• Published 24th Apr 2015
  • 355 Views, 0 Comments

My Little Witchcraft - DaylightsBeginning



Welcome to the Cauldron! Where you live, fight and die for the sake of witchcraft and black magic. Our leader is Arion, and he cannot wait to see you all help with our grand scheme!

  • ...
3
 0
 355

My Little Witchcraft: Prologue

Author's Note:

Welcome to my story! I hope you do enjoy. There will be many references in this story, see if you can find them all! And, please give any feedback if you can. I really want to do well and cannot improve without feedback!

Day by day, the bright pendulum of day and night circled the Equine lands. The two forever protectors discussed their days within the castle of Canterlot. One of the alicorns projected a discovery she had made with concern.

"My sister, there is a very familiar issue arising in Equestria.”

The elder alicorn looked back at her sibling with calm eyes. “Don't worry my younger sister, everything is fine.”

As the elder alicorn contemplated her sisters concern, she slowly trotted over to the window and began to scan the horizon of Equestria. She could feel her heart beat in the silence and tranquility within the area.

*Thump.. Thump... Thump....*
Then, her heart skipped a beat as she felt a surge of dark, evil energy throughout her body.

"While our castle will stand, I can sense a cascade of darkness approaching upon the horizon of time. You are very much correct Luna, it seems they have finally resurfaced from their slumber.”

The younger sister became agitated with the predicament. She ground her teeth and took a deep breath. “When, Celestia, do you believe it will begin?”

The elder looked back, anticipating the movements of anxiety and fear within her siblings bulging eyes. “I do not know when it will happen my dear sister, but it will happen. It could be anywhere from this very moment, to years. However Luna, it is inevitable that this, "organization" will cause more pain than even that dreadful legend from Cloudsdale.” She looked down and frowned upon the land she must protect. “But for now, I need time to think. Night starts early today Luna, raise the moon.”

Luna nodded with respect and walked to her stand. She looked out over the land of Equestria with a worried glare. With one swift movement of the horn, from many years of practice, the sun lowered like a Yo Yo, and up came the moon whilst showering the beautiful land in a mystic moonlight glow. “Goodnight my children of the night, I will see you within your sweetened dreams.”


7 months pass-----

The night sky was a velvety black, layered with bright stars. The land of Equestria stood still and quiet, except for the Apple family barn.

“Let's go Apple Bloom, you need to rest your lil' head.” An easily recognizable southern accent said.

A more premature voice replied, "But Applejack! I still have much so to do 'round the farm!”

Applejack rested her hoof upon the young ones forehead and smiled, “It'll be alright, Apple Bloom; now go get some rest. Then, maybe you can hang out with your lil' crusaders group in the mornin'.”

Apple Bloom sighed and nodded to her elder sister. She rested her head upon a soft pillow, then closed her eyes. The youngest Apple sibling fell asleep with thoughts of cutie mark crusading in her head.

“Sleep tight, sugar cube.” Applejack whispered, blowing out the candle and trotting out of the room. She slowly creaked the door closed, and left to go to bed.