• Published 11th Aug 2015
  • 433 Views, 2 Comments

A Crazy Confusing World - ZeroPony55



It's been an year since pokemon came to Equestria and now there still surprises to be had.

  • ...
 2
 433

Prologue A New Beginning of a New Revolution

"Come on guys! You got to hurry up" a Luxray says to his team who are a Mightyena, Breloom, Manectric, Gallade, Swampert, and Swellow. They're climbing up a ledge in a cavern and at the very top lies a very important relic that they are looking for.

"Yeah some of us don't want to fall!" Swampert yells with her teammates agreeing.

"Just hurry up already" the Luxray then waited at the top for his teammates. "Took you, guys long enough to get up here."

"Well we're up here let's just combine the relics already" Swellow suggest handing the other relic to Luxray.

"Let's put these two together" he says as he puts the two relics together. The relics react to each other which causes a portal to open all around them. Looking though the portal that's above the relics shows a land fill with strange creatures and pokemon. "Alright let's see what this is all about" Luxray enters with his team following along.


"In the land of Equestria live ponies, creatures, and pokemon alike. Living side by side protecting the land from anyone that seeks for destruction. There are many heroes that protect this land, even though no one know really aware of it. He's-" an Pikachu says until she interrupt by an Gourgeist in the streets of Canterlot.

"We know, Pikachu. We were there too, you know" Gourgeist state.

"Hey I'm just making sure you gals don't forget."

"I'm pretty we all well remember him, Pikachu" Arcanine notes.

"Yeah I know, you know just... hey what's happening over there?" Pikachu point at the group of guards surrounding an portal.

"I don't know, let's go find out" Gourgeist suggest as she head toward the guards.

As they get close, Pikachu notice that Keldeo's there as well. They're surrounding a Luxray, Mightyena, Breloom, Manectric, Gallade, Swampert, and a Swellow. "Who are you and where did you came from!" Keldeo order at the intruders.

"Who are you the ones giving us order?" the Luxray ask.

"You're surround, if you wish to continue you either tell us who you are or do you prefer cell?"

"Manectric" with that Manetric use thunder. The guards quickly put up a barrier only to be instantly broken.

"What?! But how-"

"Who's surround now?" Luxray threateningly say as he gets closer to Keldeo. A fire blast interrupt his advance.

"Back off, punk" Arcanine says as she stands infront of Keldeo with Pikachu and Gourgeist.

"You think you can beat me. Hyp-" Luxray's about to attack but Gallade call him.

"Luxray, Quagsire is requesting for us" he says.

"What now?" Gallade just shrug "fine let's go back" with that Luxray and his team return to the portal.

"Come let's get these guards to the hospital" Arcanine order as she pick up some of the unconscious guards.


They carry the guards to the hospital only to find two more portals. Both portals having a pokemon appearing before it. A Flareon and a Pidgeot. "In the name of the Dome Fossil, you must all leave!" Flareon order the doctors that we are standing near the entrance.

"This is a hospital, Mary. Don't you see that? You're be endangering by focusing them to leave." Pidgeot says.

"No you don't understand. If you won't do as I say then I'll force my way though!" Flareon fire an flamethrower at Pidgeot.

Keldeo quickly use hydro pump on the flamethrower. "Stop, Flareon! Stand down or I will attack."

"Damn it. You'll regret this" she says as she escapes to the portal.

"Mary..." Pidgeot mutters to himself. "Thank you, Keldeo for helping me but I can deal her myself."

"It's my duty to protect but first how about we get this guards some medical attention" Keldeo says as they went inside the hospital. They gave the doctors and nurses the injury guards to be look over and continue their talk in the lobby. "I saw that you were trying to stop that Flareon but who are you and where did you come from?"

"Well clearly he's a Pidgeot and he came from the portal" Gourgeist jokingly says.

"Yes well ignoring our friend here, many call me Bird Jesus but my name is Abba, but you can call me whatever you like."

"Why do people call you Bird Jesus?" Pikachu ask.

"I fought many battles among with my allies. I won most of those battle and because of that we were able to continue our journey."

"Ok then, where did you come from?" Keldeo ask.

"I come from a far away land. I went to many places spreading my knowledge about lord Helix-"

"Helix? Isn't that just a fossil pokemon?" Arcanine ask.

"I see you're just like everyone else I met when I embark on my journey. From where I came from, there are two god like pokemon or in your terms, fossil pokemon. Lord Helix is the creator of the world I was born in bringing anarchy to all."

"But isn't anarchy a state of disorder?" Pikachu ask.

Before Abba answer, Gourgeist spoke up, surprising everyone. "Actually anarchy includes absolute freedom to every single pokemon. This means we can do what we want and there's no law that can tell us other wise. Disorder isn't chaos, but more like it's something that has no order."

Everyone was silent for a moment, then Pikachu broke the silence. "Wow that's either the smartest thing you said or the dumbest thing you said and that's saying a lot."

"I can be smart is if want to."

"Ok anyways" Abba says bringing everyone's attention to him. "While lord Helix created life, the Dome fossil tried to ruin it by including democracy."

"Isn't democracy a good thing?" Arcanine ask.

Again Gourgeist spoke up. "Maybe for humans but for pokemon. It's really simple if you think about it. Any pokemon always want to be the very best at something. But if democracy is in place everyone is equal then that pokemon can't be the best. So technically democracy is anarchy in a way."

"Gourgeist stop being smart, it's hurting me head" Pikachu complain.

"I believe that answers that question is there anything else you want to now?" Abba ask.

"I'm curious on who this Flareon is? Her name is Mary I believe, am I correct?" Keldeo ask.

"Yes you're correct. Mary was part of the team I travel with but everyone from our team expected her to be working for the dome fossil. We soon found out when she almost taken out two of our allies and after that she fled. I really don't know what happen to her."

"I have one more question. Do you have any idea how these portals are opening?"

"I am not an expect on how they work but I have heard news that could be relate to the portals. Would you like to hear it?"

"Please do that, so I may talk to the ruler and father about this matter."

"Yes of course. While I was in town before coming though a portal, I over heard a conversation. Something about finding a new world to explore. The leader that I believe that was the reason for these portal is a Luxray and he follows the Dome..."


A Raichu and a Haxorus heads into a head office. "Guild master" the Raichu says "I can safely say that Luxray has found the other relic which done as you expected."

"Well of it did what did you expect from the guild master" the guild master assistant , Chatot said

"Now now, we can all go though the portal once the criminals in town are caught" the guild master, Wigglytuff said happily while bouncing the apple on his head.

"About that we receive word from Mary that they went though a portal as they were appearing everywhere and she went though to hopefully find them" the Haxorus says.

The two guild pokemon were silent for a moment then Chatot spoke up. "YOU LET CRIMINALS GET AWAY!"

Author's Note:

Alright first off while I was writing about Pikachu complaining about her head hurting, my head hurt. Second as you can clearly see that the lore of Twitch plays Pokemon is in this. Before you ask is (Insert Twitch play Pokemon name here) in this? I'm only going though Gen two because I suck and have not pay any attention the Gen three and onward. Think of it like Twitch dates Pokemon where they only go up to Gen two, also yes there a twitch dates pokemon, you all should check it out.

What else did I want to talk about, oh yes Luxray. No I'm not ripping off A Brave New World Seth. There's a perfectly good reason or I already stated in A Confusing New World. Mightyena, Breloom, Manectric, Gallade, Swampert, and Swellow are actually my Pokemon Omega Ruby's team as in they're the first few pokemon I caught and that's about it. Funny thing is all but one is female, can you guess who it is? Of course you can I had to wait near end game (End game meaning the elite four) to evolve Kirlia. So yeah this is kind of a all female team, just one that looks like a female though. Raichu and Haxorus are from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity but as you can tell I'm changing things up. Like how Raichu suppose to be male in game (Because I don't why they can't let you be male) be Raichu going to be female. I'm also changing a bit of stuff in Twitch Play Pokemon, where the release aren't dead and that there's no humans. So yeah but I plan to add a lot more pokemon relate stuff. For example do you know the name of the person you're playing as in Pokemon Trozei and yes your actually playing as someone. Or how about shadow pokemon, they going to be here too. So yeah a lot of pokemon coming together, which means I got to do a lot of researching on other pokemon games because I might played a butt load of pokemon games but there's still a butt load of pokemon games. Also it's going to be a lot crazy when pokemon from certain games are the same from other games that are put together. Also yes there are more then one legendary.