• Published 26th Apr 2015
  • 2,086 Views, 13 Comments

Data longs of a displaced - Dragon363



Displaced fic. Ultron cosplayer is sant back to near the dawn of equestria, meets Faust and quickly becomes her best friend and helps raise the princesses. Later loses her to Brainiac, after a self imposed moon based exile he is back.

  • ...
7
 13
 2,086

A Meeting of old ages

Celestia looked confused and asked, "Twilight?"

The purple alicorn stopped screaming and instantly calmed down to respond with, "Princess Celestia there is a giant metal monster in ponyville and there is a dead Tirek! What should I do?"

Celestia chuckled the said, "Twilight you brought the metal being with you. Its also good Tirek is dead. Now he can't terrorize anywhere ever again."

I said, "Tia, Lulu It is nice to see you're both still kicking"

Celestia and Luna said in unison, "Do we know you strange metal one?"

I answer, "I helped Faust raise you both. Its me" I swallow my pride to say the name the Luna called me that stuck, "Uncle Ultly."

Luna gets the look of remembering me. She runs at me and hugs me saying, "Ultly"

Celestia chuckled and said, "Ok, now I remember you, why didn't you stay after Mom died?"

Luna then asked, "And where were you?"

I answer, "I was on the moon after Faust died I put myself into self imposed exile."

Luna then asked, "Why didn't I see you on the moon when I was banished there?"

Celestia answer, "Since, you were in the moon not on. So all you could see is earth and rock."

"So you're both not mad I left?" I asked

They shake their heads and swirls, "No! We are about how long you were gone."

I smile unintentionally scare the purple one into a psycho researcher mode. She asked "What are you?"

I answer, "I am Ultron a sentient machine."

The purple one asked, "really, nice. What are you made of?"

I say, "Adamantium, an indestructible metal. Before you ask I can do many things."

"like what?" The alicorn of being super annoying inquired

"Stuff." I answer being evasive since I don't want to answer her at all. So in an attempt to let her get the point I let my hands glow with energy.

The princess of excessive questions said, "Ok I can tell you don't want to answer questions right now, but may I ask one last question?"

"You just did." I answer smugly as I stop the energy going to my hands.

"Awwwwwwwww" said the lavender one then she perked up and said, "I'm Twilight"

"You don't look like a book." I retorted

Twilight looked confused and I said, "Bit of humor you're not meant to understand."

Celestia and Luna chuckle for reasons unknown to me.

Twilight said, "you know what I'm out of here since you're being an ass."she then teleports away.

Luna asked, "Would you like to be shown to a guest room?"

I nod and said, "Yes, since standing for over ten thousand years gets you in the want for a bed to lay on."

Celestia calls on one of her now waking up guards to show me to my room. As I follow the no name unimportant guard to my room I start to wonder should I send something out into the place between universes just for the fuck of it. Before I can contemplate all the possible outcomes we arrive at the guest room. The guard then said in a french accent, "If this doesn't sound weird, would you like to hang out later and hit up a club? Maybe get a drink."

To which I answer with, "Your not my friend you're my escort to my room. Make it past two weeks with my lifestyle and I'll learn your name. Then once I do then I will learn your name, got it?"

Guard nods and says, "Got it, are you in no longer need of my services I will go."

I nod and say, "Dismissed." To which the guard trots away in a I don't give a shit manner and I mentally name him Frenchy. Since well I don't need a reason other than his accent and he is very similar to frenchy from Hellsing ultimate abridged. At least from the ten minutes I have been with him.

I then enter the room after ducking to get into the room at least. Then I walk over to the bed and lay down on it to at least get a peaceful place to take a small period of allowing myself to go back into my memory banks and watch what happened and try and find a weak spot in Branica's systems so when he comes back I can defeat him without as many people dieing. I also start my project of making a machine that allows me to go through the space between universes and maybe travel or just send my business card like thing since well other universes might have resources I need. Be it in allies, tech, or a location I can send my worlds residents for the duration of our conflict.


(Deep in space)
(******* pov)

I start to open my eyes after waking up from what had happened. He got lucky I wasn't expecting him to after I killed that pony to then use the energies of this land plus his own to up and warp me to where I am now. Now I'm back, but I'm going to need to go to other universes to fight this foe. Lucky I have a space time ripping machine I can use to go to other universes to gain the power I need. I will be victorious in our next conflict Ultron and when i am i will be take all the knowledge you have and that planet has for I AM BRAINIAC! Now time to get started.

I then use my tech to open up a rift, but as I start to approach it being big enough for me the very essence of this planes fabric of reality starts to try and stop me, but I will not be stopped on my conquest. I finally open the rift to where i can get through it, but i stop since if I go through how will I return. Maybe, that is what the universe was try to tell me by trying to stop my from getting it this big. I should send something out there though for others to find and use to bring me in so I can make deals to gain power to out match Ultron.

After deciding this I shrink the portal and make my micro bot mini teleporter plus holoprojection device appears into my hand. To which I say, "I am Brainiac, and if you found this device then you are lucky since in payment of and not limited to information, alliance, and tech. Press the button you simpletons that says 'bring' on and I will come to help. I don't care for your morals." He then tosses the disk into the rift

Author's Note:

A token has been sent out by The villain of Ultron who may or may not be the only non displace. Ok when I say this is because I'm not sure if a non displaced sending out a token is ok. The reason I'm even atempting this rule brake for the code is because Brainiac is smart enough to try something like this. Note him being a non displace if I'm told to will be reconed...sorry