• Published 4th May 2015
  • 1,626 Views, 208 Comments

H1P1 - gamer52599



Twilight has made a blunder. She will never work with a virus while Discord is visiting again.

  • ...
20
 208
 1,626

Repercussions for our actions

4 snowfall ‘04 EoH


The past week had been hard for Twilight and Discord, first the accident, then Fluttershy giving them both the stare, and now they were trying and failing to find that tube.

“Are you sure this will work?” Asked Discord.

“Unless you’ve teleported anything else between then and now, yes!”

Discord was standing in the middle of a ritual circle designed to track where his magic has teleported to last.

“Ready, Discord?”

“Ready, number one!” Discord said in an oddly deeper voice.

After that Twilights horn sparked to life, and so did the circle which started to flow into Discord as he started shaking as he detected a magical disturbance as his magic was pulled out of him, to the last place he teleported to, then back to him.

When the spell was finished a circle of Twilights magic was formed, Twilight awoke from her trance to see what's on the other side.

“It looks like a house from the human world.” Said Twilight.

“Not exactly, for you, see Twilight, this portal is giving me a different vibe than Starswirl’s magic mirror.” Said Discord.

“Well what matters is that we should get over there so we can tell somepony on the other side what that vile i-”

But before Twilight could trot through the portal Discord stopped and said. “Another thing is, that portal is very unstable, if you go through it will collapse and you won’t be coming back to Equestria for a long time!”

“Well then how do we stabilize it?”

“I remember Starswirl having Sunbutt and Lulu use the Elements of harmony on his portal to stabilize it.”

That hit Twilight hard. “But the elements were returned to the tree.”

Discord frowned and looked toward the portal. “There is one other way to stabilize a portal.” He said. “If we can get somepony from the other side to help stabilize the portal, then you could just cast a powerful spell into the portal and simply rebound it back and forth like a tennis ball till it stabilizes the portal.”

Twilight thought that he just wanted to play tennis with the locals, but she decided to play along for fear of him snapping his talons and collapsing the portal. “How do we get someponies help if we can’t use the portal?”

“Au contraire ma petite princesse, while we cannot go through ourselves, we can send magic and objects through.” He said, summoning a scroll that Twilight would use to massage princess Celestia.

Twilight then got the idea. “But we can’t send letters to no address, nor could we use Spike!”

“I’m way ahead of you. We will just send it to the most magical pony in that world.”

Gears were starting to turn. “But if it's anything like Canterlot high then there will be no magic.”

“Which will make our new interdimensional pen pal, even more special!”

The light bulb finally lit up. “Discord you’re a genius!”

As soon as she said that the light bulb went out. Then Discord unscrewed it from its socket and looked at it through a magnifying glass. “Hmm… It appears that thought was too much for even your inspiration bulb.”

Twilight couldn’t understand what Discord just removed from her head, but she did notice an odd blankness where her imagination was.

Discord looked towards her. “Oh… One moment Twilight I need to borrow a bulb from Rarity… Or Pinkie…” He was gone a little bit later.

When he returned, he had a light bulb in his talons that he screwed into Twilights head, and then gave her a long list, even for her standards. “Since that bulb is borrowed I need you to read that entire list of things not to think, so you don’t burn out that bulb.”

Twilight looked at the first thing on the list: Don’t divide by zero.

“How long till I can think freely again?”

“When your new bulb comes in the mail.”

Twilight knew how unreliable ponyville postal service is so She is expecting big problems ahead if this thing Discord ordered doesn’t come intact, but that’s when I realized something. “Discord why don’t you make it yourself instead of possibly sending it to us through Derpy?”

“Oh, well you have no sense of humor my dear princess, very well.” And with a snap a light bulb appeared in front of him. He unscrewed the one in at the moment and replaced it with the one he just created. Snapping away the one he just took out.

“Anyway lets get that letter sent.”

And so they started working on a letter to whomever finds it. Adding a tracking spell that will lead them to the portal.

After It was finished, they used magic to send it to the most magical being and hoped for the best.

Author's Note:

Thanks to Meep the Changeling for letting me use his/hers Equestrian Dating system you see on top.