• Published 31st May 2015
  • 1,430 Views, 11 Comments

The Disney Tales of Equestria - DreamsCanComeTrue



When the worlds of Disney and Equestria have merged into one, our favorite Disney and MLP characters meet and come together to explore their new world and have exciting adventures!

  • ...
2
 11
 1,430

Beginning

The Disney Tales of Equestria
Beginning
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To many who know me or to those who have not yet heard of me, I am a sorcerer Yen Sid. Through my actions, I bestow upon great wisdom and knowledge to those whom does seek them. For instance, I once had an apprentice with a passion of wanting to learn the deepest secrets of magic, however, even if he does not intent any harm down on the spells he cast--for example, making a broomstick come to life and make it do the chores for him--he didn't understand the severe consequences but at the very last moment when I had to intervene and teach him the matter of discipline. But he has a pure heart and every day, he surprises me with the lessons that I taught him and then one day, I granted him the title as the Great Sorcerer Mickey and uses his magic to help the good and battle the evil.

After the end of Mickey's apprenticeship, I resume my most serious mission not every sorcerer wishes to take--by simply watching the Universal Globes. The Universal Globes are small, separate planets expanding throughout our one large universe and I must see that our balance in our universe must not break. The balance of the universe is very important and I have responsibility to see that our part of the world does not merge with other planets or else our universe will flow with endless chaotic surroundings forever.

Little did I know on that fateful night when I retire for the night, a star that is close to one planet called Equestria suddenly transformed into a sonic boom, its huge forces pushed Equestria close to our planet of Disney. I awoke in time to stop the sonic boom from reaching to the other planets, but it did not give me enough time to stop our two planets from getting close. That night...our planets are merged together.

I pace myself all over my home, concerning about how the people of Disney will react when it comes to our cultures and customs suddenly clashed and most importantly, how do I split the two planets into separate planets again?

Suddenly, a visitor came to my home--a gracious and elegant alicorn with a flowing rainbow mane has come to see for she is also bears the same task I bear for overseeing our universe. She introduced me to me as Princess Celestia, who is one of the rulers of Equestria and she expressed the same concern I have with our worlds, but she also expresses great hope and great belief that our balance is not in ruins and a time will come when our planets will separate naturally, so in the meantime, our residents of both planets will learn to get along, share the land and respect one another while going about their routine lives.

Celestia had also told me that her world is filled with good and evil, but with the power of friendship, as demonstrated from her students, will overcome all odds. Perhaps she's right. Despite the events of what had happened recently, then the power of pure heart, love, magic and friendship, then everything will straighten out.

Starting now, our stories begins...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~