• Published 31st May 2015
  • 1,731 Views, 26 Comments

Crystal Clear - Emerald Gem



When Crystal Clarity and Prism Bolt start dating, they encounter all the obsticles that come with it

  • ...
9
 26
 1,731

Chapter 5: Dinner is served!!

As Claire and Prism headed to their destination, Claire kept asking where they were going.

"Claire for the last time, I cant tell you. its a surprise."

"Prizy, Please?" Claire said, giving him the puppy dog face and batting her eyelashes.

"Guess for yourself because were here!" Prism said, pointing to a fancy-looking restaurant.

"Prism... I...." Claire started before Prism hushed her with his hoof. "Lets get ourselves a reservation." As they walked in, they say ponies of all size and ages chatting, giggling, and crying. All the waiters were bustling around with drinks and orders on their platters. As Claire walked in, they were about to go up to the manager when they bumped into whirlwind and... Icy?

" Whirlwind! Icy! What a pleasant surprise!" Claire said enthusiastically.

"Hey Claire! Hey.. Prism." Whirlwind said, lowering her voice.

"Prism! Claire! Nice to see you!" Icy said. Claire and Icy started chattering away. As they were talking, Prism said to Whirlwind, " Are you jealous?"

"Of course not! It's not like that!" Whirlwind said awkwardly." I know you love her, and I've learned to except my loss. Anyway, I'm dating icy now, so that's helping me move on"

"Whatever you say... I guess"

"Well, Claire, let's get our table, cause I'm working up a appetite."
Prism said as he dragged Claire away from Whirlwind and Icy." See you later!" After they were out of sight, Prism asked the manager for a table and got seated, Claire asked," Is she still... Jealous?"

"I think so." Prism said as the waitress came around.

"Good evening, mis ur. What can I get for you, zis lovely night?"

"Hmm.... I think I'll take a Strawberry lemonade, please." Claire answered.

"I'll get a tiki punch, if you don't mind." Prism said.

"Ok,gentleman and zi lady" The waiters left.

"Anyway... Why does everypony think that we shouldn't be together?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you understand??!! Every pony is jealous of us. For example, remember how Candy treated me earlier?! She hated me now!! And-"

"Your drinks, mis ur." The waiter said, handing them the glasses filled with their colorful substances.

"Thanks." Claire and Prism said in unison.

"No problem" The waitress said as he pulled out his pad." Your food?"

"A daffodil and daisy sandwich for me." Prism said

"A Garden salad for me, please." Claire said."

"Ok, got zit." With that, he left.

"A-hem, back to our conversation,without being rude, how do you even get along with her? I know she's planing something to do to you to get you back. Trust me, dragon hunches are never wrong."

"Claire, even IF they are planing something, it's nothing to change my feelings about you." Prism said, taking Claire bushed. Prism smiled. As Prism and Claire were getting closer, the waitress came back with their food.As he passed out their food and left, Claire and Prism talked about random things like girl talks, boy talks, lives of their best friends, and other stuff.After they finished their food and payed, they went back out side to the same hill from earlier. As they made it to the top, Claire said," This was one of my favorite things to so when I was little.." Claire said, sitting down on the soft grass. Prism sat next to her and wrapped a wing around her. He and her gazed up at the gleaming stars above, creating all kinds of constalations.

"Beautiful tonight, isn't it?" Claire said, concentrating on the stars.

"Yeah..." Prism said, not focusing on the stars, but on Claire. She looked even more beautiful at night when the glowing stars hit her eyes perfectly, making them shine in the moonlight. Claire turned to him, noticing that he was lost in her beauty and not focusing the stars above. She got a weird feeling in her stomach when she looked at him. His Leafy green colored eyes looked amazing in the night. They were so lost in each other's eyes that they didn't realize that they were leaning in closer. And closer. AND closer. Until their lips met. Their eyes shot open at the feeling. That made their pupils shrink to the size of mustard seeds, and blush so hard that their face was practically red. They never felt anything like it. A spark of electricity went through them like magic. Prism lifted his forelegs and wrapped them around Claire's neck. Claire Did the same, pulling the kiss in deeper. They sat their for a few seconds, not wanting it to end. Then they parted.

" Claire... I.... Just... Wow" Prism said between breaths, falling back on the grass. Claire just giggled.

"Consider that our first kiss." Claire said, sitting back up to look at the stars. Prism did the same.

"I love you, Claire" Prism said as Claire leaned on his shoulder.

"I love you too, Prism" Claire said, nuzzling him.