towards the tray. Fluttershy squeaked and jumped out of the way quickly like a scared bunny (quite ironic actually).

“Ow…”

“Ohmygosh I’m so sorry Bonnie! Are you OK?” she asked worriedly.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” he said, rubbing his head with a hoof. He grabbed a cookie from the tray, as quick as lightning and took a bite. “OHMYGODSOGOOD!!!!!!!!” He said, eating like he had never eaten in his life. Which he kind of hadn’t.

Fluttershy giggled and put the plate down on a table, grabbing a brownie for herself. “So what were you talking about before?” she asked.

“We noticed something going on between Rainbow Dash and Twilight and want to help,” I said.

“No, YOU want to help.” Bonnie said. “I want to focus on getting home.”

“I thought we already talked about this, lad…” Foxy said. “Anyway, I be with Freddy on this one. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a chance to make anyone happy…”

“Anyway, could you help?” I asked.

“Of course! I’m always happy to help other ponies!” Fluttershy said. “Rainbow Dash has been avoiding Twilight a lot lately, and I can’t figure out why.”

“Hmm…is there anything going on between them that you know of? What’s their relationship like? How well do they get along?” I asked. Any information might help. I like to think I’m good at this kind of thing.

“Well, they get along really well, despite their personalities being like night and day. They’re the best of friends,” Fluttershy closed her eyes and made a cute humming noise, like she was thinking. “There is one thing…”

“Anything will help,”

“Well, I think Rainbow might have a bit of a crush on Twilight.”

Bonnie took a spit take and starting choking a bit. “Wait WHAT? Am I the only one who didn’t think this was where this was going?”

I nodded. “So, Fluttershy, what makes you say that?” I asked.

“Well, I’ve known Rainbow Dash since we were fillies. She got this crush on another filly, Knighting Bust or something, but she was turned down. She was heartbroken.

“A while ago she was displaying some of the actions she did back then, whenever she was around the filly. I looked into it and it only seemed to happen with Twilight. Now that I think of it, it would make a lot of sense. Rainbow used to spend a lot of time with Twilight until recently, when she just, stopped…”

This peaked my interest. “Do you know why she stopped?”

Fluttershy shook her head. “No, but lately I’ve seen her just sitting on a cloud thinking or going for a fly without actually focusing on where she was going.

“That’s how she found me – I was goin’ fer a flight to clear me head and she just turned up next ta me,” Foxy added.

“Hmm…” I put a hoof to my chin and thought. ‘It all adds up – Rainbow had a crush on Twilight. On it’s own this would explain why she is avoiding Twilight, but instead she seemed to spend even more time with Twilight since then she figured it out…maybe she’s planning something…’

“Well, thanks for the help Fluttershy. We’ll look into it and try to help. Who’s with me?” I asked.

“Count me out,” said Bonnie. “Like I said, I’d much rather focus on getting home then help out with someone’s love life.” He sighed and looked out a window. “That said, I wouldn’t be much help anyway. I’ll probably try to figure out my way around this place and see what this place has to offer.”

“Yeah, me too,” Chica said.

“Gold?”

He shook his head. “Ah would, but Ah need to check if anyone else from our world ended up here. I’d also like to look over Twilight’s notes with ‘er if she doesn’t mind,” he said.

“Welp, looks like it’s just me and you Foxy,” I said.