• Published 4th May 2015
  • 352 Views, 20 Comments

Dream Diaries - Short Stories 2



The Mane six decide to create a dream diary together.

  • ...
 20
 352

1.2: Rarity, Night 3 (1/3)*

I, unfortunately, do not remember much of this dream at all. Just the ending.


I'm in a white room with somepony else. I'm looking through that other pony's vision.

"Well, I guess I better get up now..." I say to the mysterious pony. The pony shakes their hand at me and points to the top corner of my dream-vision. My alarm goes off.

I just now realize that I wasn't looking through a pony's vision at all. I was looking through something much more...greater...perhaps Discord's vision?


Twi's Notes

Its very disappointing that Rarity could not remember most of her dream, but the last part is intriguing to me. If Discord was there, why was he there? Maybe he was apart of Rarity's forgotten dream? If he wasn't, why was he in that small last part? If he was, did he purposely make her forget it? It doesn't make any sense!

We can only hope that she has this dream again and remembers all of it, so I can analyze it more thoroughly.

~Twilight

Author's Note:

*Again, this dream happened to me, except, I pony-fied it. It was the same thing, but, with humans. No Discord or Rarity.