• Published 9th Jun 2015
  • 1,280 Views, 59 Comments

ADAGIO - Pathious



After the battle of the bands things will never be the same

  • ...
16
 59
 1,280

The high life

Adagio felt nothing but anger. She felt her whole word slipping away. The only goal she had now, was to bring Rainbow dash to her demise. Rainbow dash had made the worst mistake she could have possibly made. Adagio had found herself n the apartment next door to Ron. She knew exactly what she was going to do tonight. She was going to unleash all of her power upon them at once. Screw making magical versions of her Siren form. She was going to turn into the flesh and blood. She looked at herself in the mirror of her new bedroom. Red eyeliner made her appear aggressive. She wanted nothing more then to crush them beneath her.

Coda Ron's friend who had been acting strange lately was on his way to Ron's apartment. He had been edgy after Ron dumped Adagio. Almost as if he knew something about her that the rest of them. He opened the front door of Ron's apartment. He saw Rainbow Dash had her arms wrapped tightly around Ron in a passionate hug. Coda could feel the energy in the room.

"your both so foolish." Coda said right to their faces. "Thinking you can just be happy after breaking a sirens heart."

"Wow Coda since when did you get sympathetic?" Ron stated as both Spiderwick and Castoke entered the room.

"I think there is more to this Coda friend of yours then you seem to think." Spiderwick said as she removed her hood from her head. "In fact he seems to share traits with Adagio." Castoke the man of few word responded with a nod.

"Guys come on I've known Coda since we were born. He is just like you and I." Ron said with a smile on his face. Spiderwick kept her eye on Coda in a way that meant she was tired of being in the shadows. She was willing to put an effort fourth to keep an eye on this guy. Coda seemed to have the same look on his face.

"Perhaps we should all get ready for the party. We wouldn't want to be late would we?" Coda said as he now twirled keys around his finger. Coda looked at the love birds and then the unprofessional monster hunter like people. He looked closer at Spiderwick as he walked by t get to the car. "One shouldn't try and call people out when she herself isn't normal." Coda said as he exited the room and to the car. Ron shook his head in a way that meant he was getting kind of tired of the attitudes in the room.

"Alright lets just go then shall we." Ron said as he started walking with rainbow dash. "Like coda said....we wouldn't want to be late." He smiled as Spiderwick now stared at him. "Right... Ok I'll meet you all in the car. After about half an hour everybody had managed to get in the car. Spiderwick and castoke were only coming incase Adagio decided to show up. They didn't know it yet but they didn't even have the experience to take such a thing on. When Coda pulled up to the pool party, what they saw was outstanding. There had to be hundred of people here. Three pools and one hell of a music stage.

"This is going to be kick assssssss~!" Ron said as he quickly got out of the car. "There is now Time to waste." Rona dnt eh others all went to the party. One being on the other hand stayed by the car. Spiderwick, nobody knew it yet but she wasn't really into having friends and the thought of these people becoming her friends made her uncomfortable.

"What they making you uncomfortable?" Adagio said as she had walked up to Spiderwick. Spider jumped at the tone of her voice. She quickly became stunned when she saw how she was dressed. Adagio was wearing a strapless red dress with deep red leather gloves.

"You know your being watched..right?" Spiderwick said as she now tried to keep her cool.

"Be that as it may... I have a stage to attend to." Adagio chuckled as she walked pass Spider. Adagio wasn't kidding she was making her way right for the stage where a band was currently singing. As Adagio made her way to the stage all the AMP and speakers started to malfunction. The band at first checking their instruments to see if there was something wrong. The men on the stage soon heard the sound of someone grabbing the microphone. Coda saw her walking onto the stage. Codas eyes suddenly flashed a deep green color as he nudged Ron. Adagio was holding the mic close to her chest as the amulet that was there was starting to glow bright.

"Ron we may have a problem here." Coda said as he nearly fell over at the sight of the siren on the stage.

"I hate to disrespect music but this band is absolutely terrible." Adagio said in an insulting tone of voice. "Doesn't a part deserve something more!" Adagio yelled out only to get an immediate hyped response from the crowed. "You want to fell the rush you want to feel the true power of MUSIC~!" Adagio raised her fist op as she yelled out to the crowed. "This song is just what you need. DJ hit that shit will you please baby." Adagio looked right into the eyes of Ron who was now much closer to the stage now. Ron looked at Castoke.

"What happens if she sings you never told me" He grabbed Castoke by the shirt in anger.

"I don't want to alarm you but tonight might be the end of our lives." Castoke said bluntly.

"Come on stand up move around. Come to the sound of my voice come to the sound that allures you. The sound it vibrates the sound will take the roof down." Adagio stated to sing. "let it rain let is consume, your the ones you have the power to do what you want to do. because I don't want your sugar and spice I want to be living the high life." Adagio said as the crowed was quickly getting overtaken by her voice. She slowly started to float up in the air as she sang.

"you need to get me a mic~!" Coda yelled out to castoke. "I know a lullaby I know how to calm her down." Unfortunately it appeared that the human Castoke had been thrown under her spell already.

"This is the end this is the start." a back fins stared to appear on the spine of Adagio dazzle as she appeared to be turning into her true form. "Prepare yourself for your about to find out what it's like when sound fights back." Adagio suddenly busted into a bright light. as a she began to turn into her full siren form. Adagio was a rather large amphibious reptile who was now floating slightly above the stage. her golden eyes immediately locked onto the one who had broken her heart. She appeared like she was going to lunge at Ron but before she could Coda had grabbed hold of the mic.

"ADAGIO DAZZLE ALPHA OF THE PACK" Coda yelled over the mic. "I told you this three hundred years ago that humans are not the enemy. I see your just as stubborn as you were then. Codas eyes turned into a green color. Adagio's large reptilian head turned towards Coda.

"If it isn't the traitor of my pack dark note."