• Published 31st May 2015
  • 1,729 Views, 26 Comments

Crystal Clear - Emerald Gem



When Crystal Clarity and Prism Bolt start dating, they encounter all the obsticles that come with it

  • ...
9
 26
 1,729

Chapter 2:Jealous Jealousy Pants

When everypony was done eating, Prism walked out the front door, happy that he had finally asked a mare on a date. As he walked to sugar cube corner, he made a list of what to do the following day. As he was thinking, he bumped into somepony.

" Hey Priz. What's up?" said a familiar voice. As Prism looked up, he say his friend, Golden Delicious, standing there.

"Oh, hey Del.." Prism said, looking back down at the list.

"What ya doin'?" Del asked.

"Making a list for our date tomorrow..."

" A date with who?"

"Claire, of course."

"Your dating Claire???!!!" Del said in shock. Prism looked back up at Del and remembered that he hadn't told Del yet.

"Oh yeah, I haven't told you yet..." Prism said, blushing.

"Great to hear! When yall goin' to get hiched?"

"Are you serious?" Prism said playfully." We just started dating. What makes you think im going to ask her to marry me?"

"You will eventualy.."

"Keep Dreaming, boy. See you later, Del!" Prism shouted as he trotted down the path to sugar cube corner.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Prism made it to Sugar cube corner, He was greeted by Pinkie Pie.

"Hey, Prism!" What's up?"

"Oh, nothing, just came to see Candy."

"Ok! She's up in her room. I'll call her down." As Pinkie called Candy down, Prism waited patiently. When Candy came down, she had a bored look on her face. But when she saw Prism, her face lit up.

"Hey,Priz! Havent seen you around lately."

"Yeah, a lot of things have come up, so we really didnt have time to chat." Prism said. As Pinkie left, Candy said," Lets go outside. Its getting kind of hot in here..." As Prism and Candy made it outside, Candy said, "I've been planing a lot of pranks lately, especialy ones on Claire..."

"WHAT??!!" Prism said.

"What??!! What??!! What's wrong?"

"Well, me and Claire are....are.."

"Are what?"

"We're... Dating."

"YOUR WHAT???" Candy shouted.

"Yeah... were dating, so... we cant pull any pranks on her.."

"Your...Dating..." Candy said sadly, her mane going flat. Deep inside, she was hurt. She always like Prism. But know, he's fallen for another mare.

"Hey, we can still pull pranks on other ponies, Just not Cla-"

"So I see how it is." Candy said in an angry tone, head looking down at the ground.

"Wha-what?" Prism said, taken back.

"I see how it is! Now that your dating Claire, you forget about pulling pranks with one of your best friends??!! Is that all you care about any more??!! Claire this, Claire that. YOU KNOW WHAT??? JUST FORGET ABOUT THE PRANKS!!! JUST FORGET ABOUT BEING FRIENDS!!!!" Candy screamed.

"Are you jealous?" Prism asked.

"OF COURSE NOT!!! JUST...JUST... DON'T SPEAK TO ME FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!" And with that being said, Candy stormed to the door when Prism yelled back, "FINE, CANDY!!! BE LIKE THAT!!!

Candy just huffed and slamed the door behind her.
<><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After his feud with Candy, Prism flew back home to his parents house. As he entered the door, he was greeted by his mother, Rainbow Dash.

"Hey, squirt." What's up?"

"Oh, nothing. Just went over to Claire's for a little." Prism said, heading into his room.

".... Something wrong?" Rainbow asked.

"Nah, just thinking about life decisions."

"Life decisions?" Rainbow mumbled as she headed for the kitchen.