• Published 11th May 2015
  • 359 Views, 13 Comments

Bad Future - AponyfromspaceDeciphered



Twist and a few remaining ponies battle for survival in the apocalypse.

  • ...
2
 13
 359

Twilight tells a tale

"Tea." Said Sweetie Belle simply as she handed Twilight a cup frothing with hot tea. Twilight gratefully took the cup from Sweetie and took a long drink.

"Mmm. Thank you Bab Seed." Twilight responded. Babs gave a nod her green eyes giving away her mood. Emotionless.

Babs was silent as always. Twist glanced at the former warrior. Babs had fought in one of the very first battles in-between Sombra's army before being captured. Her captors thought she talked too much, so they cut her throat and stitched her lips together. Shortly after, she was rescued by Scootaloo and got the stitches on her lips taken out by Sweetie Belle. Babs lost her ability to talk, but she still expressed her self through snuffles and expression.

As it turned out, Sweetie Belle had a knack for medical treatment. She gave a Twilight few injections and clean bandage around her wound. Shorty after Sweetie said she'd be alright and back to her old self, as long she stayed hydrated.

"As you heal, You may as well tell everyone where you have been for the past ten years." Snarled Dinky as she adjusted the eyepatch over her eye.

"Ten years? If felt like an hour..." Whispered Twilight in disbelief. A groan came from the direction of Rainbow.

"Ten years. We've been waiting for you, but you where gone, so Apple Jack and Fluttershy are dead, and Rarity is missing." Rainbow moaned. She had cleaned up, even though she was a bit battered and missing some patches of fur, she looked a bit more like herself. Though she didn't sound like herself at all. Twilight's eyes filled with tears again.

"Way to go, Rainbow." Groaned Rumble smacking his hoof to his face. Twilight covered her face with her hooves again, letting out a sob. Twist couldn't take it anymore. Twist snapped.

"ENOUGH CRYING, PRINCESS! TELL US WHAT HAPPENED!" Twist screamed, her voice echoing through the walls of the hut. Everypony in the cabin where shocked at Twist's outburst, even Babs whose jaw was slightly open. Twilight's eyes were wide, and her face was shocked. Tears still streaked her face, but she stopped crying.

"I-I don't remember much. I remember..." Twilight trailed off. Her eyes widened as she remembered something.

"I was reading... in my castle... when some pony stuffed a rag into my face." Twilight said, remembering. "S-Somepony said 'Oh she'll stay asleep'. I woke up in a lovely snow covered woods. I think I blacked out again, because I don't remember anything else. I didn't even feel like my self." Twilight rambled, her voice shaky.

'Hmm. There is no need for further investigation declaring your disappearance. There is nothing more to be said." Declared Silver Spoon whom had been quiet the entire day. Twist was starting to cool off. Why had she screamed like that?

"Who are all of you?" Twilight asked looking at the group of battle-scared ponies around her. Sweetie Belle cleared her throat.

"We are the Based. A group of ponies fighting against survival in the war. I Sweetie Belle, AppleBloom, Scootaloo, Twist, Dinky, Pipsqueak, Silver Spoon, Bab seed, Feather weight, Rumble, Salt Lick and Bubble Burst."

Twilight looked at the group of ponies in shock. She finally realized what had become of the world around her.

'Bout time... Thought Twist.

"Well, it looks like all our new guests could use some rest." Interrupted Feather Weight. Rumble threw a blanket over Rainbow's head, in hopes she would fall asleep, like a canary.

"GOOD NIGHT." Said Feather Weight loudly, as he slammed the door to the stallions beds.

"Jeez. What a hot head." Said Rainbow from under the blanket.

Author's Note:

Another chapter? jeez its like I don't have a LIFE or something!