• Published 14th Nov 2015
  • 251 Views, 1 Comments

Equestrian History - PrincessSunsetDashie



A story about the dark history of Equestria

  • ...
 1
 251

Chapter 4: Training

The next day Darklight started her training. She had to fly though circular blades hanging from the ceiling moving at hypersonic speeds while covered in white living flames with the intent to melt her into ashes. Demonic Death gave Darklight quick instructions on how to become flame resistant up to 469 to the power of 789 billion times the temperature of the sun. The spell was designed to last for 24 hours... or until she takes any form of damage, physical, mental, it don't mater. When Darklight took off she flew up to the level of the rings and shot though them, barley making it past the blades and fire, getting faster and faster as she did it. What Darklight wasn't expecting was for the fire on the last ring to leap at her and turn into a dragon-phoenix hybrid. The hybrid leapt at Darklight and deactivated her flame shield. Furious, Darklight charged at the hybrid with the intent of causing an impact so large it would blow up the entire planet. Unfortunately for Darklight, the hybrid was made up of pure fire. Darklight flew right through the hybrid. Darklight's reflexes where top notch and because of it she was able to aquire part of it's D.N.A. and add it to hers, saving her from being burnt beyond a crisp, and absorbing the draconic Phoenix into her. After the first trial was finished, Darklight Magic went to complete the next section of her training.

The next part of her training was to sprint across 3000 miles of gasoline with a flamethrower contently aimed at her back hooves. The first 1500 miles was easy for Darklight Magic. The problem was that after that, flames started bursting directly up, straight out of the ground with the force of 3.1415926535898... volcanos each, erupting at 15 second intervals each 2 millimeters in front of her, the first few of them burnt a few of her hairs off of her mane. Within the last 6 mi. the flames became more unpredictable, using different timing, relative locations, angles and force. This caused Darklight to have her entire left side burnt to a crisp as she crossed the finished line.

Demonic Death was disappointed at the fact the Darklight was defeated in the second round of training. As he walked up to her to execute the "failure", Darklight cast a spell that blew a hole in the floor. Darklight took all the destroyed molecules and reformed them to fix her entire body perfectly. This was surprising to Demonic Death, and it scared him into thinking that she could be a threat to his reign of terror. The fear was new to him and it scared him even more making him want to decimate Darklight. However, before he could do anything, Darklight lunged at him stabbing two inches above his heart. She then cut out a perfect circle around his heart, took it out and shoved it down his throat leaving him to die. Her extreme actions earned Darklight her cutie mark. Darklight's cutie mark represented her extreme cruelty. The cutie mark was a knife covered in blood with a severed head at the end of it.