• Published 13th Nov 2011
  • 1,421 Views, 13 Comments

Something's up with SweetieBelle, - RainbowDash22222

  • ...
14
 13
 1,421

Chapter 1. Regret

Sweetie Belle ran into her sister Rarity's room. "Oh Celestia! Why did I cut the gold silk for my Cutie Mark Crusader clothes! Why didn't I just use blue? Or green? Or maybe Pink? No I had to use Gold! Ugh stupid stupid me!" As Sweetie Belle was Facehoofing herself Rarity was still waiting for the gold silk. "What's taking Sweetie Belle so long? Maybe I should check on her," Rarity started walking towards her room and Sweetie Belle heard hoof steps. "Oh no! Rarity's coming! I have to hide the silk before she find's out!" Rarity clopped into the room "Sweetie Belle, did you find the gold silk? Sweetie Belle?" "Right here sis!" Sweetie Belle said as she was closing the closet door quickly. "Sweetie Belle, what in equestria were you doing?" Rarity said with her eyebrow raised "Oh uh... nothing. I was just organizing your closet for you! And I want it to be a surprise," Sweetie Belle started pushing Rarity out of the room. "Ok Rarity keep working on the masterpiece! Bye!" As Sweetie Belle closed the door and sunk to the floor Rarity was curious about what Sweetie Belle was up to. She thought to herself *What could she be hiding in there? Hmmph.* Rarity trotted off to work more on the special dress for Photo Finish. To be continued...