• Published 17th May 2015
  • 688 Views, 14 Comments

Discorded Love - CoolGrl197



Discord doesn't know who to choose. Fluttershy or Celestia.

  • ...
16
 14
 688

Chapter 2

Author's Note:

13 dislikes and 11 likes? I'm sad :fluttercry: Guys, you can do this! If you dislike this because you're team Fluttershy and not team Celestia, then... Seriously? I didn't say Celestia gets Discord. Be PATIENT and wait for Fluttercord to come out.
As for you guys who dislike this for no reason, or because you simply dislike it then...
To you likers out there, and silent readers, like it! Don't worry, we can beat those dislikers DOWN :trixieshiftright:

Celestia was waken up by Luna. She was feeling very sleepy and tired, not like she usually did.
"Tia, you have to raise the sun, remember?" Luna said. Celestia hastily stood up.
"Right..." She said. She went out into the balcony where her parents, Laitselec and Ranul, were waiting. Celestia yawned.
"You seem odd today." Laitselec said.
"I'm just tired." Celestia said. Luna lowered the moon and Celestia raised the sun. She eagerly went back to her room and collapsed on the bed.
"Celestia! A princess can't be sleeping around, especially the princess of the sun! You have royal duties to do!" Ranul shouted. Celestia sighed and got up groggily. She really wanted to shout at her father, but she didn't dare. The four alicorns walked to the dining hall.
"You can't be all tired now." Laitselec said, as Celestia played with her food.
"Today's schedule is absolutely hectic! We have to go all around Equestria and meet other princes and princesses! Today's the Equestrotter day!" Celestia looked at Laitselec sleepily.
"That's today?" She asked. Laitselec nodded.
"How could you forget something so important?" Ranul asked.
"I've just been—-Really busy...." Celestia said.
"With royal duties. From yesterday." She was hoping that they would at least take a hint. Celestia had never done this ever before.... But Discord "inspired" her to actually do it. To stop being the goody-two-shoes Celestia. To start being more like Discord.
"Celestia, you're a princess. Of course you have responsibilities to do." Ranul said.
"I'm sorry if I sounded selfish...." Celestia said, though she didn't sound sorry at all. She sounded sarcastic.
"What's wrong with you, Tia?" Luna asked. Ranul glared at her.
"Luna, I told you to stop calling Celestia that." He said. Luna rolled her eyes. Whenever their parents weren't around, she would always call Celestia Tia. Normally, celestia would have nodded slightly, and Luna would have known that she was OK with that nickname, but this time she said it all.
"I'm fine with it, father." Celestia said. Ranul looked taken aback.
"You two are alicorn princesses. You have to act like royalty." He told them. Laitselec nodded in agreement.
"Does that mean we're not free to even call each other nicknames?" Luna asked. Laitselec sighed.
"Luna, we've gone through this already." Their mother said. Celestia actually spoke up.
"I think Luna has a point." She said. Laitselec looked at her with a raised eyebrow, and so did Luna.
"What's gotten into you?" Ranul demanded.
"You normally agree with us." Celestia shrugged. She said the words she never could have said before.
"That was then. This is now."

Celestia and Luna were sitting in a chariot pulled by two royal guards to travel to Maretonia, a part of Equestria.
"You actually answered back to mother and father." Luna said. Celestia smiled slightly.
"I just thought that... I shouldn't care about what other ponies think." She said softly, remebering the young draconequus. Luna laughed.
"Who are you and what have you done to Celestia?" Celestia laughed, too. Then Luna's smile faded slightly.
"It seems so unlike you..." She said. Celestia shrugged it away, blushing slightly. Luna seemed to be remembering something.
"Where were you, that night?" She asked. Celestia's face was red as a tomato now.
"You... You..." Luna began, Celestia shushed her quickly.
"Stop! Mother and father can't know." But she didn't know that the chariot carrying Laitselec and Ranul were right next to them.
"Know about what?" Ranul asked.
"None of your business." Luna muttered..
"LUNA!" Laitselec shouted.
"Show some respect!" Luna rolled her eyes.
"What is it that we do not know?" Ranul demanded.
"I ate too much cake last night...." Celestia lied. Laitselec and Ranul shot Celestia a glare.
"Celestia," Laitselec began, but Celestia cut her off.
"I know, I'm a princess, I should be responsible." She mumbled, or at least she thought it was a mumble.
"Celestia! What's gotten into you?" Laitselec said angrily. The chariot pulling their parents moved faster and Celestia looked down.
"Seriously though, a short trip out of the castle can't change you, can it?" Luna said. Celestia sighed. In her head, she was debating on weather to tell Luna about Discord or not.
"Did you talk to anypony?" Luna asked.
"Not exactly any PONY," Celestia began, Luna went to sit beside her.
"What do you mean?" She asked. Celestia tried to avoid her sister's gaze.
"You can tell me, Tia. I won't tell anypony." Luna said. Celestia sighed.
"Okay, I'll tell you. I met a draconequus." Celestia blurted out. Luna faced her smiling widely.
"A draconequus?" She asked loudly. Celestia put her hoof on Luna's mouth.
"Don't tell anypony!" She said. Luna shoved Celestia's hoof out of her mouth.
"Okay, okay! I won't!" Luna said.
"So... How was it like?" Celestia told Luna all about it all. About the draconequuses mistreatment. About everything Discord told her about, and how he somehow inspired her to not be so quiet.
"Can I meet this draconequus sometime?" Luna asked
"Sure. You'll find that he's a really nice draconequus. Despite his name, you know." Celestia said.

Celestia and Luna stayed at the balcony with large bags around their eyes.
"Are you sure we should still do this?" Luna said. She yawned loudly. As sleepy as Celestia was, she promised to meet Discord tonight, and Celestia never broke a promise. She yawned loudly, too.
"Luna, I promised Discord I'd meet him tonight." Celestia said sleepily. They both took flight.

"Discord?" Celestia asked. She and Luna walked slowly to the small cave.
"You came..." Discord said. He didn't expect Celestia to come at all. Then he heard more footsteps.
oh dear Discord thought. What if somepony discovered? Discord leaped out of the cave and in front of Celestia, who raised her hoof in shock. He snarled at Luna. The blue alicorn backed away. Discord almost lashed her.
"Discord, what are you doing?" Celestia demanded.
"What do you think I'm doing? This prissy pony is trying to break in!" Discord said. He punched Luna but missed. Celestia stared at Discord attempt to hurt Luna. Was he actually trying to... Protect her?
"Discord, that's my sister, Luna." Celestia said, chuckling. Discord stopped lashing Luna and blushed slightly.
"Oh..." He said. Luna glared at him.
"I can see why you are named Discord." She said. Discord glared back at Luna.
"Well, why don't we go... Inside the cave?" Celestia said Discord and Luna walked inside the cave, Discord and Luna still glaring at each other. They all sat down on the dirt under the cave.
"I didn't expect you to come back, Celestia." Discord said.
"And to bring your sister...." Celestia smiled at him.
"Of course I'd come back. I promised you. And I never break promises." She said. Discord smiled in return. Never in his life had he met a creature as decent as Celestia.
"I must say, you've made a great impact on my sister's personality." Luna said. Discord stared at Celestia.
"I... Did?" He asked. He had never felt so important in his life. Celestia nodded.
"Ever since you told me to not care about what other ponies think... To speak my mind out.... I let out what I've been keeping in." She said. Discord fumbled with his claws and paw fingers.
"I... Well.... Thanks?" Discord said. Luna yawned.
"I think we really need to go, Tia. We might fall asleep...." She said. Celestia nodded.
"We'll come again tomorrow night." She said. Luna shook her head.
"I think you and Discord are better off alone. I don't really like him so far." The blue pony said sleepily. She flew away from the cave.
"Luna, wait up!" Celestia said, almost sounding like a child.
"Wait! Celestia..." Discord said, just as Celestia opened up her wings.
"Your wings... They're so... big and..." Discord said. Celestia rolled her eyes in amusement and began to fly, when Discord held her back.
"Sorry, anyway, I just wanted to say that... Well.... You... You're the only decent creature I've met and.... I hope to see you again tomorrow night. If you don't have any princess activities..." He said. Celestia blushed.
"I will." She said. She opened up her wings and joined her sister in flying back to the castle.