• Published 19th Jun 2015
  • 442 Views, 4 Comments

The Mystery of Who Killed: Thunderlane! - trahzo



Thunderlane has been murdered and now the mane 7 are on the case with the help of a prince & his dragoness.

  • ...
11
 4
 442

Ch.2: The Mystery Begins.

"Are you the 6th friend that the Princess mentioned in her letter?" Asked Twilight.

"Perhaps, she did tell me to come here as soon as I arrive." He explained Indigo. "So yes, we're here to help in anyway."

"In that case...can May stay behind and watch Spike?"

"What?!" Spike said in shock.

"Spike, this mission is way too dangerous."

"But what about the life threatening adventures we've been on?"

"Those were all against creatures with no records of killing. This time we're dealing with someone who actually does kill! I don't want you getting in the way." She said with pleading eyes.

"Fine, I'll stay."

"Good, we'll be back and intact." Twilight told to Spike.

Then, after everyone was suited up...

"Bye Spike, please take good care of him for me, okay May?" Said Twilight.

"Roger Dodger." May then saluted. "Sock that killer at least once for me & Spike."

"Bye May, I'll be back safe & sound." Said Indigo.

"Don't worry, I believe with high hopes that you'll make it back here alive." May told him.

Then they all left for as soon as the doors closed.

"Alright, come with me!" Spike told May.

"Where are we going?"

"To the garage, we're gonna follow them in my car." Spike said.

"What's a car?"

"An innovation that'll one day effect the future of transportation." Spike explained.

"But Princess Twilight Sparkle & Prince Indigo told us..."

"Look May, you're very cute, but I want to help! What if that serial killer comes here? We gotta stop this maniac now!" Then he grabbed May by the claw and off they were to the garage!

Later in Fillydelphia...

"You sure it wasn't a dragon?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"I'm sure, just look, these were all done by a blade, as you can see. Claws have a more messy cut while blades are much cleaner." Twilight pointed out.

"I see your point." Rainbow agreed.

"Hmm..."

"What's up Indigo?" Asked Pinkie Pie.

"I smell something out of the ordinary here...like a perfume, but it can't be."

"Is it from Rarity?" Asked Fluttershy.

"No, no! *Sniff!* It's a perfume from my kingdom."

"*Gasp!* Can you track it like a dog?" Asked Applejack.

"Please, I can track it like a Velociraptor." He bragged.

So they followed Indigo's nose.

"So how do you know it's perfume from your kingdom?" Asked Twilight.

"The manufacturers are always asking for the special custom made flowers I grow myself." He Explained.

"You do gardening?" Asked Applejack.

"Yes, see my cutiemark?" Indigo pointed out.

Then soon, they arrived at where the trail ends as Spike & May slowly tailed them in Spike's car.

"I don't like this, Prince Indigo is sure to see me!" She whispered.

"Not if we disguise ourselves."

"Yes, be the 2 dragons in a crowd of ponies how..." Then she saw a bunch of dragons doing various things around town. "...oh, I guess but why are there so many dragons here?"

"There's a Dragontown district, and apparently means we dragons are the Asians of the MLP universe."

"Really? So I could cosplay Jackie Chan?"

"You can Cosplay Kim Jong Un!" Spike replied.

"Okay, having fun again." She told him.

Then the girls plus Indigo entered the building.

"They went in, how shall we pursue?" Then they got out of the car.

"I get on your back, and then you climb the walls." Spike told her.

"Very well then, for the excitement, I shall sacrifice my manicur..."

"Just! Climb!"

"Okay." So May began scaling the wall.

Meanwhile within the building....

"Hurry, the scent is getting closer!" Indigo told the 6.

Soon, they made it to a door marked 510.

"Okay, everypony, stand back." Said Applejack as she winded up for a buck!

*BAM!*

The door swung open, causing the upper hinge to detach when the door collided with the wall!

"We could've asked the owner of this building." Said Twilight.

"No time! The more we waste, the more that killer is probably claiming another victim!" Said Rainbow Dash.

So they all entered the apartment. It was scary!

"Hmm..." Wondered Indigo.

"What's wrong darling?" Asked Rarity

"This interior design, I've seen it before."

"You have?"

"Yes, back in my Kingdom."

"Look at all of these pictures!" Pinkie pointed out. "Stalking all of these stallions for years, so creepy."

"Look there!" Fluttershy cowardly pointed.

The words 'I shall have my revenge on the stallions who've ignored me throughout my school life!' were written in big letters in blood on the wall.

"Revenge for being ignored? How sad." Said Fluttershy.

"Everypony, search the apartment, I'm sure we'll find some clues!"

Meanwhile outside.

"You hear that? Guess it's some sort of revenge ploy." Spike whispered.

"Yeah, but I wonder who her next victim is." May whispered back.

"Let's keep listening."

"Hey! You! Get off of the..."

"Stop! Looks it's Spike the hero of the Crystal Empire, you can't tell a celebrity to get off the wall!"

"I guess you're right."

Meanwhile within the apartment.

"Girls, and Indigo I think I found something." Said Rarity.

"Year books?" Questioned Indigo.

"Why would somepony stack their year books instead of putting them away in a shelf?" Twilight wondered.

"Just look, all of these have a book mark." Indigo pointed out.

They opened the books to the page. And it showed stallion's pictures who were circled then they noticed the date they ignored the mystery mare.

"Hey gang, did you happen to find any selfies in this place?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

"No."

"Damn! Because by the looks of it, there aren't any photo's of who owns this place." Said Rainbow Dash.

"Maybe the owner didn't have photos of herself or himself just in case the cops found the killer here."

"Yeah, then the killer could make a quick getaway through the side window here which leads to a dark alley!" Pinkie pointed out!

That's when...

"Hello?! WHO'S THERE?!" Called a female voice.

"It's the culprit." Said Pinkie.

"We can take her!" Said Rainbow Dash

The killer heard the footsteps, she quickly shut off the lights and covered the windows, and closed the door! It was pitch black when they got in!

"Huh?!" Went the group!

The killer then managed to get past them, levitate her evidence out of there, and teleport down to the alley!

Twilight then found the light switch!

*Click!*

"The culprit escaped!" Shouted Rainbow Dash.