• Published 27th Jun 2015
  • 654 Views, 5 Comments

It Really Isn't Incest - DeadlyPegasister



Asteroid traveled to Equestria to meet her Godmother, Princess Twilight. While there, she meets a gorgeous mare that she falls deeply in love with. But she lives in the human world, and the sweet pegasus lives in Equestria!

  • ...
19
 5
 654

Love at First Visit

I walked my way amongst the halls of the school. My brother was next to me, but I'd tuned him out. He'd been talking about his new video game our cousin made. All I could think about was our first visit to 'Equestria,' wherever that was. I knew it wasn't in the states, I'd memorized them all and the cities in them. Damn photographic memory... I thought. I'm 14 and a senior in high school. Man...

My brother rattled on about the mini-bosses, the amazing graphics, and before he could explain the final boss, we reached the front doors. "Okay, Bumper, I gotta go. Mom and I are heading to Equestria. I'll take tons of pictures for you, Crystal, Trigger, and Clef. Okay?"

"Okay..." Bumper said sadly. "But don't be gone too long, okay, Asteroid?"

I chuckled, "Okay, B. I was planned to be there only two days anyways, so don't worry."

I stepped outside to see my mom standing next to the statue in the courtyard. But Dad's car and Mom's bike weren't there. "Mom? How are we going to get to this 'Equestria' place? We don't have any vehicles."

My mom laughed, and said, "We don't need a vehicle. Just come here, in front of the statue, get on your hands and knees, and close your eyes."

"Wait, why do I need to get on my hands and knees?" I did so anyway, and closed my eyes.

"You'll see. Just walk forwards. One hand and knee in front of the other. Oh, and don't be surprised if you get dizzy."

"Wait-"

Everything began to spin, and I realized why my mom said I'd get dizzy. I couldn't open my eyes at all, and I felt a hard surface. It was cold, but so perfectly smooth. I opened my eyes slowly and saw a blurry pair of...

What were those? I doubted they were shoes, they obviously weren't hands... My vision cleared and I realized they were hooves.

Hooves?!

I freaked out, but could merely spaz out a bit, since my body wasn't responding right. I began pushing myself off the floor to see more hooves. They were the same color as my skin from home, a light orange-ish tan. My lengthy blue and pink hair fell down and framed my face.

What I'd fallen on was a crystalline floor, icy to the touch and perfectly shiny. I hadn't expected to see my face and not recognize it.

I gasped, looking down at the face of an equine, but much more... cartoonish. The muzzle was much shorter and rounder, a small mouth, and massive eyes. Tall, round ears and a horn. A unicorn. I pushed myself the rest of the way off the floor and fixed my hair. It cascaded it's way down my back and over my...

Wait, I have wings too?

One of my wings had a small, different colored feather, a deeper orange than my skin... coat... I realized I was being stared at. I looked at the many other ponies around the room. To my left was a pony that looked extremely similar...

"Mom? What's going on?" The golden unicorn laughed and pointed ahead, as if saying, "Ask them."

My eyes landed on another mare, this one with a lengthy, flowing, sparkling blue-violet mane. It bore three different stripes, a hot pink, a deep violet, and a light gold. She wore a crown atop her head and a thick necklace around her neck. Silver shoes covered her hooves, and next to her stood a beautiful mare.

I'd known I was a lesbian, and I hadn't told my family. But this mare, she was stunning. She bore a solid blue mane with bright yellow and light pink stripes on the side. It seemed a bit unkempt, and was trimmed in a fashion like the top of her mothers mane. Her coat up top was light gold, but her hooves were white with a bubbly pattern separating the colors. She had large wings lifted off her back, the feathers a light violet like her mothers coat.

"Hi," she said, "My name is Gem Fire, it's really nice to finally meet you!" She stuck out a hoof, and I shakily brought mine to hers. She shook for me, since I couldn't move. A soft blush formed over her cheeks. "Uh, this is my brother, Honor Shield, and my two little sisters, Rainbow Note and Starswirl."

I finally noticed all the other ponies standing around. The colt, Honor Shield, was a unicorn like my mother. The two littler mares, Rainbow Note and Starswirl, were much different.

Rainbow Note had a rainbow colored mane held back with a small ribbon, and Starswirl was hiding one of her eyes. The piece of her mane covering her right eye had the same colors as the stripes in her mothers mane. Rainbow Note was like me, a unicorn horn and pegasus wings. Starswirl had neither, so I was very confused.

I finally found my voice. "U-um, hi, everyone. M-My name is... is, uh... Asteroid... And I'm only guessing... You, ma'am, are my Godmother?" I asked the tall unicorn-pegasus pony.

"Yes, Asteroid. My name is Twilight Sparkle, and my daughter Gem already introduced everyone. As you might have guessed, that mare," she pointed to the unicorn looking like my mother, "is your mother. And this gentlecolt," she brought a pegasus up front, since he was behind his children, "is your father."

"Wait, how is that possible?! Dad's back home, watching Bumper, Trigger, Clef, and Crystal! Mo-o-om..."

"It's okay, Asteroid. This place is an entirely different universe. This Flash Sentry here is Twilight's husband, while the one back home is mine. So technically, you two aren't related in any way," my mom said. I was still really confused. "Trust me, after me and Twi explain, you'll get it. Now, why don't you and Twi's kids go have a tour of Ponyville?"

Gem came up to me and said, "In case you're wondering, you're a pony species called an alicorn. But not full-blood, like my own Godmother's daughter, Spirals. You and Rainbow here, you're the same species. She and I will help you learn how to fly, Honor and Rainbow will help you learn magic, and Star will help give the tour. She's got all of Ponyville memorized like a map!"

"O-oh, okay, Gem."

Author's Note:

Dear Readers,
Thanks for reading, guys! I didn't think I'd make this one, but yeah. Anyways, this is obviously a NextGen story, and I'm glad to have finally made one that was solely for the NextGen and their relationships with each other.
Thanks again!
Sincerely,
DeadlyPegasister