• Published 13th May 2015
  • 892 Views, 1 Comments

Celestia and Luna's Sister - Karapony



Cherish is Celestia and Luna's older sister, and this is her story of where she was for the past couple thousand years. Frozen in time till a few days after the Return of the Crystal Empire.

  • ...
2
 1
 892

Cherish's Cutie Mark

Cherish always had a love for the plants that grew around the castle she lived. One stormy night, while her parents slept, cherish was watching the lighting dance in the sky out her window. BAM! Cherish closed her eyes as a bolt of lightning struck a small tree just below her.

“Oh No”, she shouted

As she looked at the little tree, now burning. Cherish rushed down the castle stairs and out the door to the poor little tree. Her Father awoke hearing the door open. Cherish used her magic to put out the fire but it was too late; the tree was now just a twig. Cherish sat in the rain next to the little tree and started to cry.

“I was too late, that poor little tree.”

All of a sudden her horn started to glow, and a beam shot from her horn to the tree. The little tree started to glow and sparkle, the branches started to grow back and then the leaves started to grow again. Cherish had the biggest smile on her face.

“We’ll look at that” her father said as he started to walk towards her.

Cherish ran up to him,

“Look daddy, I fixed the tree.”

Her flank flashed and a brand new cutie mark appeared. Her father smiled,

“And it seems you got your cutie mark as well.”

Cherish looked at her flank;

“YEAHHHHH, I GOT MY CUTIE MARK” she shouted with joy.

“Let’s get out of the rain” her father said with a smile.

They both went back inside and dried off. As her father tucked her into bed, he kissed her forehead and said

“I’m so proud of you Cherish.”

Author's Note:

Princess Cherish is created by Stephanie Lynn Nowak
Pony name KARA