• Published 19th Jun 2015
  • 443 Views, 4 Comments

The Mystery of Who Killed: Thunderlane! - trahzo



Thunderlane has been murdered and now the mane 7 are on the case with the help of a prince & his dragoness.

  • ...
11
 4
 443

Prologue: Night of the Murder

It was night time here in Fillydelphia, a black pegasus stallion had just exited a bar after drinking to celebrate his friend's marriage.

"Man, that was crazy, wish I could hang out with them more, but I gotta work." He said to himself.

As he's walking through the streets in the night, unbeknownst to him, the tip of a blade shined in the moonlight. Then the barer of this blade began stalking said stallion. This character pursued the stallion, and that's when the stallion felt a presence & turned around to see who was there! The stalker hid in an alley! But, the stallion wasn't stupid, he knew someone was there.

"Okay, come on out! You can't fool me!"

Then the barer of the blade came out.

"Whoa! I don't think I've seen you in Equestria before & I've seen every inch of Equestria when I was a kid because you know, Cloudsdale being a roaming town."

"Hello Thunderlane."

"How do you know my name?"

"You've ignored me for so long, then you start crushing on some white whore bitch?! If I can't have you..."

"Yeah, I know, no one can. Anyways, let's fight, I gotta go and ask out Rarity."

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" Then she ran at Thunderlane!

She swung the knife, but Thunderlane dodged to the right, then the killer swung again but Thunderlane caught, disarmed, then stabbed her!

"*Hack!*" Then the killer fainted.

"Heh, piece of ca..."

*Shing!* His wings were then sliced off!

"AAAAAAAAAH!!!" Then Thunderlane's screams in pain was then silenced as soon as the killer stabbed his head!

"There we go, and now my sweet Thunderlane, let us give you my signature." Then she gave Thunderlane her signature markings. "The Ignored One strikes again...Now that he's out of the way, time for the next douche who ignored me and my feelings!"

Author's Note:

The reason for him being the murder victim is because I despise Thunderlane!