• Published 31st May 2015
  • 1,298 Views, 12 Comments

Secret in Canterlot - Bella1365 Cooler



Flash learns one lesson in life. Keep lovers close, but keep secrets closer.

  • ...
11
 12
 1,298

Chapter 4

*Why haven't I heard about these things before? I read almost all of the books in a library! I'm supposed to read everything!*" UGH!" Twilight thought out loud, which made all eyes focus on her, and only on her.

"What's up with you, sugarcube?" AppleJack asked, concerned.Twilight shook her head, as she picked at the spaghetti on her plate with her floating fork."C'mon! You can tell us! We're your friends! Right, y'all?"

"Why, yes darling!"Rarity agreed."You can tell us anything!" Twilight shook her head no.

"C'mon, Twi!Its not like were gonna spill everything to everypony, and then everything goes woopsy doopsy, and then a vicious monster will come, and try to terminate us all!" Pinkie said, casually. All eyes were on her now, widened."Wwwwhhhaaaat?" She asked.

"Thank you, a pinkie pie."Applejack replied, harshly, giving her a look.Twilight giggled.

"Okay,Fine. I'll tell you, as soon as I'm ready." Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow.

"Uh huh? What about your, book?" She asked, with a wink. Twilight smiled.

"Oh... It's about, you know.... egghead stuff!" Rainbow smiled back.Twilight got up from her seat, and walked up the first three steps on the stairs."I think I should go upstairs, a-and finish my, book!" With that, she ran upstairs into her room.

"What was that all about?" Rarity asked. Rainbow Dash shrugged.

"Peets me. Some straaaaaange business is going on with that egghead!" She flew up from her seat, and looked at Pinkie."C'Mon, Pinks! Me and you need a little, talk." Pinkie raised an eyebrow.

"About what?"

"Oh, I don't know, just a talk about, eggs." Rainbow added with a wink. Pinkie smiled.

"Ooooooooh!Okay!" She got up from her seat, and walked with Rainbow into the kitchen. Little did they know, Applejack had high suspicions that they were going to talk about something more than just eggs.

~Meanwhile in Canterlot~
Flash looked at the light purple door, with saddened eyes.* Almost three years, since I've seen this place.The last time I was here,I......* He shook the memory out of his head, and raised his hoof, then stopped. He looked down at the concrete stairs he stood upon, trying to forget all the hatred that was spread that last night he was there.*Just....do it.*. He knocked on the door, then stood there, waiting.

"Coming!" He heard a mare call out. The door opened to reveal a silver blue unicorn, with a darker colored mane and tail, with dark purple eyes.She looked as if she hadn't slept for a year.Flash easily noticed this.Before either of them could say anything, the unicorn almost fell, if it wasn't for Flash, who caught her.

"Silver! Are you okay?" Silver raised an eyebrow.

"Do I know you?" She asked, confused.Flash's eyes widened.

"It's me, Flash Sentry?" She still looked confused.Flash groaned at this.

"Doesn't ring a bell." She replied, casually. He let go of her, and raised an eyebrow. That's when he realized, she was half asleep. He rolled his eyes at this, and then smiled.

"Hey look! It's Blueblood!" He pointed inside the house, which made her eyes widen.She quickly turned her head around.

"WHERE!?" Flash laughed. Silver turned her head around to look at him with a scowl.

"You ......should've .......seen your face!" He said, trying not to laugh again, which he failed at.

"You should see your face after I knock you out!" She grumbled, then shook her head, eyes widened."Wait a minute! What are you doing here!?" When Flash tried to say something, she interrupted."Fuck that!" She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Glad.... To see you to!" The hug went on for what seemed like hours."Um....Silver? Can you please, oh I don't know, LET GO?!" She immediately let go, smiling.

"Sorry, I just, got over excited." She Chuckled, while Flash rubbed the back of his neck with his hoof.

"Celestia, you have a grip!" He smiled."How has, Amber been?" He asked, which made her smile.

"Oh I don't know, having fun with her friends from school, missing you, eating yo-"

"Wait what!?" Silver smiled.

"She misses you,a lot!Five seconds a day going, 'Where's Flash?' or,' When is Flash gonna come back', and blah blah blah!!" Flash smiled, and bent over to her ear.

"How about if we surprise her then?" Silver smiled, then nodded.

"You are such a devil, I swear!" Flash chuckled.

"The one, the only!"