• Published 16th Jun 2015
  • 9,623 Views, 128 Comments

Mobians and Equestria Girls: Fates Between Worlds - DarkMaster0224



Sonic, Shadow, and Silver have been sent to the human world of Canterlot High, to save it from the eternal darkness. Along the way, they will make new friends, meet old and new enemies, and much more.

  • ...
16
 128
 9,623

Chapter 17

Chapter 17
Double Chaos Problems
(Next day)
(Group POV)

Another beautiful day rose over the city and to Canterlot High. After the events of the dance from last night, our mobian heroes now have became one with the girls they love, even Shadow. Needless to say, Sonic and his mobian friends have been shocked ever since they discovered he and Pinkie are not dating and the fact they found out about that kiss they shared from the dance.

Above all, they were all really happy for Shadow.

Ever since he lost Maria, he became a lone wolf, and 90% of the time depend on himself, but ever since they came into this world and when Pinkie cheered him up, he became more open to them all and has really made a huge difference to them and to himself.

The group smiled at Shadow and Pinkie, happy for the two of them.

Suddenly, the mane six, Sunset, and Dark heard some familiar voices, "Give me back my bow Diamond Tiara!"

"Not gonna happen loser!" Another snarky female voice said.

The group turned and saw two girls picking on three other girls.

One of the three girls had red hair, yellow skin, was wearing a green skirt and had amber eyes, trying to reach a red bow from another girl.

The other girl was wearing a golden jacket, had pink hair with white streaks in them and was wearing diamond bracelets and had a few on her shoes.

The girl next to her had grey skin, pure white hair, was wearing a light blue thin jacket, wearing skinny black pants and wore purple glasses.

The two that were next to the girl reaching for her bow was trying to help her.

The girl on the left had white skin like Rarity, had light purple and pink hair and was streaked as well. She wore a white tank top, a light purple skirt and had sky blue eyes.

The girl on the right was wearing a black jacket, had orange skin, messy purple hair, lavender eyes, and was wearing skinny blue pants.

"Give it back. Ma pa gave me that bow." The middle girl said in a western voice like Applejack.

"Not happening loser. You'll never get this bow back." The pink girls said in a snotty voice.

"Who are they Applejack?" Knuckles asked.

"Those three girls are Applebloom, mah younger sister, Sweetie Belle, Rarity's younger sister, and that Scootaloo. Those two girls that are bullying them, their names are Diamond Tiara and Silverspoon." Applejack explained.

"I didn't know you had a younger sister Rarity." Silver said to her girlfriend.

"Oh, sorry Silvy. The reason why you all didn't meet them is because those three hang out every day and don't really come home a lot because they have sleep overs at their clubhouse." Rarity explained.

"Leave us alone, Diamond Tiara! We've never done anything to the two of you!" The white girl said.

"You three don't belong here! Go home to your mommies!" Silverspoon said pushing SweetieBelle.

SweetieBelle landed on her behind and a few tears fell from her eyes.

Scootaloo took that in a lot and was trying hard to hold in her tears.

Rarity growled and was about to step in, but was cut off by Silver.

She looked at him and saw the most furious face she's ever seen from him.

"I'll handle this." Silver growled.

"We're in as well." Sonic added as he and Knuckles got between him with pissed off faces.

The three mobians walked up to the girls.

"Hahaha, look at you three. Nothing but a bunch of cry babies!" Diamond sneered while Silverspoon laughed at the three girls.

Suddenly, the two bullies were then surrounded by cyan auras and were lifted into the air.

"Hey! What's going on!?" Diamond shouted.

The two were then turned around and faced the three mobians.

Silver was standing in front of the two, glowing cyan and with an enraged face.

SweetieBelle, Applebloom, and Scootaloo looked at Silver with awe by what he was doing.

Diamond and Silverspoon were looking ar Silver with fear in their eyes.

"You two have a lot of nerve picking on these girls." Silver growled.

"You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us." Knuckles growled while pounding his fists together.

Diamond snarled at them, "Let me go, or I'll have my dad sue you three for threatening us!"

"And who might your dad be?" Silver asked.

"Filthy Rich! And, he's the richest man in the city!" Diamond growled.

Sonic and Silver chuckled, "Sorry to disappoint you kiddo, but we know your father. You can say we're his favorite customers." Sonic explained.

Diamond went wide eyed, "What!?"

"We met him a while back and we had some things that he was happy with us by bringing some certain things we had." Silver explained, "Now, make it easy on yourselves and leave these three alone, or" He looked over at Knuckles, who pulled out a fraction of a cinder block and crushed it with one hand, "We can have our friend knock some sense into the two of you."

The two bullies went wide eyed that he crushed a portion of a cinder block with ease, making them nervous.

Diamond huffed, "Fine, these losers were a waste of time anyways."

Silver dropped them on the ground, making them fall on their butts, making the everyone laugh at them.

Diamond and Silverspoon growled and walked away, stomping.

When the two were gone, Silver, Knuckles, and Sonic walked up to the three.

"You three okay?" Sonic asked.

The CMC picked themselves up and smiled at them.

"Yeah, we're okay. Thank ya kindly." Applebloom thanked.

Knuckles smiled and patted her head, "Anytime."

The rest of the group walked up to them.

"Are you girls okay?" Rarity asked her younger sister.

"We're okay Rarity, thanks to these three." Sweetie said looking at the three mobians.

Sonic smiled, "Anytime kiddos. If you got a problem and we're nearby, just give a holler and we'll be there."

"Who are you guys exactly? We know that you're the students from another world, but we don't know your names." Scootaloo asked.

"Well, I'm Sonic. The Fastest Thing Alive. I'm a hedgehog back at home. And I'm the Fastest boy in this school. My special ability is speed." Sonic said giving them his trademark thumbs up and wink.

"My name is Shadow. The Ultimate Life Form. I'm a hedgehog as well. I'm a Chaos Master. My special ability is chaos attacks." Shadow said crossing his arms.

"My name is Silver. I'm from the future in Mobius. I'm a hedgehog in the Mobian dimension. My special ability is using psychokinesis." Silver said.

"My names Knuckles. I'm an echidna, and the last of my kind. I guard a sacred gem called the Master Emerald. My ability is super strength and being the only one who can control the Master Emerald." Knuckles greeted while pounding his fists.

"My names Miles "Tails" Prower, but everyone calls me Tails. I'm a two tailed fox back at mobius, a younger brother to Sonic and my specialty is working with machinery. And yes I did just say I was a two tailed fox. I use my tails to fly and propel myself forward fast." Tails greeted.

"Name's Ace. I'm a younger brother to my older brother, Dark. We come from a different planet in the Mobian Dimension. My special power is using chaos and shadow energy, but I'm known as the Chaos master since I know a lot of ancient and lost Chaos moves and I know a lot about the Chaos force." Ace greeted while smiling.

"My name is Dark Steele. I am Ace's older brother. I am a special type of hedgehog called a Dark Hedgehog, back in our dimension. My abilities are using dark and shadow energy. Back at home, I am also known as Dark the Master of Darkness and Shadows." Dark explained.

"Great ta met ya'll, Ah'm Applebloom, Applejack's younger Sister." Applebloom greeted.

"I'm Sweetiebelle, Rarity's younger sister." Sweetiebelle greeted.

"And I'm Scootaloo, Rainbow's #1 fan and hero." Scootaloo greeted.

"Great to meet you three. By the way, why were those two bullying you guys?" Silver asked.

"They think they're the most popular girls in the school and think they can push us around because Diamond is the father of Filthy Rich." Scootaloo explained.

"I want to ask, why does Diamond's father have you interests?" Sweetiebelle asked.

Silver smiled and looked at Sonic, "Sonic?"

Sonic nodded and pulled out his ring bag, making the girls surprised. He reached into his bag and pulled out one of his gold rings.

The girls gasped in awe and shock that Sonic was holding a thick, gold ring.

Rarity zipped up and examined the ring. She was shocked beyond her mind, "This ring is made of pure gold." She said making the girls gasp, "How many of these do you have?" She asked the blue teen.

"Well, I recently had 23, but gave up 5 to Filthy Rich. The five rings we gave to him made us a good profit. We made 10,000 dollars for the rings." Sonic explained making the girls gasp louder.

"That much!?" Rarity shrieked.

"Yep. These rings is the currency back at Mobius. I actually have a lot more, but I didn't realize I was holding on to these." Sonic explained.

"H-h-how many are you talking about?" Rarity asked.

"Hmm...the last I remember I have is about 738 rings back on Mobius." Sonic explained.

THUD

Rarity then fainted.

"Rarity!" Silver said picking her up.

"Is she okay?" Sunset asked.

Silver placed his hand on her head, "Yeah. She just passed out. Let's get her to the nurses office."

"Right." they all headed for the nurses office, with Silver holding Rarity bridal style.

(Time Traveling to After School)

(Diamond Tiara and Silverspoon POV)

Diamond Tiara and Silverspoon were outside of the School, near the soccer field.

Diamond Tiara was far beyond mad that she made a fool of herself from a couple hours ago because of Silver and his friends.

'Grrr! Those fools! I'm gonna make them pay for humiliating me! No one does that and get's away with it!' She thought angrily in her thoughts.

Silver looked at her friend, who was extremely pissed, "Diamond, you okay?"

"I'm not okay Silverspoon! I was humiliated by those freaks and their pathetic friends!" Diamond shouted.

Silver was upset about that as well. She wanted to knock some sense into those boys, but how?

She broke her train of thought when she then saw two flashes coming from under one of the benches, "Hey Diamond, I think there's something under there."

"You're probably seeing things Silverspoon. Let's go." Diamond said starting to walk away.

However, the light went off again, drawing Silverspoon to it.

Diamond turned back and saw her friend walking over to the bleachers. She turned around and jogged over to her, "Hey Silverspoon! Let's go!" She shouted trying to pull her.

Silverspoon didn't respond and kept walking forward to the bleachers. She kneeled down and stared at the source of the flashing light.

Two bumps, in the colors of purple and white were glowing, but the glowed more brightly when the two came closer to them.

This was now catching Diamond's attention, "What is it?"

"I don't know." Silverspoon replied. She then started digging a little, trying to uncover the objects buried in the dirt.

Now getting more curious, Diamond knelt down as well while Silverspoon continued digging. When she finished digging, their eyes widened.

Two diamond shaped stones in the colors of white and purple were being presented to the two.

Diamond Tiara smirked and immediately grabbed the purple stone, while Silverspoon grabbed the white stone.

"Oh my goodness, this is the biggest diamond I've ever seen. It matches me to a 'T'." Diamond said admiring the gem.

"Whoever dropped these are the biggest losers of all ti-" She was cut off when the stones they held began glowing brightly.

Suddenly the two girls were surrounded in purple and white aura. The aura slowly died down, and the two had suddenly changed in attitude and appearance, a little.

Diamonds eyes were now purple and Silver Spoon's eyes were now light grey. The two chuckled evilly.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking Silverspoon?" She asked evilly.

Silverspoon giggled evilly, "Indeed Diamond. Let's show these idiots who they're messing with."

"But first, we need to hide our chaos identities. Those teens have noticed that the previous Chaos Corrupted students had some physical changes. We need to conceal them so we look like our normal forms." Diamond said.

The two focused their energy and then their eyes returned to their normal colors.

The two laughed and began to walk around to find Sonic and the others.

(Group POV)

After the events of Rarity fainting from a couple hours ago, Sonic, the others, and the CMC finally finished school.

Twilight decided to asked Dark and Ace something, "Hey Dark and Ace, I want to ask you two something."

"Ask away Twilight." Ace said.

"Last night, what happened to the two of you? And who was that person that we saw defeat Chaos Sentry?" She asked.

"What you all saw was our own version of a powerful technique called Chaos Fusion. It's an ability that allows two or more individuals to fuse together and create one powerful being. The one you all saw last night was Drake. Drake's mind is mostly Dark's, but my own abilities can be seen within him." Ace explained, "We still haven't managed to find out mine though."

"The technique can only be performed to those who know how to handle the Chaos force, rely on one another, and hold a lot of power. Other than me and Ace using Chaos Fusion, Shadow and Sonic can do it as well." Dark explained.

The girls looked at the two, "Is that true Sonic?" Rainbow asked.

"It was a long time ago, probably around 4 years ago since me and Shadow fused together." Sonic explained.

"My question is why?" Sunset asked.

"Best to show you all again." Shadow said pulling out the red Emerald. He held the Emerald in the air, "CHAOS CONTROL!"

They were all engulfed in light, and then died down. They were in a lush green place.

"Where are we?" Twilight asked.

"This is Angel Island. My home, and where I guard the Master Emerald." Knuckles explained.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" They all turned and saw a red hedgehog floating in the air. He had a ton of quills on his head, spines on his back that formed a curved 'X', wore black and yellow shoes, and had yellow eyes with red pupils, "Don't tell me this is the planets only defense. I've been dreaming it be this easy."

"Who is that?" Fluttershy asked hiding behind Ace.

"Nazo." Shadow and Sonic said in unison.

"Nazo?" They asked confused.

"Nazo was our most powerful enemy we've ever fought in our lives. He was born from negative Chaos Energy, making him strong in his normal state. Our normal states can't harm him at all, only our super forms were able to deal him great damage, but they were only able to slow him down." Sonic explained first.

"This is Nazo's second stage in his power, his Perfect form. Not even our Super forms were able to deal him any damage at all." Shadow explained.

"Look!" Pinkie pointed.

They saw a two tailed fox and an echidna watching.

"Are those two you?" Twilight asked Knuckles and Tails.

"Yeah. That's us in our mobian forms." Knuckles answered.

"We can't let him get away with this can we?" Mobian Tails asked.

"HMPH. Even my attacks are useless. I can't believe that bastard." Mobian Knuckles growled.

Mobain Tails frowned and looked at a crater that had rubble on top.

"Why were you looking at that crater?" Twilight asked.

"Shadow and Sonic were in that crater. They put up a fight against Nazo, but it was too much for them to handle." Tails explained.

"However, that all changed." Knuckled said smirking.

"What do ya mean sugarcube?" Applejack asked.

"Watch." Knuckles said looking at the altar.

Mobian Knuckles then snapped and looked at the altar as well, "Those Chaos Emeralds…"

The girls looked at the altar as well and gasped.

One by one, each of the Emeralds grew and were covered in light. The Master Emerald then glowed brightly.

Suddenly, the crater exploded and multiple colors were seen.

The girls gasped when they saw Sonic and Shadow alive, but they looked different. They looked like to be in their super forms, but they were glowing different colors of the rainbow.

"HMPH! you actually thought you can defeat me? By transforming into a monster!?" Hyper Sonic asked while his voice was echoing.

"Hyper…" Nazo muttered.

"Behold the ultimate power!" Hyper Shadow shouted while his voice echoed as well.

"What is this?" Twilight asked in awe.

Sonic and Shadow smirked, "This Transformation is called Hyper form. It can only be unlocked when the servers are said and when the Master Emerald is with the Chaos Emeralds. Hyper form is the successor of our super form. This form makes us stronger and faster by a lot. This form however cannot be used with the Chaos Emeralds. The Chaos Emeralds have to become the Super Emeralds first." Shadow explained.

Twilight and the others looked at them with complete shock and awe, 'These Emeralds are more powerful than I ever imagined. Not even Princess Celestia can even compare her magic to this.' Twilight thought.

"There's only one way to go. Ready?" Mobian Sonic asked Mobian Shadow.

"Okay." Mobian Shadow nodded.

"CHAOS CONTROL!" The two said together.

The two mobian hedgehogs clashed together and the group only saw colors and light everywhere.

"What's with that bright light!?" Mobian Knuckles asked while covering his eyes.

"NO!" Nazo shouted.

Then, the light expanded and covered the entire Island. When the light died down, the girls turned and gasped. Where Sonic and Shadow once stood was another hedgehog. He had fur on his chest like Shadow, his body was pure white, had a lot of quills on his head, bottom pure white and some on top with red streaks. He was wearing Sonic's shoes, but had the metal edges from Shadows hover shoes. The being opened his eyes and were red.

"Who are you!? Are you Sonic or Shadow!?" Nazo asked.

The being looked up at Nazo, and shouted, "I'm neither Sonic nor Shadow. I am the hedgehog that will destroy you!" He shouted in a voice that was mixed with Sonic and Shadows voice. He then smirked, "I'm Shadic!" He then pointed a finger at Nazo, "SHADIC THE HEDGEHOG!"

The memory faded and the girls were shocked beyond their minds.

"That...was...SO AWESOME!" Rainbow squealed.

"I...I can't believe this. The Chaos Emeralds are even more powerful than I could ever imagined." Twilight said in utter shock.

"The Chaos Emeralds are probably more powerful than that, Twilight. Hyper state and the Super Emeralds were only the beginning of what we really know about their true power. I'm sure there is a lot more we don't know about them." Shadow explained.

Twilight went wide eyed and her jaw dropped.

"Hehehe, I think you broke her Shadow." Sonic said smiling.

"Hmhmhmhm, looks like it." Shadow added smirking.

"That was the most awesome thing I've ever seen. I was told you guys were very powerful, but I didn't realize you were that powerful!" Scootaloo shrieked in excitement.

"Ya'll are really somethin." Applebloom whistled.

"Wow. That was so cool." Sweetiebelle said.

"Hey, do you think we can do any of that!?" Scootaloo asked her friends.

"Yeah!" They said together.

"Woah, woah, woah hold on." Sonic said stopping them, "The Chaos Emeralds are very dangerous if handled by normal humans. Only people native of the Mobian dimension can handle their powers. You've seen what happens when someone fro this world holds a single emerald. Imagine trying to handle all seven of them. I think it would kill the person. And we don't want any of you dying."

"Awwww." They whined.

"I'm sure you girls can figure something out." Rarity said.

"There you all are. We should've known all you losers would be out here." A familiar snotty voice said.

The group turned and saw Diamond Tiara and Silverspoon looking at them, smiling oddly.

"What do you two want?" SweetieBelle asked.

"If you're here to try and pick on these three, you've got another thing coming." Silver said as he, Sonic, and Knuckles stood in between the CMC and the two bullies.

The two smirked evilly while they chuckled evilly.

Shadow narrowed his eyes closely on the two, wanting to know why they're acting like this. Suddenly, he saw a quick flash of purple and white aura from the two and saw their eyes change. Then, his instincts kicked in. He jumped in the air, and his hand glowed green/yellow.

"CHAOS SPEAR!" He fired a Chaos Spear at the two girls.

The two vanished instantly before the attack made contact with the ground.

"Shadow, what are you doing!?" Twilight shouted.

"Those two have Chaos Emeralds with them! They've been corrupted by their power!" Shadow shouted a she charged up another Chaos Spear again.

The group gasped by what Shadow said. They turned back and saw the two bullies in the clearing of the smoke, completely unharmed, while purple and white aura were covering their bodies.

"You catch on quick Shady." Diamond taunted.

"Grrr. Don't call me that! Only Pinkie can!" Shadow shouted throwing another Chaos spear at them.

They disappeared again and appeared in front of the group.

The two smirked and held their hands up. A sudden gust of wind knocked them off their feet, making them fly backward a little. They all landed on their feet and glared at the two bullies.

"Ace and I need to get in close as we can try to free them from their hold of the Emeralds." Dark said to the group.

"It's our only shot to save them from the Emeralds' possession." Ace added.

The others nodded in understanding, knowing Dark and Ace were the only ones who could free the two from the corruption.

Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara smirked. They pulled out the Chaos Emeralds they had. The Emeralds began to glow and then floated in front of the two. The Emeralds then attached to the girls.

Silver Spoon's Chaos Emerald slammed into her left arm and Diamond Tiara's Chaos Emerald slammed into her right arm. They both suddenly started glowing a Chaos Grey and Chaos Purple as they both began to change and mutate.

Silver Spoon had grey crystal armor on her right arm and both legs. Her torso that had a symbol of a Spoon. A crystal arm cannon formed on her left arm, but its turret glowed with white ice that radiated with sub-zero cold. The left side of her face had a grey crystal like mask form that looks like it was smiling. And in her left shoulder was the grey Chaos Emerald that was sealed in the armor, glowing grey.

Diamond Tiara had purple crystal armor on her left arm and both legs. Her torso that had a symbol of a Tiara. A crystal arm cannon formed on her right arm, but its turret glowed with purple plasma that radiated with extreme heat. The right side of her face had a purple crystal like mask form that looks like it was frowning. And in her right shoulder was the purple Chaos Emerald that was sealed in the armor, glowing purple.

The two chaos girls looked up and smiled evilly at the group.

"Let me guess, Chaos Tiara and Chaos Spoon?" Sonic joked, "This shouldn't be hard. They're still little kids."

"Wrong names. I am Chaos Diamond Tiara." Chaos Diamond Tiara said.

"And I'm Chaos Silver Spoon." Chaos Silver Spoon said.

"Whatever. Let's just get this over with." Knuckles said pounding his fists together, but Sonic stopped him.

"We can't deal major physical damage to them Knuckles. Those are still innocent girls in there." Sonic said, "We just need to stop them long enough so Dark and Ace can remove the corruption from them."

Knuckles nodded.

"Ok. Me, Silver, and Dark will take on Chaos Diamond, and Ace, Knuckles, and Shadow will take Chaos Silver Spoon." Sonic said.

The mobians nodded and charged at their proper opponent.

The two Chaos bullies smirked and charged at their proper enemies.

(Play I Hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace)

(Sonic, Silver, Dark, and Chaos Diamond Tiara POV)

(Chaos Diamond Tiara Battle)

Sonic, Silver, and Dark faced Chaos Diamond, who was smiling evilly behind her frowning mask.

"You three are done forever!" Chaos Diamond shouted, shooting several beams of plasma towards the mobian teens.

Sonic ran towards Chaos Diamond, sidestepping past each beam that went towards him, "Got to be faster than that if you want to hit me."

Silver used his psychokinesis to grab each beam and throw it back towards Diamond, "We will stop your Chaotic havoc."

Dark dived into the shadows and slid across the ground, keeping up with the other two, "We will stop you from spreading your darkness and chaos."

When the three boys got close enough, they attacked. Dark shot a dark beam; Silver threw some large rocks; and Sonic charged in for a homing attack.

Chaos Diamond smirked, "Foolish boys." Suddenly she dissappeared.

"What the?" Silver said alarmed.

With Chaos Diamond gone, Sonic had been hit by Dark and Silver's attacks, "Gah!"

"Sonic!" Rainbow shouted, running over to Sonic.

"I'm ok. Uhg. It takes more than that to bring me down." Sonic said dizzily, then he collapsed unconscious.

"Looks like Sonic's out of this battle. It's just you and me, Silver." Dark said to Silver.

But Silver didn't respond.

"Silver?" Dark said turning around. His eyes widened when he saw Silver unconscious on the ground, at the feet of Chaos Diamond.

"Wrong. It's just you. But not for long." Chaos Diamond said charging her plasma beam and firing it at Dark.

A blob of cold plasma hit him and pushed him onto a wall. The plasma hardened and Dark was sealed against the wall.

"Too easy. Now to have some fun." Diamond smirked placing one hand on her hip, and pointing her plasma beam up, activating the welding beam.

Suddenly a rock hit Chaos Diamond.

She turned and saw Rainbow, Rarity, and Sunset looking at her.

"Don't even think about it." Rainbow said.

Chaos Diamond growled and pointed her plasma beam at the girls, "Sayonara losers." And she fired her plasma beam towards the girls.

"NO!" Sonic, Silver, and Dark yelled in union.

(Stop I Hate Everything About You - Three Days Grace)

Rainbow pushed the other two girls out of the way and took the blow. The beam exploded upon contact.

Sonic screamed, "RAINBOW!"

Chaos Diamond laughed, but then she stopped suddenly.

When the smoke cleared, Rainbow was still standing, unscathed, but she was trembling. Her hand was on her chest, and her eyes were closed in fear.

"Rainbow?" Rarity asked.

Suddenly Rainbow's eyes shot open and she screamed, swinging her arms out. She suddenly flashed cyan.

When the light died down, everyone gasped.

Rainbow had changed. She had cyan crystal gloves and boots; a black face mask that covered up to her mouth; a belt with several metal shurikens and a katana; her hair had been put up in a single ponytail; and she seemed to be emitting a thin cyan aura.

"What the heck happened to you?" Chaos Diamond said, a little worried.

Rainbow didn't respond, instead, she threw a shuriken at Chaos Diamond and scraped her mask.

Chaos Diamond's mask then cracked and fell off, causing her to gasp. She looked down at her mask and growled, "Chaos Silver Spoon! It's time!"

Suddenly. both Chaos Diamond and Chaos Silver Spoon appeared in midair next to each other.

"CHAOS DIAMOND AND CHAOS SILVER SPOON DOUBLE DUO ABILITY! MERGE TO ONE!" They both yelled in union.

The two Chaos kids then flashed brightly and then merged into one adult-like teen. Her skin had become Platinum; her eyes were gold yellow; her hair had streaks of purple and silver; her clothes had become golden shirt and pants; and she had a single arm cannon, an cold electrical plasma beam. And in both her shoulders, the grey and purple Chaos Emeralds.

"Fear my name! For I am Chaos Platinum!" The adult/teen said.

Rainbow remained silent, but looked over at Sunset and Rarity. She pulled out two viles, one with yellow-red liquid, and the other with white-purple liquid. She threw them at the feet of the girls and the glass shattered, spilling the liquid on them.

"Gah! Rainbow what are you doing?" Rarity began, but stopped and she began to shiver.

Sunset began to quiver in fear also.

The two were then suddenly engulfed in white and yellow beams of light.

When the light changed, Rarity and Sunset had changed just like Rainbow, but a little differently.

Rarity had become an archer; a white crystal breastplate; crystal arm guards; crystal boots; a white archery hat; and she had a silver and white bow, with a quiver with purple arrows. She was emitting a white aura.

Sunset had become a knight; golden-orange gauntlets; red-orange breastplate; metal-crystal boots; an gold-orange barbute helmet, which darkened her face so much, only her eyes could be seen; and a gold hitled sword with a vibrant red blade. She was emitting a yellow aura.

The others had ran over and saw Chaos Platinum.

"Who is that!?" Twilight asked. Then she saw the three girls, "And what happened to Rainbow, Sunset, and Rarity?"

"We don't know exactly." Dark said still straining in the hardened plasma, "Do you mind helping me get out?"

Ace nodded and ran over to his brother and began to melt the plasma with a small energy beam.

"I will destroy you all!" Chaos Platinum shouted, pointing her beam at the teens.

She charged the beam, but before she could fire, an arrow hit her arm cannon, causing her to miss her shot.

When she turned around, her arm was suddenly cut by a blade, causing her to yell in pain.

Sunset jumped back and landed next to Rarity, who had an arrow drawn and ready to release. Rainbow stood next to the two.

"Grr. Who are you three?" Chaos Platinum groaned.

"We are your destruction." Rainbow said, her voice was for some reason extremely serious, which would put Dark and Shadow's attitudes to shame, "I am Rainbow Dash the Chaos Ninja."

"I am Sunset Shimmer the Chaos Knight." Sunset said swinging her sword.

"And I am Rarity the Chaos Archer." Rarity said.

"Hmph. Well, well, it seems worthy warriors have arisen." Chaos Platinum said grinning evilly.

"Chaos Platinum! We challenge you to a duel." Sunset said.

"If we defeat you, you will give us the Chaos Emeralds you have, and release the two girls you are holding control over." Rarity said.

"And if I win?" Chaos Platinum asked.

"If you win, you get us and our abilities." Rainbow said.

"No don't do it!" A weak Sonic said.

"Don't worry Sonic, your girlfriend will be safe." Rainbow said.

"What? But I thought you were..." Sonic began.

"We'll explain later." Sunset said.

"I accept your challenge." Chaos Platinum said, "But I think a change in battle field is in order." She snapped her fingers and they all appeared in a dueling arena, "Another thing, only one of you at a time is allowed to fight me, due to three on one would be unfair."

The girls nodded.

"So, choose who will fight me first." Chaos Platinum said, "Oh before I forget to say something, each one of you represents a heart point for your team, when you lose all your heart points, your team loses."

The girls nodded.

"I'll go first." Rarity said, walking into the battle arena.

Electric fences rose all around the arena, sealing Rarity and Chaos Platinum in. Then it began to rain inside the arena.

(Play Nightcore - Madness in Me (Skillet))

Rarity quickly drew her bow and shot three arrows towards Chaos Platinum.

Platinum was expecting it and simply shot the arrows, using the ice feature, freezing the arrows, "You'll have to better than that. Are you holding back on me?"

Rarity growled and pulled out another arrow, but this one glowed white on the tip. She drew the bow and fired the arrow.

Platinum shot an ice beam at the arrow.

But the arrow flew through the beam and hit Platinum's left shoulder, freezing her entire left arm.

Then Rarity shot a red tipped arrow and shot it.

When it hit Platinum's frozen arm, it exploded, shattering the ice, and damaging her heart points by one.

"Gah! What the? Grr. Fine, I was holding back anyways." Platinum said, "Wave Beam." Her beam then glowed electric-blue. When she charged her beam, the electricity from the fences was absorbed into the charge. Platinum smiled evilly.

Rarity's eyes widened, she was in the middle of a rain storm, making her body wet and extremely vulnerable to the electricity.

"Good fight archer, but not good enough." Platinum said. She fired the beam and it homed in on Rarity.

Rarity closed her eyes and was hit by the beam, "AHHHH!" One heart was depleted from the girls' heart counter.

Archer Rarity's unconscious body transformed back normal Rarity.

Sunset picked up Rarity and brought her over to the others, "She is still alive, but unconscious. Tend to her wounds."

They nodded and took Rarity.

Rainbow walked into the arena, "I am next Platinum. But your rain trick won't work on me. I have an immunity to electricity."

"Oh I know of this. So I decided we use a new battle ground. Or should I say, light." Platinum said snapping her fingers. Suddenly a thick black fog spewed across the entire battle field.

"You really think this fog will stop me?" Rainbow said.

"No, but it will hide me." Platinum said.

Rainbow just stood still and closed her eyes, waiting, then she quickly threw a shuriken behind her and hit Platinum.

"Gah. Grr. Your shurikens are too weak to majorly damage my heart points." Platinum said.

"Maybe, but they are a good distraction." Rainbow said.

"What?" Platinum said.

Suddenly a blade cut across Platinum's back and depleted another heart point.

Platinum growled and spun around. She grabbed Rainbow by her throat and then slammed her into the ground.

The fog lifted and everyone saw the normal Rainbow unconscious on the ground.

Sonic ran over to Sunset, who had picked Rainbow up, and brought her over to Rarity.

"It's all up to you Sunset." Sonic said.

"I know." Sunset said turning back towards Platinum.

(Stop Playing Madness in Me)

(Play Dark Generosity (Nightmare Rarity Boss Battle Theme))

Sunset faced Platinum and glared through her helmet, "Before we begin, I have somethings to say to you."

"Oh, well then, do share." Platinum said.

"You may have defeated my friends, but am warning you now, I will not lose." Sunset said, "You may have the powers of two Chaos Emeralds, but I have a power greater than that of the power of all seven."

Platinum chuckled, "Right. Continue on."

"I have the power of friendship and love. A power greater than anything. And I will prove it to you right here, right now. Prepare yourself Chaos Platinum." Sunset said swinging her sword.

"Same to you. But one thing. We're battling in the normal arena." Platinum said snapping her fingers, the arena returned back to normal.

Sunset drew her sword from its golden sheath, "Your move first."

Platinum smirked, "Your first mistake." She shot a fully charged ice beam towards Sunset.

The beam hit Sunset and froze her completely.

"Too easy." Platinum said.

"Wrong." Sunset's voice said. The ice around Sunset began to crack and then shattered.

Sunset charged at Platinum and slashed her sword across her arm cannon.

The cannon shorted with electricity where the sword cut through its metal.

"Grr. FINE!" Platinum yelled. Her arm cannon shattered into crystal shards. A blue sword with a silver platinum blade appeared in her right hand.

Sunset and Platinum sword linked and pushed against each other.

Platinum push down upon Sunset's blade and smiled evilly, "I will have your powers! Then I will take the others. I will especially enjoy taking Dark's dark powers. Heh."

Sunset's eyes glowed red with rage as she pushed back against Platinum's blade, "You. Will. Not. Touch. My. Friends. EVER!"

She pushed through Platinum's blade and cut the middle of her chest. Then she slashed her arms quickly.

Platinum screamed in pain. She went to swing her sword, but Sunset whacked it away.

Sunset put her blade up to Platinum's neck, "I win. Surrender now or die."

"I surrender." Platinum said, "The girls will be released in eight seconds."

(Stop Playing Dark Generosity (Nightmare Rarity Boss Battle Theme))

Sunset turned and walked towards the exit.

Platinum smiled evilly and quickly threw a platinum dagger at the back of Sunset.

The blade pierced Sunset's back, and she gasped, then collapsed dropping her sword.

"NO!" Dark yelled running over to Sunset's body.

Platinum laughed and then she split back into Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon, the grey and purple Chaos Emeralds dropped by their unconscious bodies.

Sonic picked up the Chaos Emeralds and placed them in his pocket.

Dark held Sunset's unconscious body, which was slowly dying, "No. Someone get help."

"Dark, no one will get here in time. We don't even know where here is." Sonic said.

"THEN YOU FIGURE SOMETHING OUT!" Dark yelled, tears falling from his dark blue eyes.

Sonic backed up in shock.

"I can't lose her." Dark cried on Sunset's head.

Everyone stayed quiet not knowing what to do.

Then an idea popped into Ace's head, "Sonic. Give me a Chaos Emerald."

Sonic threw the purple Chaos Emerald to Ace, "What do you think you can do with it? You need all seven Chaos Emeralds to revive or heal someone."

"Exactly. All seven Chaos Emeralds. But what about a Super Emerald?" Ace said smiling.

Sonic's eyes widened, "But we've never used a Super Emerald for that. And besides, where are you going to get all that Chaos energy to change it? Even Shadow doesn't have that much energy. And the Master Emerald is back at Sweet Apple Acres."

Ace smiled and pointed at himself, "I'm a living Chaos generator." He began piling chaos energy into the Emerald.

The Chaos Emerald began to glow brightly. The it began to grow in size.

Ace struggled, but kept piling energy into it.

Soon, the small Purple Chaos Emerald had become a medium Purple Super Emerald.

Ace walked over to Sunset's body, and placed the emerald on her heart, "C'mon. Great Super Emerald, heal this one, before it's too late."

The Super Emerald began to glow brightly and so did Sunset's body.

When the light died down, Sunset was breathing again, then her eyes fluttered open, "Uhg. What happened?"

Dark quickly hugged Sunset tightly, "Thank the darkness you're alive again."

Sunset looked confused, but then hugged Dark back.

The Super Emerald reverted back to a normal Chaos Emerald.

Author's Note:

AND That's Chapter 17. So, the heroes have gained three Chaos Emeralds now. Only one to go. Will they find it before someone else does? What exactly happened to the girls? Find out next time. See you all next time, PEACEOUT EVERYBODY! Darkmaster0224 signing off.