• Published 11th Jul 2015
  • 272 Views, 0 Comments

The Author's autobiography: Project Almamac - Cool writer



One time machine with a capable pilot is bad enough, 2 time machines is too many.

  • ...
9
 0
 272

1 Previously...

To enhance your reading experience, please start the following video:

If this video doesn't work, paste the following link into a new tab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU2f7AWVhZ0 Thank you for your time, you may now continue reading.


It was midnight, and high above Equestria, and if you looked, you could see a light. Brighter than all the others. Because, it wasn't a star or a planet. It was a spaceship, which was I was on. And it was crashing.

"WHAT DO WE DO!?!" Lyra shouted over the commotion. Sparks shot from the controls of the massive ship.

"Well, you would be safe and sound in the TARDIS, if you had done as Ide asked!" I shouted back. "And I would fly this ship in an amazingly heroic way so that it didn't crash into anything. But as for us..." I tapped my chin a few times. "Hold that lever!" I pointed out a rather large lever. "I should give me enough time to finish reading the manual." Lyra slammed one hoof into her face and held the lever with another. "Atta' girl! Now, where was I? Ah! Yes! In the event of a crash landing, disengage the gyroscopic... thingy... and... oh! I love doing this!" I exclaimed when I realized what I get to do. The ship was entering orbit, so the room was getting warmer.

"Author, It's gettin kinda hot in here!" Lyra said, impossible to hide the concern in her voice.

"Alright alright! Keep your pants on!"

"Oh come on- that was one time!" Lyra protested my jab at her nightmare night costume. It was... a busyness pony? I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention, what with the few demons on the loose. I hit a few buttons and pulled back on what a human American may describe as, a miniature football goal.

"GERONIMO!!!!" I screamed as the ship's nose began to point up. Lyra just screamed.

Author's Note:

this was supposed to be short, it's a sort of prologue!

Also not that much happened after that.