• Published 15th May 2015
  • 418 Views, 35 Comments

One Little Letter - The Human Pinkie



This is a interactive series of letters between characters in the Friendship is Magic universe. You decide the pairings! All pairings will be done at one point! (Inspired by "Just a Note")

  • ...
0
 35
 418

Hot Chocolate

Author's Note:

Hello again! Today's pairing is Coco Pommel and Rarity! This was suggested by AAndWGuy! Thanks for suggesting! Keep them coming! :pinkiehappy: (I do actually have pictures for this, but it's stuck in google drive at the moment. Anyone who can help me fix that successfully will get their suggestion done the next day no matter what)

Dear Rarity,
Hello! Since I last saw you at Fashion Week, I've started my own clothing line in Manehattan! I've been working hard, but I'm not as good as you are quite yet. The Manehattan ponies seem to still enjoy my dresses, though. No matter how sad they were earlier, they seem to perk up and smile when the see me. I've made so many new friends! True friends like you, and unlike Suri.

I've also been trying to treat Manehattan as you would in your place. The world seems so much brighter now. Well, it does to me. I'm so glad for Fashion Week because of what happened, I think I might try again in a few years.

I'm sorry as well. I never should have used your fabric, even if Suri wanted me to. It just isn't right. So, to return the favor, I'm attaching some concept ideas that you can use! I have no doubt that you will make them better, so I don't really mind. After all, Suri and I tried to do the same thing.
Your friend,
Coco Pommel