• Published 29th Feb 2016
  • 299 Views, 0 Comments

Stagehands Of The Void - hollowsbest



I'm a Stagehand Of The Void, not as powerful as a SysAdmin; but still pretty powerful. My name is Trill, and this is my story of getting trapped within one of the Equestrian Dimensions. And preferably escaping with minimum trouble.

  • ...
 0
 299

Prolouge

I am a fairly young Void Stagehand, only a few thousand years old; and because I'm young, I tend to make many mistakes. But I've never made one as foolish as to get felt or spotted by the sapient creatures of the land, I've known others who have; you have to wait for something to discover you aren't of it's world, or a SysAdmin finds you a frees you.

I now have made the ultimate mistake, this dimension's SysAdmin won't be happy.
We have rules on how not to get caught, and these are said rules.

Rule Zero, Never get felt, seen or heard. Seems I failed on that regard.

Rule One, if you get felt, shift into something that is sapient to that world, still avoid being spotted. Half check! Fancy snow white and grey griffin badass! But I got my photo taken so I'm now currently stuck, boo.

Rule Two, If you get spotted, stay calm and wait for a SysAdmin; act like the creature you shifted into. Well, I failed on the first one, and waiting is all I can do currently.

Rule Three, NEVER tell anyone your name, other than the other creatures in the void; you will be trapped. Well BUCK I have failed terribly haven't I?

WARNING: If you ever break any of these rules, you will be trapped until someone gains knowledge you are not from that dimension and will immediately be shunted and locked from said dimension (Not Recommended) or a SysAdmin frees you. I shall wait for a SysAdmin, I don't want to be locked out of this dimension; seeing as it's one of my favourites.