• Published 24th Apr 2015
  • 354 Views, 0 Comments

My Little Witchcraft - DaylightsBeginning



Welcome to the Cauldron! Where you live, fight and die for the sake of witchcraft and black magic. Our leader is Arion, and he cannot wait to see you all help with our grand scheme!

  • ...
3
 0
 354

My Little Witchcraft Chapter 2, Part 1: Awaken Apple Bloom~

The same eternal change of day and night continued as always, and the infinite rotation of the princesses shift marked each day that passed. The ponies grew, and the 3 other Cutie Mark Crusaders had received their cutie-marks, and thus disbanded.

”It's been 5 years Applejack... I am sure she is in a better place now.” Twilight pleaded, trying to get her friend out of a severe depressive state.

“I know.. I know.. it's just I can still feel my lil' Apple Bloom, I can tell she is alive! I know it sounds corny, but sisters have that inner link, and you just know when something is true or not when it comes to your siblings.”

Twilight sighed, and patted her friend on the back. “Well, I need to go deal with some issues arising in downtown Canterlot, I will talk to you later Applejack..” Twilight said in a low, absent-of-happiness voice. Twilight left Applejack in peace, and teleported out of the room with a radiant spark of her horn.

“I just know you are still there somewhere lil' sis...” Applejack stared out into the morning sun, and took a deep breathe. “Return home safe my younger sister, if you are still alive.” Applejack sobs quietly to herself, and begins to eat her breakfast.



Eyes slowly open in the darkness of mid-night. Those red-orange eyes explore every corner of the room. *Clip... Clop.. Clip...Clop...* Suddenly, a small *click* brightens the room as the teenage Apple Bloom turns on the light. Her eyes widened and her pupils dilated due to the blinding artificial light of her cell.

Midnight's End had noticed the change of light within the cell, as she had been walking down the hallway. “Why, I can see you are awake young one. Back into the corner, I am currently entering the cell. I wouldn't like for you to, try and escape before rehabilitation.”

The door of her cell slowly opened, and Midnight's End walked in with a satisfied grin. “Oh, seems you have grown substantially since our last encounter all those years ago.” She sits down upon a chair made of glossy metal. “I am sorry that I imprisoned you in here for so long, it's just that we needed to... wait for you to grow to a more “proper” size for your training.”

Apple Bloom stood silent, not used to talking as the years of no communication from other ponies had swiftly passed.

“Quiet one, hmm? Well, that's ok. Most of the Cauldrons fillies are like that until they grow out of their anti-social shell.” She gave a pleased giggle and walked to the cell door. “Now, for you to survive in here you mustn't breath in the fumes of the Cauldron young one. Follow me to the rehabilitation chamber.” The blue pegasus uses her head, nodding towards the doorway to imply for her to follow, then trots out of the cold cell.

“I guess I'll follow.” Apple Bloom spoke within her mind. The seemingly forgotten filly slowly followed the South Cauldron's leader down a long corridor.

These, “Cauldrons” seemed to be very steam-punk-esque. Rusty gears line the walls, moving eternally as the facility had power. Everything seemed to be made of a brass or copper element and glimmered a bright orange gold under the light of this prison. Steam hugged the floor, being pushed out of pipes from within the walls and creating an eerie mist along the metallic floor.

“As soon as your body develops an immunity to these toxic fumes, you will be given a grand tour of the structure to show you the ropes of your duties as a Cauldron citizen SCC-38”. Apple Bloom couldn't resist the question, and immediately asked with an implication. “SCC-38?”

“Why, every living being within the Cauldron society are given ID's SCC-38. Yours specifically stands for South Cauldron Citizen number 38.” she responded.

Apple Bloom looked up in puzzled confusion. “But I like my own name!” pouted the teenage filly. She was given a glance of pure anger as she was back-hoofed across her left cheek.

“You are to forget all names of your previous identity until you have earned the right to personalize yourself!”

Apple Bloom looked to the floor and stumbled along with the blue pegasus until they came to a sudden stop after a period of echoed hoof steps and breathing.

“Here we are, the rehabilitation chamber!” Midnight's End announced in enthusiasm.

Apple Bloom looked up to see a large, overwhelmingly sized door placed in front of her. “Rehabilitation?” Apple Bloom questioned.

“This room is where we train you to be a Cauldron citizen SCC-38.” Midnight placed her hoof on the large, wheel-shaped handle of the door. Slowly, she turned and turned it like a merry-go-round. Steam filled the room as the airlock opened, shrouding them in a gaseous mixture of vintage chemicals and potion excrete.

Apple Bloom coughed and gagged from inhaling the fumes, scrunching her tearing eyes. She slowly opened them, and gleamed into the room. To a surprise she felt a hoof smack the back of her skull, knocking her through the door as she flinches in pain. “Oww! That really hurt!” Apple Bloom squealed out.

“You will learn to tolerate and withstand SCC-38, rehabilitation starts today.” said a new, accented yet choppy voice.

Midnight slammed the door to the room, *Click, clock*. The door has been locked.

“I swear! Yall' keep confining me to these rooms i'm going to snap!”

A maniacal laugh bounced around the confined walls, entering the agitated fillies eardrums. “So... this is the new one hmm? Wunderbar! You may call me Dr. Friedhold Gorloss. I have been expecting some new students. Actually, I suppose... subjects are what I should call you.” The sounds of pencil writing upon fresh papyrus could be heard echoing throughout the chamber.

“So, what is my purpose here? And what are yall' going to do?” asked the “subject” known as SCC-38.

“You shall be trained to withstand the Cauldrons fumes here young one! Your now klein body will be improved into an Equestrian wunderwaffe! And you will become a strong, resilient warrior for our kingdom! Now, SCC-38 is your ID correct?”

“That's the name yall' gave me.” Replied Apple Bloom. “But how are you speaking to me?” she questioned to the omniscient voice.

“Just through the speaker system I implemented within the ceiling SCC-38.” He quickly replies as he continues to jot down notes.

Apple Bloom looks around the empty room. The walls in here seemed sealed tight, made of indestructible titanium. The fluorescent lights in the room went black, and nothing could be seen in the pitch black darkness of her locked chamber.

An off-putting laugh from Dr. Gorloss gave the darkness an anxiety inducing tone. “Hahahahahah! Now SCC-38, Ausbildung begins now!”