• Published 29th Apr 2015
  • 1,016 Views, 7 Comments

Atelier Equestria - Kris The Kris



A displaced story involving two alchemists and a dress boy. Chaos may Ensue

  • ...
3
 7
 1,016

The First Day

I REGRET NOTHING!

Twilight walked through town, having had a very brief meeting with a very pink girl who just gasped loudly and ran away.

“Sweeping~ Sweeping~ Sweep until trash vanishes~”

Twilight stopped when she heard that horrendous singing, Spike trying to cover his ears, not liking it either. She looked toward the tone deaf girl singing and almost stumbled.

She had light green hair, mostly covered by a weird yellow hat, green eyes, a long sleeved teal blouse, orange gloves, a bag, a large belt with various things on it, a ridiculously short blue plaid skirt, and red sneakers.

Over all, she looked rather out of place.

The girl looked up from her sweeping. “Ah! Hello new ponies!” She shortened the boom somehow and attacked it to the back of her belt before waving both arms at Twilight. “You’re speaking to the next super rich pony!”

Twilight rolled her eyes, “Really. How are you going to do that?”

“I’m going to keep sweeping and sell the stuff I make with Alchemy!”

Twilight’s ears perked up at that, her fingers brushing the other book in her bag that she had brought with her, Alchemy Basics by Shallotte Elminus. It was an art that was recently created in the last decade, though it was a practice not many ponies did due to the danger of going to areas where monsters roamed for ingredient gathering. That, and the explosions that happened if you failed. “You practice alchemy?”

“Yeah, I do it a lot when I’m not sweeping~” The girl started rocking on her heels. “Oh yeah, just call me Shallie~ You are?”

Twilight fumbled a little before responding. “I am Twilight Sparkle, Princess Celestia’s personal student. I’m here to oversee the Summer Sun Celebration.” She stated proudly.

“Really? Neat~ I bet with you here, this will be the most interesting day of the year~” Shallie giggled. “I probably shouldn't keep you though. You still have work to do.”

“Oh, yes. It was nice meeting you, Shallie.” Twilight bowed a little before starting to walk away.
“Anytime, friend~” Shallie called out to Twilight and Spike’s retreating back. She snickered when Twilight stumbled again.

Shallie turned away and started sweeping. “Wow, it really has been a thousand years… Time sure flies. Maybe I should follow after and spy on them. Would be fun to see Logy again. Maybe he can help me with the Mayor’s jobs~”

She snickered a little. “Maybe I should troll Twilight a little until Discord pops up.”


One adventure later…

Twilight sat up as the light started fading from where the Elements of Harmony were activated, her friends groaning near by.

Where Nightmare Moon has previously been standing was now a significantly smaller pony of very similar colors.

“Is everypony okay?” Twilight looked to her friends, something she now had pride in saying.

Sounds of confirmation sounded out from the 5 mares around her, each slightly different, though Rarity seemed much more concerned with her hair being restored. Though that was about when the ponies noticed their new accessories.

crick

“Gee, Twilight. Ah’ thought you were just spoutin’ a lot of hooey but I reckon’ we really do represent tha’ Elements of Friendship.”

“Indeed you do,” Twilight’s head spun to the window when she heard her mentors voice, the sun rising after the longest night and Celestia appearing in a bright flash of light.

While her friends bowed, Twilight ran up to the ruler of Equestria and hugged her, “I knew you could do it, Twilight.”

crack

“B-but you told me it was just an old ponies tale.”

“I told you that you needed to make some friends, nothing more.” Celestia gestured to the others, briefly noting a cracked statue.

Really, this was getting annoying, could they not hear me? I’ve been practically been screaming in my mind for the last few minutes since the stone started cracking, trying to get the attention of any of them,’ This was only faintly heard by ponies close to the statue.

Something happened as the seven ponies looked to the other alicorn in the room, Celestia approaching the dark blue alicorn. “Luna, will you accept my friendship?”

Helllooooooo?! I’m almost sure one of you can hear me!

Pinkie stopped her crying and looked to the statue. It was a stallion with a rusted plaque at the base. It said, ‘Mage-Smith Logix’

Ah! Yes you! Pink one! Could you possibly crack some of the stone on the statue? It would be greatly appreciated~

“Okie Dokie Loki~” Pinkie Pie then took out her party cannon. This was going to suck.

...Wait, is that a cannon?!

Celestia yelled out something but that was muffled by the party cannon getting fired, blowing the statue out of the castle.

OHGODOHGODOHGOD,” Could be heard by everyone there as the statue was blasted out of the castle, a figure being pushed out of the stone.

Celestia tried to catch the figure but due to her recent imprisonment, wasn't strong enough.

When the crashing stopped a groan of pain could be faintly heard “Whyyyy?”

All the ponies looked out the window to see a white haired ‘stallion’ covered in cake and confetti.

He stood up and started wiping cake off of his face, flinging it at the ground before picking up a gold and white sword, as well as a faintly glowing crystal which he examined slightly and slid it into a belt pouch before looking around “...Kinda dreary,”

“Logix Fiscario!” Celestia yelled out the hole, glaring at him.

He yelped and turned around, eyes widening when he saw Celestia before activating a warp gate, yelling words out behind him, “Whatever it was this time, it wasn’t my fault! It wasn’t last time either!”

Celestia tried to follow but failed to get to the hole in time, “No!”

Twilight ran to the hole with the rest of her friends and asked, “Who was that, Princess Celestia?”

“...That was Logix, a criminal who tried to assassinate Luna under the pretense of a fireworks demonstration.”

All six girls gasped.

Nearby, Shallie pouted in the tree she was in. “Great, now I gotta go find him and drag him back.” She hopped out. “Sounds like fun~”

Author's Note:

Kris: Was part of a one shot thing, bloomed into a full story. (Like I don’t have enough on my plate.) Cat’s character will appear next chapter.
Lunar: This former one shot bloomed into a flower in it’s own right.
Cat: Why am I the one who has nothing to say here?
Lunar: Just because.*Cat pouts at this*