• Published 24th Jul 2015
  • 965 Views, 0 Comments

The Switch - Candydash



After Twilight and her friends find birds but soon they swap. will they find a way to get used to this?

  • ...
6
 0
 965

New friends

It was a bright and sunny day in ponyville and everypony was enjoying the warmth but the mane 6 were deep in the ever-free forest because the map had told them to go there .

"What did we have to come in here for?" Twilight asked, nopony knew why they where sent there... It was the worst place in equestria!!! The six later heard something move behind the bushes. Twilight used her magic to pick up what was making the noise, it looked like some sort of bird but it had no legs or wings. It was just a pink sphere shape...

" W-What is this thing!?" asked Twilight. The bird didn't like being called a thing so it squawked at Twilight.

"Twilight she has a name!!!" Fluttershy said.

"So What is it?!" Twilight asked, ' It's S-Stella..." Fluttershy whimpered, After that more birds jumped out " Are these your Friends?" Fluttershy asked. Stella nodded and squawked in reply.

"So what did she say!?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"There names are Dahlia,Wilow, Poppy and Luca!" reply Fluttershy.

"CAN WE KEEP THEM TWILIGHT!?! CAN WE!?! HUH!?" Yelled Pinkie pie.

"Maybe" Twilight said but then Pinkie did puppy eye's "OK fine!!!" Yelled Twilight.

The six agreed to take the bird of there color, Pinkie pie got Stella, Applejack got Dahlia, Rainbow Dash got Luca , Fluttershy got Poppy, Rarity got willow and Twilight got...nothing.

"Where's my bird?" Twilight asked as her friends walked off...well she still had Owllicious...but she wanted a bird like her friends now had. Later at her castle Twilight heard a knock at her door she opened it and found a bird just like the one's her friends had!!! And best of all it was purple like her!!! It had a crown to!!! But as soon as she let the bird in it Zapped her with something!!!

Just before Twilight blacked out she could see legless green pigs looking in from the window with evil looks on there face's. Twilight soon woke up but everything looked much taller than her...she then found a mirror on the floor. she looked at herself and screamed...