• Published 19th Jun 2015
  • 443 Views, 4 Comments

The Mystery of Who Killed: Thunderlane! - trahzo



Thunderlane has been murdered and now the mane 7 are on the case with the help of a prince & his dragoness.

  • ...
11
 4
 443

Ch.3: After Her!

"The Killer escaped!"

"And with the evidence!" Pinkie pointed out.

Then Spike & May saw the killer getting into a cab carriage!

"Not if we have anything to say about it!" Spike told May!

They jumped off the wall and into the car! If that was bullshit, fuck you then!

"Full gear Spike!" May told Spike!

"Gotcha!"

Then Spike & May began pursuing the killer!

"Hey! Pull over in the name of the law!"

"Maybe I should...." *SHING!!!* "Not slow down!" the cab puller said with a terrified fake smile.

"It's not working! May shoot start fireballs!"

"Ooh, exciting!"

Then May opened fire on the cab!

*Boom!* *Boom!* *Boom!*

Then they hit a wheel!

"Yes! We got her Spike!"

"Nice!"

Then carriage began swerving!

"Aaaaah! Fire!" Then the cab puller took off his harness and jumped for the sidewalk! Then the cab began rolling! Soon it crashed into the street!

*CRASH!*

Spike & May then stopped!

"That was beautiful, just like you May!" Spike complimented

May was flattered by the remark, then walked to the wreck and checked for any body as ponies were gathered around the burning wrecked carriage but there was no sign!

"She's gone! The killer escaped!" Spike gasped.

"And we were so close!"

The crowd then began mumbling...

"They were chasing a killer?" Said a Teen Pegasus Colt.

"I betcha that's the one who killed those 5 guys." Said an Earth filly.

"Hopefully the cops will understand their alibi for destruction of private property." Said a Unicorn Stallion.

"Yeah, we better bail!" Said Spike.

"Let's! This is so exhilarating Spike!" Said May.

The Killer than began running into a dark alley.

"Shit! That was Twilight's assistant! That means the Princess is after me! No matter, I just gotta escape the city after doing away with..." Then she pulled out a picture. "...Ride Along! Then I can go after the other guys who ignored me!" Then she noticed something..."Wait, where's my checklist?! I...I left it back in my apartment! Shit!"