• Published 15th May 2015
  • 418 Views, 35 Comments

One Little Letter - The Human Pinkie



This is a interactive series of letters between characters in the Friendship is Magic universe. You decide the pairings! All pairings will be done at one point! (Inspired by "Just a Note")

  • ...
0
 35
 418

The Semi-Greatest Letter

Author's Note:

Heyo! Now that this is officially off the ground, this is the first suggested letter! :pinkiehappy: So let's dive straight in with Trixie and Twilight as suggested by our first commenter,The Only Joe! This is another series. Also I'm on head-cannon territory for this, so yeah.

Dear Twilight Sparkle,
The great and powerful Trixie wishes to apologize. Trixie shouldn't have lied to all you other ponies. Trixie knows that now. Trixie shouldn't have hid under her hat and her cape, metaphorically of course, Trixie has and will never hide behind a hat and a cape.
Your new-found ally,
The Great and Powerful Trixie

Dear Trixie,
If your seeking forgiveness, I must say you came to the right pony. Of course I'll forgive you. I just have one question: Why do you talk in third person? I don't want to make fun of you or anything, I just want to know the story behind it, if you would like to tell it.
Your Princess of Friendship,
Princess Twilight Sparkle

Dear Twilight Sparkle,
I Trixie guesses she owes you, so she'll tell you. I Trixie has always known that I wasn't exactly you, Twilight. I didn't want anyone to view me any differently because of how I look, or act, or my cutie mark.

Trixie couldn't face or trust herself. I Trixie always liked magic. I liked it so much, that I Trixie assumed the profile of the Great and Powerful Trixie and tried to make herself believe that Trixie is a new person now. Trixie didn't believe her own tricks.

I have both looked up to you, and been jealous of you. Trixie wishes she was stronger. Trixie tries to learn from you in secret, but that's like trying to figure out the logic of Pinkie Pie or Discord since I Trixie often times miss things and gain no knowledge.

I have nothing more to say on the matter.
From,
Trixie

Dear Trixie,
It looks like we're both sorry, then. If you feel like talking it out, why don't you come to my castle and we could talk over tea? I want you to know that I'm here for you. Maybe I can teach you a thing or two as well.
Your friend,
Twilight Sparkle

Dear Twilight,
I'd...like that.
Your no longer secret student,
Trixie