• Published 3rd Jun 2015
  • 2,221 Views, 61 Comments

Cast-Iron Cast-Offs - Cast-Iron Caryatid



A collection of vignettes which are, on occasion, based on, but not canon to, other stories by Cast-Iron Caryatid.

  • ...
1
 61
 2,221

Preface

Author's Note:

Well, people kept telling me that I needed to post these little asides somewhere better than the comments, blogs and the like where they originally appeared, so here they are. Please note that they're reproduced here in chronological order of their writing, and as such, A) the stronger material appears later on, and B) the only actually heretofore unposted, new material actually appears in the fourth slot down. I apologize for this oddness, but I'm not sure if there really is a right way to order it.

Odd quirks and the obligatory self-depreciation aside, I do hope you enjoy reading these as much as I enjoyed writing them. They're silly, random fun for the most part (Cut ending of chapter 13 notwithstanding), and I've added Author's Notes to the beginning of each one to offer some context and links to the original material, where applicable, in case anyone wants to go back and read the comments from when they were originally posted. Either way, have fun and enjoy.

Oh, and I shouldn't have to say this, but if you're here and you haven't read my story, Sharing the Night, then most of these snippets won't make much sense. Twilight Velvet and the Picky Princesses is totally fair game, though, so give that a read and if you laugh… well, I just linked the story everything else here is based on, so you know where to start.

Credit and thanks for the title go to TiaC