• Published 11th Aug 2015
  • 436 Views, 2 Comments

A Crazy Confusing World - ZeroPony55



It's been an year since pokemon came to Equestria and now there still surprises to be had.

  • ...
 2
 436

Chapter 2 A Promise Beginning

"Is that what you bother me for?" Luxray angrily ask. "You want me to travel though a portal even though I was already on the other side."

"Yeah but I want you go though this alone. You also should be a lot nicer, if you want others to follow the dome fossil that is" the Quagsire says.

"I'm sorry but if I'm entering somewhere new, I don't want to be order around. Also how do you even know I was rude? Getting back here is like a trip to the hospital and I know Gallade wouldn't say anything about it."

"Yeah but don't underestimate the power of psychic types."

"You're not even one!"

"Yeah but you know me."

"No I don't, I don't even what side your on, Helix or the Dome."

"Yeah... you should probably get going."

"Can you at least tell me why I'm going there, much alone."

"What afraid of blacking out?"

"I know I'm strong, but I ain't that strong. Heck I can't beat you in a fight even if you only use water moves."

"Awwwww how nice of you to say but anyways. I went though this one and notice a conflict between the town's folk, something about having a better life."

"So what you want me to bribe them with the absurd amount of gold bars I accumulated over a year?"

"Well it's not like you're going to spend it on the only place the trades for gold bars."

"So what else do bribe them with? The insaintly amount of honey. Or how about some berries, big apples, and donuts I have as well?"

"Sure why not, it's not like you're going to eat them anyways."

"But I was going to turn the berries into poffins, though."

"Yeah when would you ever find time for that."

"When I'm not exploring, hunting down criminals, or rescuing lost pokemon, that I told thousands of times not to go in."

"Yeah, you don't have the time and since we were talking so long I got someone to pack all your gold and berries and what not" Quagsire says as a bag drops in front of him.

"How did-" Luxray is then push by Quagsire.

"I know some pokemon, now go on" he says a he shove Luxray and the bag into the portal. "Good luck, Luxray."


Luxray fell on the ground on the other side of the portal with a bag smacking in the back of the head. "Oww jeez , Quagsire, needs to be less forceful" Luxray thinks as he picks up his bag. He then travels to the nearby town. As he enters the town, he could hear shouting.

"What do we want?" a voice ask. Luxray confirm that that voice belongs to an pokemon probably an Meowth.

"BITS!" a crowd shout.

"Who has the bits?"

"CANTERLOT!"

Luxray had enough of hearing this and continues on. He decide to find the crowd that was shouting pointless nonsense. It didn't take long to find an shouting crowd fill with ponies and pokemon. The crowd is lead by an orange mare with an Herdier by her side. The crowd is stop by some guards lead by Zebstrika and a white unicorn with an blonde.

Luxray takes a look and the unicorn and to he could already tell. He's going to hate that unicorn and what he's says next proves Luxray's hatred. "Now listen you filthy greedy peasants, auntie Celestia does not need to give you any bits."

"Now, Bloodblue the only greedy one here is you. You rise these ponies taxes so high that I need to come here and work for free to keep this ponies going. You need lower the taxes or give us funds, these ponies need more then you" the orange mare says with the crowd agreeing with her.

The Zebstrika stomp his hoof to grab the crowd attention. "Listen here ponies and pokemon. The prince has spoken. Leave this pointless bickering and go back to your lives. We don't care if you're taking their side, Applejack even though you're one of the element of harmony we can't give any special treatment."

"But it ain't right, we know you only tax this town more" Aj says angrily.

"Enough! It's your-" Zebstrika is interupped by a lighting bolt that went stright by them. Zebstrika look at the source of the lighting bolt. "How dare you to interrupted me. I'll have you arrested."

"Sorry, miss but if you can provide this-" Luxray toss the bag of gold bars towards the town people "- then you need a new leader."

Blueblood use his magic to check one of the gold bars. "This is pure gold how on Equestria did find this many?"

"Gold and riches goes to the ones that follows the Dome Fossil. If you follow the Dome you wildest dreams can become true."

"Dome Fossil? So you follow a rock. How absurd" Zebstrika says.

"Says the pokemon who works for whatever these creatures are."

"How dare you disrespect the ponies of Celestia. I guess I have to teach you a lesson" Zebstrika takes a battle stands. Everyone back to let the two pokemon fight.

"I don't usually fight girls, but for you. I'll make a exception" Luxray taunts.

Zebstrika tick off with the taunt, flame charge at Luxray. Luxray just took the hit only to get closer to Zebstrika. He then use confide "I know you have a crush on me."

"No I don't!" Zebstrika quickly steps back but gets hit by Luxray's attract.

"Now you do and while we're at it, Captivate!"

Zebstrika's face is basely burning red due to Luxray's attract and captiveate. "Don't let yourself succumb to his sexy- oh darn it" Zebstrika thought.

"Captain, what are you doing and finish this!" Blueblood order.

"Too late!" Luxray quickly bite Zebstrika and throw her high up in the air. He then charge a hyper beam longer then normal. As soon Zebstrika gets close to the ground Luxray releasing a very devastating hyper beam, sending Zebstrika to a mountain in the distance. "This is the power you get from following the dome fossil!" Luxray exhaustively say. It did not take long for Blueblood to order an retreat.

Luxray turns to the citizens and Applejack, who are kind of afraid. "What? She challenge me, just to let you know."

"That ain't why we're like this, sugarcube" Applejack says.

"Is it because I made a dent in that mountain?" the citizens and Applejack nod their head. "She's fine, don't worry about it" Luxray says suspiciously. "Anyway I got to go, tell your friends about Dome fossil and for your wealth, you pick the right side" Luxray then leaves the town and heads back to the portal.

"Hey wait up!" a voice calls out behind him as he leaves the town. Luxray face to see Applejack. "Oh hello, Applejack was it?"

"Yeah, I just want to talk about the dome thingy."

"Yes what about it?"

"Is it true you got your gold because of the dome?"

"Yes, I been able to find gold in my adventure. Before I couldn't find any at all."

"But what makes you so sure that, just because you follow the Dome you'll find gold?"

"It's one of those you got to see to believe type of things. The Dome show himself to me and drop a bunch gold. I know it sounds ridiculous but because of this experience. It's the reason I follow and I make sure to see that the followers are rewarded as well."

"Really now? That's does sound ridiculous."

"Yeah ridiculous as a princess dropping down from a sky, just to pick a up a letter for her."

"Yeup but anyways the thing I wanted to talk about is an deal."

"And this deal is?" Luxray ask curiously.

"Well you see I part of the Apple family, selling apples is part of what we do. But with all the pokemon here, they want berries. It's been hard times this past year because of ponies and pokemon wanting more pokemon. We really need the bits and heard from my cousin in Appleloosa that they might replace their apple trees with berries if they don't earn enough bits."

"I hope you do realize in a business perspective I would just losing profit" Applejack nod. She was about turn away until Luxray speaks up "However I'm not a business pokemon and I do know someone who would be spending their life saving on the best of Apples. I'll give you 'bits' if only if you and your family would follow the dome fossil."

"You got yourself a deal, and I pinkie promise you the Apple family will support this Dome fossil" Applejack then did a little dance which just makes Luxray looks at her funny. Applejack just tells him about a Pinkie promise.

"Ok then, I have a flareon name Mary, to give you the gold. Now I must be off."

"Sure thing, partner" Applejack and Luxray went to own separate ways. "Now I wonder how's Mary doing" Luxray thinks as enter the portal.


"Maybe it's not that bad" Mary thinks as she returns to Treasure Town. "Come on, there's a legendary, I doubt outlaws could do any harm with a legendary nearby." She then thinks on happy thoughts as the portal behind her have an semi burning building.

Author's Note:

That burning building is clearly not the hospital, right? And Zebstrika is totally fine. She just took a hyper beam to the face, a move so powerful you don't want to fight over who's right when the other pokemon knows hyper beam. This story is allow clearly not a Nuzlocke story what ever made you think of that?

On a less dark note, Luxray he's not one of the strongest pokemon out there but any pokemon can be strong. I know I'm turning the pokemon battle less calling out because I don't want pokemon battles to be shouting competition but if any of you pokemon nerds are out there. You know that Luxray can't learn taunt at all so technically Zebstrika didn't need to use flame charge but what would you do if you were a Zebstrika facing off a Luxray?