• Published 4th Jul 2015
  • 539 Views, 6 Comments

Crystal Delicacy - Skarsnik



Ruby Moon love stallions in her bed, but what happen when she found THE stallion, a lot of life changes for sure

  • ...
8
 6
 539

Menage Breaker

Ruby Moon was in a nice officer’s office. She always though the function fit the name and for her part she could not stand staying on her office doing the paperwork her old position as a sergeant required. But her new occupation was offering quite the challenge on this part.

She always was reticent to stay with an officer for long, and sadly for her it was not the officer she wanted to meet.

“So you want to meet Lieutenant Silent Knight?” the mare behind the desk asked. Sunny Day, the current pony in charge of the Princess’ house was a golden unicorn with a fiery mane. Ten years of habit of having only Princess made hard for Ruby to call that now Celestia’s house.

“Yes, but I have been redirected to your office, I am still not sure why.”

The mare eyed Ruby and sighed “They could have led you to Lieutenant Rook. As you can guess Lieutenant Silent is not here. I could point you in the direction of the pony in charge of Luna’s house if you have business with them.”

“I am sorry, but I need the Lieutenant specifically.”

Sunny Day looked at a file on her desk and at Ruby “You are sergeant Ruby Moon right?”

Ruby for her part did not like this question “They pass me first sergeant when I retire but yes, why?”

The unicorn mare smiled “I always wondered why some officers call you the Menage Breaker.”

Ruby tense a bit at the nickname, she knew it but it was maybe the first time she heard an officer ask this so bluntly. It was also a reminder of something she tried to deal with her relation with Loun: thrusting a stallion to not chase other tails.

“Ho, it’s an old story, and I am probably wasting your time already, sir.”

Sunny Day pointed to the free seat in front of her desk “I prefer to have your version.”

Ruby took sit on the proffered chair and started “It’s not really an interesting story” she paused and noticed the small hint of curiosity in the eyes of the other mare still present, “It was nearly ten years ago” Ruby let out a sigh at thinking how time pass. “I had just joined the Palace guard, I was a bit naive, well in insight it was probably a good thing” she let out a small giggle.

“So I met this stallion in a bar, it was a regular bar. I courted him and we started seeing each other. One month later I discover he was the officer in charge of the Palace guard. I have never really see him close, and you probably know that seeing an officer is rarely good news when you are just a rookie.”

Sunny Day nodded “I know, then what?”

Ruby replied, “As I said I was naive. So I went to the P.R.O. to know what to do when dating an officer, especially my superior.”

Sunny stated “It was the good thing to do yes.”

The earth pony mare smiled “The funny thing: The P.R.O. at this time ended to be his wife, so when she heard the name of the officer, thing get interesting.” Ruby emitted a small laugh when remembering the P.R.O’s face.

Sunny laughed in her seat “That must have been something.”

“The best part was when I have to testify in front of the judge for their divorce, The poor stallion lost everything. He was clearly mad at me.”

“As funny at it was. You did not get into trouble later?” Sunny Day gets back at a the more serious face of a Lieutenant, knowing that getting on your superior bad side could bring you lot of troubles.

“No. At the same time his wife started an internal investigation: He was using his position with other mares. The next week after the trial we get a new Lieutenant.”