• Published 2nd May 2015
  • 1,684 Views, 30 Comments

MLP: Kerrigan's Journey - King Xeno



The Mane Six travel from planet to planet with the Swarm to assist Kerrigan with her revenge on Mensgk.

  • ...
10
 30
 1,684

Thoughts of Home (Fluttershy)

Author's Note:

I will not be putting in the mission involving Niadra. I am not sure how to involve the ponies, for eventually Niadra goes out of Kerrigan's reach, meaning that they would be unable to recover.

Flutterlings run around in circles, Roachflies let out yells and screeches of boredom, finally Hydratrice groom themselves due to their bird like instincts. They were all centered around Fluttershy who was petting a Flutterling. She began to think back of the events that had transpired. She wiped out a large portion of a Protoss base, helped to reclaim an entire planet, and found out she was now an alien monster. She sighed and began to remember what had happened before the Zerg had found her.


Several rabbits, mice, and birds, all moved towards the house. They each moved at a steady pace and entered. There Fluttershy worked on something. She was helping an injured creature that she had found nearby, and although she wasn't entirely sure what it was, she just had to help it. It appeared to be an insect of some kind, it had large teeth though, most likely used for hunting and self defense. It looked at her with its horned head and let out a soft and gentle screech. Fluttershy smiled and began to speak with it, but it jumped away from her and began to run off towards Ponyville making the mare gasp in shock. She took off after it and managed to stop the creature from entering the town, for it could scare or even hurt somepony. It struggled in her grip and attempted to run away, but she managed to keep her hold on the creature and returned to her home, but let out a gasp of horror. The corpses of animals littered the floor, there were birds, cats, dogs, rabbits, mice, and even some animals she had never seen. The killers were still there feasting upon their kills, and they turned their attention to Fluttershy, who let out another gasp. They matched the creature she had helped exactly, and they rushed at her, but the one she held let out a few screeches and roars, and the monsters stopped. They moved to her at a slower pace and with their natural weaponry lowered. They were each covered in cuts and scratches, with wounds and scars covering their bodies and faces. Fluttershy moved forward and heard the floor squeak behind her. She felt large claws rest gently on her side, but she was too afraid to move and see what creature was touching her. It finally moved in front of her and was tall with large scythe like claws that had several hooks and curves in them. The creature had a pair of mandibles with spines lining the top, and it was obviously muscular. The creature moved forward and began to lick her face with a tongue that slithered around like a snake. She did nothing, but allow the creature to give her its "kisses" and became aware of more shadows appearing on the wall before her, more and more began to pour in and they began to surround her slowly.

Each one let out cries of happiness and joy as they began to fight for her attention. Fluttershy was both honored and scared, for she had no idea what these creatures could do. They suddenly stopped and turned to face her before the hundreds of creatures began to push and herd her outside of the building, they formed a tight circle around Fluttershy preventing her from running away, many clung to her body weighing her down, which meant that she couldn't fly away. She was at their mercy and she hoped they wouldn't hurt her. Fluttershy could do nothing more than move with the crowd of creatures as they led her away, and eventually they came to another creature, but all that she could make out was a large pair of boney wings. They let out a loud and joyous screech, and the creature responded in an unknown language. It turned to face her and Fluttershy let out a loud shriek as it reached its hands towards her. Then everything turned black.


Fluttershy just didn't understand it. Looking back she now knows those monsters were Zerg, but who the leader they brought her to? She began to look at her Brood and pulled some of them close, for they sensed her worry and confusion.

"Don't worry. Mommy's fine. She's just a little... Confused... I'll be fine." She tried to comfort her Brood and they calmed down, but not by much. They still knew that Fluttershy was upset, and they shared her emotions. Fluttershy heard a shouting and ran to a chamber to see Kerrigan fighting a Protoss, one she had never seen before. Fluttershy saw the rest of her friends were there as well, and they had the same baffled expression as to how this creature managed to board the Leviathan. Kerrigan took a running start and prepared to attack, but the Protoss grabbed her by the face and soon all their mind were filled with an image.

"Kerrigan. I have seen the beginning. Behold Zerus. Birthplace of the Zerg." The Protoss said, and a planet came into their view, it was covered in plants, water, and even had some locations with lava. "Here some Zerg remained. The Primal Zerg. They hunt, they kill, they evolve." A small creature was running from something, it ran into a hollow log, and began to glow but a large clawed appendage broke through the lag and grabbed the creature. The large creature killed and began to eat the smaller Primal, but then it grew another set of eyes and began to glow. The vision ended there. "Just as you will have to, if you wish to survive." The Protoss was wrapped in a cloud of dark smoke, and it disappeared, leaving them sitting in silence.

"My Queen...? What are we going to do?" Twilight asked, and Kerrigan didn't respond, instead she began to move towards the Leviathan's nerve center where Izsha and Zagara waited for their next orders. The ponies followed and felt the Leviathan begin to move, it took off towards the sky at a slow pace and built up speed as it traveled, they were heading towards an unknown location and were unsure of what would happen next.