• Published 20th May 2012
  • 2,006 Views, 19 Comments

Vampony Adventures #1: Raven's Dark Deeds - Pinkamena666



Choose Your Own Adventure!

  • ...
3
 19
 2,006

SIXTEEN

You let out a sigh.

"I can't do it." you say. "I can't."

"What can't you do?" asks Fyre.

You look into her eyes.

"Isn't that sweet?" asks a voice. The two of you look over at the entrance to the living room and see Raven. "She has your heart." Her frown turns to a scowl. "Now it's time to break it."

Raven summons a dagger and throws it at Fyre. You roll on top of her as the dagger hits you in the back.

"STORM!" she cries.

The dagger disappears in a burst of smoke as Raven approaches the couch.

"So, you're willing to sacrifice your life to save hers?"

You roll over on your back. "Absolutely."

She lunges at you and you kick her in the chest. She lets out a sharp yell as she is knocked on her back. you watch her, stunned that you could cause that much damage. And then you remember.

"How could you..." Raven started.

"Don't you remember?" you ask. "You're weakened because you haven't had any blood for a while."

She shoots off from her spot on the ground, grabs you by the neck, and slams you into the wall.

"But that blood I took from you earlier gives me the strength I need to kill you."

You punch her in the neck, causing her to stumble backwards, choking.

"Sure about that?" you ask.

You kick her in the chest, knocking her on her back. She started to gasp for air. Fyre left the couch and trotted up beside you.

"What's wrong with her?" she asks you.

You kneel down over Raven.

"Her time's up." you say. "She didn't get the blood she needed. She's dying."

Tears filled Raven's as she reaches up to you. She places her hoof on your cheek.

"I'm sorry, Storm." she says. "I didn't want this to happen either."

You stare into her eyes, trying to decide whether she's being truthful or not.