• Published 4th May 2015
  • 351 Views, 20 Comments

Dream Diaries - Short Stories 2



The Mane six decide to create a dream diary together.

  • ...
 20
 351

1.0: Rarity, Night 1 (1/1)

Author's Note:

Before we begin, I have to make a few things clear. I promise, on my heart, soul, and very being that I am not 'shipping' anypony. It may seem like that at times, but, I do not do that type of stuff.

OK, well, there may be some, but, I'll alert you with an authors note at the top of the chapter. And I promise it will not go into great detail.

Secondly, the chapters with the astric (*) at the top, it means that they were my dreams, but, most likely, I've pony-fied them. The chapters with two astric's at the top (**) means that the dream is from either my friends or family. Finally, The chapters with three astrics (***) at the top, means it was an idea from someone on here, and I will give a shout-out to them in the author's notes.

Finally, Please feel free to comment an idea for a Rarity dream, since I'm working on her right now. Down below is a chart of the months these ponies had the 'journal'. It would help a bunch if you put an idea down in the comments. I have weird dreams, but, I plan to finish this before the year is over. :raritywink:

Thanks for reading this, don't forget to post ideas, and enjoy the diaries. :twilightsmile:

Rarity: January and July

Pinkie Pie: February and August

Applejack: March and September

Fluttershy: April and October

Rainbow: May and November

Twilight: June and December

One last thing. " Rarity should not consider ageing (thus the wrinkles) as a horrid state, simply a part of growing up." was provided by Crazeberries. Go check them out!!

I seem to have been awaken in a crowded, black room. Although, I can't see anypony at all. The atmosphere just seems crowded, and I don't really like it one bit. The atmosphere also screams nightmare, but, I can't bring myself to wake up, no matter how hard I try.

I find dream-me walking towards the exit of the library, and I can't stop myself. It's like somethings luring me there. I walk outside, and it looks like a gem-bomb hit ponyville. I am instantly inspired to create all sorts of outfits, it feels like my brain can't take it anymore. I lift one gem, look at my reflection, and immediately drop it.

My face has been mis-shappen, into a ugly twist of wrinkles and rags. I scarcely look beautiful anymore. Out of nowhere, I'm in the middle of Canterlot. Many ponies ridicule me, making me cry, which is probably sad, hideous, and a bunch of other things mixed into one. Princess Celestia comes, sees me, and banishes me into the Everfree, where I am claimed a witch by sweet little Apple Bloom.

I wake up, gasping, then check the mirror to see if this was true. My witch face stares back at me.

I wake up again and find out that I'm still beautiful.


Twi's Notes

It seems as if Rarity is scared to turn ugly. She thinks that, if she gets wrinkles, no one will like her anymore. I'm not quite sure about the 'gem bomb' part, but, maybe it has to do with her talent? Rarity should not consider aging (thus the wrinkles) as a horrid state, simply a part of growing up.

Overall, She shouldn't worry about how others think. Even if she is transformed into, as she said, 'a witch in the Everfree', we would all try to get her to open up to the world again and try to help her. She shouldn't worry about this type of stuff.

Then again, Rarity is Rarity...

~ Twilight