• Published 13th Nov 2011
  • 1,422 Views, 13 Comments

Something's up with SweetieBelle, - RainbowDash22222

  • ...
14
 13
 1,422

Chapter 3. What

Sweetie Belle was heading over to the park to see Scootaloo and to her surprise she saw scootaloo skating up and down along the side walk. "Scootaloo!" "Huh?" Sweetie Belle tumbled over Scootaloo causing her to wreck. "I'm sorry Scootaloo! I just need to ask you a question! Second time I've tumbled on somepony today." Scootaloo got up and gave Sweetie Belle a sharp look "Why did you have to do that?! I was in the middle of my signature move! It would of been awesome!" Sweetie Belle got up too. "I'm sorry Scootaloo, I didn't mean t" "Save it. Just what's your question?" "Oh right, the question, ok. *Says fast* "The cutie mark crusader outfits I was making I accidently used Rarity's special gold silk for a very important customer and I don't know how to tell her and what should I do?" Scootaloo just stared for a moment. "Uh, can you repeat that?" Sweetie Belle rolled her eyes. "I accidently used Rarity's special gold silk and now I don't know how to tell her! If it where you, what would you do?" "Well, I wouldn't tell her, I would just keep it a secret and make more gold silk, I know how you can do it!" "Um... Scootaloo, are you sure I shouldn't tell her? I mean that would be smart to do." "No! Don't tell her! She'd get angry with you! She would get so angry she wouldn't let you go outside to play anymore!" Sweetie Belle gulped hard. "Now come on! I know a way to make the gold silk," Scootaloo left her scooter in the park and ran off as Sweetie Belle quickly followed. Mean while, Rarity was still looking for the gold silk. "Ugh! Where did I set it? Hmm," Rarity pondered a moment, "Maybe she put it in the closet!" "Rarity opened the closet and got trampled over by a pile of mess and fabrics galore! "Sweetie Belle said she cleaned the closet! Ugh! Nevermind, I just need to look for the silk! Photo finish will be here soon!" Meanwhile, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo ran to Fluttershy's house and knocked rapidly. "Fluttershy! Fluttershy! Fluttershy!" The girls said anxiously. Fluttershy opened the door. "Oh, hello girls." "Fluttershy! Do you have some extra sparkles, yellow paper and glue?" Scootaloo asked. "Why yes, now that you mention it. I do have some extra sparkles, yellow paper, and glue. Why do you ask?" "Fluttershy, can we borrow it?" Said Sweetie Belle. "Sure, wait here a moment." Fluttershy walked back into her cottage and got a jar of sparkles, some yellow paper, and some glue. "Here you are girls. Now be careful with the glue now, don't get any of your hooves stuck." "We wont." Then Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle dashed off to the park. To be continued......