• Published 4th Jul 2015
  • 539 Views, 6 Comments

Crystal Delicacy - Skarsnik



Ruby Moon love stallions in her bed, but what happen when she found THE stallion, a lot of life changes for sure

  • ...
8
 6
 539

Writing convention

Ruby Moon was peacefully seated on a red silky cushion, fidgeting with her silver necklace symbol of her special bond with her loved one. Her coat was duller than usual, her mane had nearly more white than pink, but still she was smiling as she watched a green young colt playing with the wooden toy they offer him for his fifth birthday.

Loun leaned for a kiss that was returned, and his gaze returned to the small colt. He was sharing the same loving smile that her wife. He put a foreleg on Ruby Moon belly, grinning when he felt a small kick coming from his future daughter.

“She will be a strong mare, like her mother,” he said coyly.

“Maybe she could make officer?” was the reply of another mare that appeared at the door, she had a red coat and pink hair with no sign of aging, she wore an alluring black outfit.

Both mares looked at each other, and after a sigh from the older Ruby Moon, Loun give her a last kiss before leaving with her younger self.

Ruby Moon wake up from her strange dream. It felt like a nightmare and somehow real. She put a hoof to her belly to confirm she was not waiting for a filly to came out. She made a mental note to buy extra condoms and renew her birth control medication.

Loun awaken since they ended sleeping snuggling in one other “Having a bad dream?”

“Hum, sorry if I wake you up,” she simply replied. Loun brushed her mane with one hoof. It was a new sensation for Ruby, not really the fact to wake up with a stallion in a bed, but more that they felt asleep doing nothing, just providing comfort about a day of work, like an old couple.

He kissed her on the neck “You don’t want to tell me about your nightmare? It helps.”

Ruby Moon quickly get out the bed “No, it’s… guards memories” she pulled the cover with her “Come on, we are gonna be late.”

---

After a breakfast, stallion and mare were at the entrance of the annual writers convention in Canterlot. There were every type of ponies: colts, grow mares and elders. Ruby try to smile seeing a mare that looked a bit like her carrying a foal in a trotter, but instead she sighed looking at Loun.

“Alright, why don’t you try to find something that interest you while I am at my appointment?”

“Ok, I will wait for you for lunch, thank for bringing me here” he kissed her, he recently found himself a knack for Equestria’s culture, especially the food and modern tales, that were more rich from what he remember reading to pass time in the Empire. It was a bit sad Ruby had an appointment with an author that wanted to write something about mares in the guards.

They went their separate ways, Loun was heading toward the most fictional work while Ruby trotted toward the romance section.

Ruby Moon, seated in a small booth with a pegasus mare going by the pen name D.P, was a bit nervous and excited “I can’t believe Hot convince me to do this.”

The pegasus laughed, “The book she helps me write was a big success. I am pretty sure you can give me a lot of material, if what Hottie talk about you is half right.”

“Still, it’s must be pretty weird to write this kind of book? What do you do? You think of something that get you off and lay it on paper?” Ruby Moon gaze fell on one of the books showing a mare in a very provoking position holding a pair of hoofcuffs.

“Yes that work for making money quickly, but I like to think I put more work in my writing that just having the reader jerking off some scene. Lot of writers here.” the mare pointed at the booths hosting what Ruby assumed where more tame literature author, if the huge printing of their covers showing mares and stallions in big romantic cliché shot were any indication. “publish erotic shorts based on scene they could not put in their normal line of work, generally using a different pen name.”

“I see. I-”

Ruby Moon was cut by another mare marching forward the booth, wearing an angry face, the mare looked like she was past her forty “Excuse me? Would you remove your obscene poster?”

The yellow pegasus answered nonchalantly “Nop.”

The unicorn mare snorted “Fine, Let’s see how the convention manager will react to an author”, she spat the word, “corrupting the young audience.” and took her leave.

When the mare left, Ruby stated, “Well, that was something. I suppose it had to do with your emplacement”, the writer’s booth was at the edge of the romance section, close to adventure section where lot of colts and fillies went to meet their favorite author.

“Yes, it was my editor idea to put a big poster like that, even bad publicity is good publicity.” the pegasus mare picks up a notepad and a pen with her wings. “Alright, let’s get started.”

“Where should I start?”

“From the start, then you tell me what you want after that.”

Ruby finally relaxed in the cushion she was seated “Oh, well it’s not that original. I was in the cheerleading squad in high school and the coach was a nice looking stallion.”

The other mare noted something before asking “It was your first experience?”

“With an older stallion yes. I had 1-2 flirts before but he was very different, it was less… sloppy.”

After an hour or so of Ruby telling stories about her relations with married stallions -it what was the other mare was interested- they were both taking a break, sipping some coffee. They had been occasionally interrupted by mares wanting their books signed, and even, what surprised Ruby the most, stallions of a various age range.

Ruby attention was pointed toward another booth with a big line of ponies in front of it. From what she had gathered from Deepy, it hosted a famous author writing a serie about a young mare chasing bad guys at night. She perked her ears when a young pink earth pony mare slammed her hoof in the table placed in front the author.

She could hear the mare said, "You're the reason I got my cutie mark and I really love your stories, ever since I was a filly! You are amazing and I think you're the best and please sign all my books, I have them all! Some are first editions! I love your books!" Ruby managed to see the mare cutie mark, it was a pink ballet slipper.

Deepy probably had caught too on what happened, because she chuckled before saying “It will be hilarious if somepony get her cutie mark reading my books.”

Ruby joined in the laugh “What would that be anyways? A wet hoof? a dildo?”

Deepy chuckle again “Oh, I know a mare that sell toys with a dildo for cutie mark.”

***

Loun was near one of the conferences room, talking with a translucent blue crystal mare with a two shaded blue mane and tail.

“Canterlot is so different from what we have at the Empire!” she spoke.

“Yes, so you restart studying here?”

“Yes, but equestrians are rather-”

She was cut by the appearance of a ruby coated mare “Loun!” she marched forward them, putting herself between the two of them. She spoke to the stallion “Who is this mare?!”

The stallion sighed “This is Lazuli Luminaire.” but before he could explain more, Ruby grabbed and pushed him in the direction of the exit.

“It’s time for lunch.”

Loun said nothing until they reached a small cafe where they served sandwiches. After the waiter was out with their order, he looked at Ruby in the eyes. “Ruby… it’s the third time you chase away a mare I am talking to. Is something wrong?”

The mare seems uncomfortable, she was trying to avoid his gaze, she muttered “I lied to you.”

“Lie to me about what?”

Ruby bit her lips, she did not really know why she had lain to him, maybe she thought he will reject him or thought she was just playing around with him? She never really had issue with her sex life or her past before, she only avoided talking about it with her family.

“The mare I met today, she did not want to talk about my life at the guard. She… well we talked about my old partners. Sexual partners.”

Loun smiled “I guessed I was not your first stallion.”

“I… well lot of them were engaged or married stallions.” Ruby tried to smile, but it did not come “A lot more than I thought actually.”

Loun replied nothing. They both watched the waiter serving their orders.

He watched at his dandelions sandwich but get back at fixing Ruby “Are you afraid I will cheat on you. Do you think I could find another mare that does so much for me?”

Ruby sighed “I know, it’s stupid.”

Author's Note:

Here came the first chapter where we could see some of the Q&B univers characters (click here for the related chapter of Crystal's Wishes).

Hoofbeats is an interesting story about a mare getting a dildo cutie mark.


To make this a more interactive experience, I skipped all the question Deepy could ask Ruby. So feel free to ask question about Ruby Moon past relationships in the comment :)