• Published 11th Aug 2015
  • 436 Views, 2 Comments

A Crazy Confusing World - ZeroPony55



It's been an year since pokemon came to Equestria and now there still surprises to be had.

  • ...
 2
 436

Chapter 4 Treasure Town

Arceus enters a town, the first thing he sees is a sign saying the town's name, Treasure Town. Arceus enters the town to find plenty of pokemon going on to their everyday lives. Non of the pokemon even praise him, they just simply greet him or excuse themselves. "These pokemon, I don't think I created them nor is this Mew's work" Arceus makes a note of this and continue on to the town.

Arceus enters the plaza where a good amount of pokemon are gather around. "Give my money back!" a pokemon says, Arceus quickly look ahead to see a Dunsparce and a Skuntank.

"And what are you going to do, shrimp!" Skuntank threatens.

Arceus quickly move forward, "There's still cruelty among pokemon, I won't let this happen" Arceus notes.

"I'm part of team Pokepals, you better not mess with me" Dunsparce weakly says.

"Ohhhh, I'm sooooo scare" Skuntank sarcastically says.

"You should be" before Skuntank could turn around to see who's speaking, he's gets lifted. "Is this guy bothering with you, Dunsparce?" the pokemon ask.

"Well he does has my money, Haxorus."

"And why do you have my friends money?" Haxorus threateningly ask with daggers in his eyes.

"He drop it and I was about to give it back, but your friend mistaken me as a thief" Skuntank lies.

"Is this true?" Dunsparce just shrug, "ok then, next time you returning something. Don't make a big fuss about it."

"Yeah sorry about that" Skuntank says as he quickly leaves.

"I could have beaten him" Dunsparce says as he counts his money.

"Yeah I know but don't want any young pokemon thinking they could beat up Skuntank."

"I know, I know it's just I don't want to be called weak."

"Maybe next time then. How about we head back to the paradise?"

"Sure, but where's Raichu by the way?"

"He's shopping and then heading to the pub" Arceus watch as they move on.

"Amazing, this world's pokemon protect each other from the corrupt pokemon" Arceus thought. He knows that every pokemon is born different and there are those 'misbehave' types of pokemon. Knowing no where else he decides to head to the pub.

It's a nice pub, with a few patrons here and there but there's one patron that caught Arceus' attention. Keldeo, is eating an meal in the corner of the room. If Arceus recalls, he should be the first one though the portal. There can't be more then one Keldeo, if there were, could there be another one of himself. He has to make sure, "Keldeo, what are you doing here?"

Keldeo look up to see Arceus. "Oh hey, Arceus fancy meeting you here. I'm just grabbing something to bite" Keldeo then furiously eats into his meal which happens to be apple pie.

"But the portals-"

"Yeah isn't it great, now there's more places to explore!" before Arceus could say something, a Raichu enters the pub. "HEY, RAICHU OVER HERE!"

Raichu quickly takes a seat. "Hey, Keldeo, Arceus. So what's up?"

"Oh, Arceus and I were talking about how great the portals are."

"I'm kind of piss and jealous, that Luxray and his team took the my relic and then goes finds the other one."

"Hey, be happy he's back, a lot of pokemon were missing him."

"Excuse me" Arceus says grabbing the two's attention, "but who's this Luxray you speak of?"

"Oh, you never met him?" Raichu ask, Arceus just nod no. "He meets with a lot with important pokemon, I'm amaze he hasn't met with you yet but anyways. Luxray is a Dome follower, but he's still a good guy. If he isn't spending his time with 'expanding' the Dome cult, his usually tracking down the most dangerous of serial killers of pokemon-"

"Wait, serial killers? As in pokemon killing other pokemon."

"Yeah, where you've been? Stuck inside a mountain but yeah sad thing. They've taken many pokemon's lives, heck most of the elites and mercenaries barely make it back. Heck we're lucky non of the serial killers are EX or worst."

"What's worst and what are EX?"

"EX are basely very strong pokemon, heck you might have a hard time beating and what's worst is just a rumor, so there's no guarantee they exist. They're are called the legend and or prime pokemon, very powerful pokemon. They can take on armies against armies of pokemon and leave without a scratch and that's just one pokemon."

"You can't be serious."

"Like I said they're just rumors but knowing that they're rumors and not myths is still a scary thought."

"I'm pretty sure a mega pokemon can take them"

The pub got silent for a moment, it seems like everyone could hear their talk. Suddenly every pokemon starts to laugh. The laugh soon die down and Raichu continue "You seriously don't think mega pokemon exist. They're just myths-" before Arceus again say something, an Gallade comes in. "-Hey, Gallade! Aren't you suppose to be with Luxray?"

"Quagsire, needed to talk to him so we all head back and besides some weird creatures and a Keldeo was blocking the way."

"Why is it always a Keldeo that stands in pokemon ways?" Keldeo ask.

"Who knows, but anyways I'm looking for a pokemon?"

"Who? Do you need help finding them?" Raichu ask.

"Nah I have a pretty good idea where they are. See ya" with that Gallade teleports out.

"Ok now where-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Everyone look at the direction of the screaming. It's coming outside and Raichu quickly check it out; Keldeo quickly finishes his meal and then tags along.


Raichu is the first one out, "Well look at that, an Ursaring causing trouble" he says with an grin. The Ursaring was slashing around destroying nearby stores. "Hey, buddy wanna cut that out?" Ursaring just stare at Raichu and then charges at him. "No? Then prepare for trouble and when Keldeo gets here, make it double" Raichu stands strong in hopes in seismic tossing the Ursaring. It's quickly crush when Ursaring's tackle starts emanating a shadowy aura, "Wait is that-" Raichu gets knot next to the doorway of the pub exactly when Keldeo comes out.

"Dude, you alright?"

"Yeah, I'll live, but we have to be careful, that Ursaring is an shadow pokemon."

"How can you be sure?"

"That tackle hurt a lot more then it should have."

"Or you just gotten weaker" Raichu stares at him, "Right, keep our distance, ready?"

"Start it up."

Keldeo aim an hydro pump onto the group thats rebound and hitting Ursaring lifting him up into the sky. Raichu fires an thunderbolt directly at the Ursaring sending him higher. Keldeo then lunges at the Ursaring striking his back. Keldeo sends the Ursaring straight down by sacred sword. He falls safely onto Raichu's back.

"Gee thanks like I need anymore back problems" Raichu complains.

"You're not that old and at least we brought down Ursaring" the Ursaring then gets back up "or not, he just doesn't give up."

"Yeah? Well so do we-" Raichu was about to attack until a psychic blast stops Ursaring in his tracks "where did that come from?"

"It was me" Raichu and Keldeo look behind to find Arceus. "Now care to explain why's there a shadow pokemon, I believe they were all purified."

"That's what everyone believes-" Raichu explains "how ever the truth is, it can happen to anyone. It's very unlikely but still anyone can still be driven into being a shadow pokemon, I mean it just happen to that Ursaring. A shadow pokemon can't just wander into a town, they're attack anything at sight, I've seen a shadow pokemon attack a wall."

"Is there anyway to tell?" Arceus ask.

Keldeo answer his question, "A suspected pokemon maybe saying random stuff for example, up up down down left right left right B A Start, or something like that but sometimes that isn't a case so it's very hard to tell if it actually works."

"Yeah, but don't worry about Ursaring, the paradise can help him, Keldeo carry him."

"Why do I have do?"

"Because you hurt my back."

"At least help!"

"Fine" with that Raichu and Keldeo leaves with Ursaring leaving Arceus alone.

Arceus returns back to the portal he came from and ponders about what just accord. "This universe's pokemon has shadow pokemon and something called legend and or prime pokemon. They're stronger then legendaries so... no they don't exist. No pokemon are stronger then my children but that Keldeo, I wasn't sure at the beginning but now. He isn't my child, non of these pokemon are, can there be another me? For I should make sure everyone in Equestria is safe."

Author's Note:

Shadow, EX, Legend, Primes only one of these shown up while the rest are just mention. Now who know, they can stay as rumors or they can actually exist. Now is this foreshadowing or just me wanting to reference every type of relation pokemon and or just plain references to stuff like Konami code because that clearly has nothing to do this, right?

Now people who like the story, ain't going to like to see what's on the story's page and I explain why on a blog post.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment