• Published 9th Jun 2015
  • 1,280 Views, 59 Comments

ADAGIO - Pathious



After the battle of the bands things will never be the same

  • ...
16
 59
 1,280

Shine like Rainbows

Author's Note:

sorry this is the shortest chapter which leads to a huge time leap of a couple months are you ready for the wrath of a siren

Adagio could feel rage bottling up inside of her. Those cretins were the reason her friends could not be here today. The murdered her companions her pack members. Adagio started to sneak her way closer to see what these girls were talking about. Unfortunately she couldn't get close enough before the pink one was able to spot her.

"OMG that's her that's one of the sirens." Pinkie said in a loud and rather obnoxious voice. "What is she doing here~!" She yelled out. Rainbow Dash looked over at Adagio. Rainbows violet eyes gazed upon the serpent.

"That's an excellent question Pinkie, What is she doing here?" Rainbow said as she crossed her own arms in dismay and confusion. There was a hint of anger within those violet eyes. Rainbow was definitely the more aggressive of the group.

"Oh lets start pointing fingers." Adagio aid as she made it to the stage. "I should be annoyance to you, after all you took away the only source of power I had." Adagio was trying her best to not get to angry around them. After all if these girls wanted to fist fight Adagio may be slightly if not majorly out numbered.

"What brings you back here? Was the large crowd yelling boo not enough for you?" Rainbow said her arms still crossed.

"I'm only here to see where I failed. I can't possibly be up to anything." Adagio gave a grin that made the whole group uncomfortable. Rainbow started to walk away as she got uncomfortable the rest of the group following after her. They didn't speak much of anymore words towards the golden serpent nor did they exchange looks. Adagio looked down and her heart immediately skipped a beat as she saw the broken shards of the amulets. Adagio felt tears begin to well in her eyes as the thought of Sonata and Aria began to fill her head. They were close so long ago. They were a pack, a family. All those meanings gone like a flash of light. All of that mattered when she looked at these broken shards. Adagio picked up the shards with shaky hands. She finally let herself actually cry. Tears streaming down her cheeks. Adagio was on her knees and soon laying on the ground holding the shards close to her heart. Adagios heart was aching so badly. She believed nothing could ever hurt more........boy the irony of being wrong.