• Published 24th Jul 2015
  • 965 Views, 0 Comments

The Switch - Candydash



After Twilight and her friends find birds but soon they swap. will they find a way to get used to this?

  • ...
6
 0
 965

New in town

The mane 6 where all really upset, they didn't want to be birds forever!!! This was the worst day EVER!!! But they knew that this was their life now. Later at Rarity's house, Willow was trying to calm Rarity down. Rarity started crying as soon as they got home... " Come on Rarity!!! Its not that bad!!!" Willow said. Rarity squawked at her, It sounded like she was saying that it was that bad then she pulled her hat over her face and started to cry again.

Willow lifted up Rarity's Hat and nuzzled Rarity to make her feel better. Rarity stopped crying and smiled at Willow but she still was upset and started to wimpier,she wanted to be a pony again!!! Willow hugged her " It will be ok Rarity...I won't let anyone hurt you while we're swapped... I promise. " Willow said.

Rarity knew that Willow would keep her promise and nuzzled up to her. Later they where walking around ponyville, soon Willow bumped into a another pony " Oh my gosh!!! are you ok!?! " Willow asked " Y-Yes..." The pony said. The two soon saw that this pony was a ALICORN !!! " A-Are you a princess!?! " Willow asked.

" No...I'm just a Alicorn" The pony said. Rarity groaned, she had hoped that the pony was a princess that could Switch them back!!! " RARITY!!! " Willow yelled.

" Rarity? what a nice name!!! " The pony said " So What is your name " she asked.

" It's willow..." Willow replied.

" My name is Candy Dash " The pony said.

" What brings you here? " Willow asked

" I felt like some ponies swapped bodies with their new pets... Have you seen anypony being swapped the last two days!?" Candy asked.

" N-nope!!! nobo...nopony!!! Nopony at all!!! " Willow said. Rarity started squawking trying to tell Candy that they where swapped and that she need to switch them back!!!

" Ok then!!! See you later!!! " Candy said,then she left. Rarity Got really mad at Willow and Started to Yell at her. "I-I'm sorry!!! I just can't tell anybody yet!!! I'm too scared!!! " Willow said. Rarity sighed, she hated being a bird!!! Nopony could even understand her!!! She hoped that she could find a way to tell Candy about the switch...