• Published 30th Nov 2015
  • 428 Views, 2 Comments

You can't be so quiet in here - kikibashi99



Fluttershy decides to go out after some convincing from Rainbow Dash. She finds out quickly that you're going to have to speak up when you're in Vinyl Scratch's club.

  • ...
0
 2
 428

The Sleepover

Fluttershy and the the DJ walked in the dark street, side by side. The DJ looked over at the yellow pegasus with her usual, carefree smile. "I never even told you my name did I? The name's Vinyl Scratch, what's yours?" Fluttershy blushed and spoke so quietly that she couldnt be heard. "I'm sorry, didn't quite catch that." Fluttershy spoke again, even quiter than before. Vinyl Scratch was silent for a moment before chuckling.

Fluttershy smiled softly and relaxed a little bit and spoke up just enough for Vinyl to hear her. "My name is Fluttershy." Vinyl smiled and gave the yellow pegasus a wink. "Cute name." Fluttershy blushed even harder and fell silent.

They walked for a few minutes in silence before arriving at a cottage. The house was two storied, the colors complimenting the DJ pony's carefree lifestyle. Fluttershy blushed softly, embarrassed at the idea of spending the night at another pony's house. They entered the house and Fluttershy slowly looked around, entranced by the mix of regal furniture and neon colors. Fluttershy looks over at Vinyl in confusion.

Vinyl Scratch noticed the pegasus' confused look and chuckled. "My roommate, a famous little Earth Pony who was part of the Canterlot orchestra. Her name is Octavia." Fluttershy raised an eyebrow, noticing the name she mentioned. Vinyl shrugged and kept walking, showing her to a room, surrounded by neon lights and a massive stereo system that took up all of one wall of the room. The bed was a massive Queen sized bed, covered in neon blue sheets and cobalt colored blankets. The pillow was white with a vinyl record in the left corner.

Vinyl smiled softly and gestured to the room they had entered. "We only got two rooms so like, I guess you're chilling in my room. That gonna be a problem?" Fluttershy blushed and looked down and away, her mane covering her blush. "Y-Yeah....that's alright." She whispered softly, not wanting to deny Vinyl her hospitality.

A few hours later, Fluttershy was curled up in the right side of the bed. Vinyl Scratch was sprawled out on the left side, snoring loudly. Her shades laid on the nightstand and the only source of light was the moonlight coming from the window. Fluttershy bit her lip hard to keep from giggling at the way the DJ ppny snored.
Fluttershy got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen, calmly helping herself to a glass of water from the sink. Fluttershy didn't quite understand it but...something was special about this pony
Fluttershy stood at the back door with the top half open, calmly looking at the moon. Fluttershy smiled softly, remembering the stories her mother would tell her at night.
There was a story that was a very...untraditional story her mother tell her. It was the story of a mysterious pony knight who braves many obstacles and defeats strong oppenents to save a princess from a faraway land. What made the story stick to Fluttershy's mind was at the end, the Knight would take off their helmat and it would be revealed that the knight was actually mare. The princess and the mare knight lived happily ever after in the story.
Fluttershy sighed happily at the pleasent memory and some softly to herself. "Someday,I want a knight like that." Once she was done with her glass of water, she set it in the sink and walked back to bed. She curled up and fell asleep, her hips touching the undisturbed, snoring mare beside her.