• Published 20th May 2012
  • 2,006 Views, 19 Comments

Vampony Adventures #1: Raven's Dark Deeds - Pinkamena666



Choose Your Own Adventure!

  • ...
3
 19
 2,006

EIGHT

"Who is it?" you ask. "I need a name!"

"IT'S ME!" yelled the voice, frantically. "FYRE! NOW HURRY U--"

She suddenly stops speaking as you rush for the door. You jerk it open to find Raven standing behind Fyre. She had a foreleg around Fyre's neck and her other hoof over Fyre's mouth.

"It's such a shame." says Raven. "I was really hoping you were gonna do what I wanted."

"How'd you get your strength back?" you ask. Raven smirks as tears fall from Fyre's eyes. "Oh, no." you say, stumbling backwards. "You didn't."

"You'd be surprised how much energy the little one's have, Storm." she says, lowering her hoof from Fyre's mouth.

"How could you?"

"I told you to weaken them, didn't I?" asks Raven. "That way I wouldn't have had to kill them." Her eyes narrow. "This is all on you."

You could see the sadness in Fyre's eyes.

"Fyre..." you say. "I'm so sorry."

"Storm..." she begins as Raven moves her hoof over her mouth again.

Raven jerks Fyre's head and you hear a sickening snapping noise.

NO!" you yell as Fyre's body falls to the floor. You kneel down and prop her up in your forelegs. "FYRE!"

Raven enters your home and closes the door.

"If only you had done what I asked." she says, sitting down at the kitchen table. she takes a bite out of your meal. "But you chose to abandon them." she says with a mouthful of food.

You hug Fyre's body tightly before gently laying her down. You stand up and face Raven, the fires of rage burning in your eyes. Raven smiles at you as she swallows the food.

"What are you gonna do, Storm? Gonna kill me?"

"I was thinkin' about it." you say, staring her down.

You knew it'd be difficult to fight her but your anger was strong, too.