• Published 26th Apr 2015
  • 2,085 Views, 13 Comments

Data longs of a displaced - Dragon363



Displaced fic. Ultron cosplayer is sant back to near the dawn of equestria, meets Faust and quickly becomes her best friend and helps raise the princesses. Later loses her to Brainiac, after a self imposed moon based exile he is back.

  • ...
7
 13
 2,085

Ultron Returns

I gaze on the world I had exiled myself from due to a failure fighting my DC comics counterpart Brainiac. I sigh sadly since, even though it was a victory in the fight, due to I managed to drive the DC AI scum to the vast depth of the universe. I failed since the goddess who I classified as my best and closest friend Faust the goddess of Equestria had fallen, due to the sheer might of Brainiac. I then turn to gaze on my many warriors that I had built.

My Ultron Sentries are asleep and ready to be deployed built from my memories of the various incarnations of myself. I allow myself to show a bit of my once human emotions thru my robotic demeanor in the form of a smile across my robotic features. I bet that from an onlookers perspective would look rather creepy. As I allow this moment of happiness I feel the longing of wanting to return back to Equestria. I sigh...after sighing I wounder how can I sigh in space? Well I am a robot so when logic apply to me? I finally give in to my wait to go back to the planet I once called home. With that is start up my antimatter engine boots. Once my boots are fully energized I start propel myself to Equestria as I start to play on my musical memory banks What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong. A thought also occurred to me Do those two even remeber me from when they were little?

After about eightteen minutes I finally push through the atmosphere quickly hurtling dirtwards. In an attempt to stop this meet to start to level myself out and as I do so, I see something that causes me deep terror for those that live here. I see a fully powered Tirek standing over a defeated purple alicorn. Tirek is laughing like a maniac. When he finally stop he says joyously, "I finally have all the magic in Equestria now no one has the power to defeat me. Not even a god can beat me now!"

I smirk Oh, its time to show off my inner Stark. I use my boots softly to land and create a full on smoke screen plus blasting full power the one song that goes with this(reader may choose whatever you want) As I announce in a loud voice that sounds synthetic, "You Dare! Think you can challenge a GOD. You're not even a Super villain, you're just a villain !"

Tierk who understandably was confused by the smoke as first then asked angrily, "What's the difference?" Readying a magical blast.
I am lucky to be able to see thru smoke this thick. I then step out of the smoke and say, "Presentation, but I'm no villain" as the music change to The One Winged Angel. "I AM ULTRON, defender of Harmony and innocent life.." my voice then drops to a deep gravely bass "nightmare to you, monster."

Tirek looked down on me since he was towering over me by a good 30 feet or so. I'm 7'2 last time I check, it was then I was happy that my body is made with adamantium. Since at his strenght a normal human might be crushed like an insect. The centare fired his magical blast at me, to which I responded by merely grabbing the attack and said, "Pathetic" and in my hand I crush the magic causing it to disperse to all over the world. As the music tempo picked up said, "My turn" I then fire a radiation blast at the low tier bitch which when the attack collides with his face. The centaur tumble to the ground with a thud. My foe also shrank by half his size. Tierk growls as he stands up and charges up at me in an attempt to overpower me into submission. I am not impressed by then and just grab the Parasite rip off by the torso, only to be picked up by his magic and thrown into a mountain.

I get up out of the me shaped imprint, "Wow I think I might have felt something there" I then fly at Tirek trying to gain speed so I can hit him with a full speed rocket punch. As I get closer to him Tirek is charging up a final magic attack to kill me. He can try I can NOT die. I force my speed to pick up to where my internal speedometer tells me I'm going mach 15. I smile happily since at that speed i will end whatever i hit. When I get into range of Tirek he fires and blasts me with an intense amount of magic, but I fly threw it without a care. I as my fist collided with Tirek's head and due to the rocket powered fist going as fast as it is my fist goes clean through. The moment I'm on the other side of my foe then i stop the music and fly up to watch as magic spreads out to give all who had theirs stolen returned. I slowly land in the town I was at for the fight with Tirek.

After landing I notice that the purple alicorn is waking up from the magic withdrawal. When she sees my she screams in terror. Using her magic to teleport us somewhere, since it was a bout of accidental magic. After the teleportation ended I looked around and found we were a throne room. In the room with us is Luna and Celestia. The two little foals I helped Faust raised till, she had died.

"Hi" I said giving a sheepish wave.