• Published 24th Apr 2015
  • 355 Views, 0 Comments

My Little Witchcraft - DaylightsBeginning



Welcome to the Cauldron! Where you live, fight and die for the sake of witchcraft and black magic. Our leader is Arion, and he cannot wait to see you all help with our grand scheme!

  • ...
3
 0
 355

My Little Witchcraft Chapter 1, Part 4: Enter, the Cauldron!

The sun just fell, Apple Bloom and her captor had arrived at an odd, empty field of absolutely nothing. The air was absent of all sound, and nothing but a monotone area of grass was within sight slowly dancing in the breeze. Suddenly, the wind began to increase in speed, and the trees gusted along with them. “Where in darn' Celestia did all of this here weather come from!” Apple Bloom questioned to her captor.

She was given a dark, unsatisfied frown of annoyance in return. The creature looked up into the night sky and roared out, bringing a sense in that they were being watched within the night. The ground began to shake violently beneath their hooves, as if an erupting volcano were about to unleash a devastating eruption. A long streak of bright light began to appear in front of them. This strange glow was coming from the ground! It was separating, tearing as If a large knife was cutting through the hard earth like a piece of butter. Gentle streams of green slowly poured out of it, and unraveling a mystery that has lay dormant for many, many eras.

“W-what is that thing.....?” Applebloom squealed while she trembled in fear, trying to contemplate a plan to escape. Her thinking was quickly ended by the approaching entities appearance. “Wh-who's there?!” Apple Bloom yelled out, and was quickly pushed to the dirt by the cold hoof of the monstrosity who had kidnapped her.

“Show respect.” he grunted out.

Apple Bloom watched, laying in the wet night-time grass as this new mystery unveiled from the green mist, walking up from a ramp. It was a pegasus! Coat of light blue, with a long, flowing tail and mane. She even had a cutie-mark, which seemed to be a full moon with a sword through it. She was wearing a burlap-sack like robe, torn and worn out from many years, giving it a vintage appearance.

“Why, a newcomer I oh so do see. Hey, you dumbfounded satyr, leave her here and head back to the North Cauldron!." She shouted out to the strange beast which was imprisoning Apple Bloom.

“What's a satyr? And who are you?” The inquisitive yet scared filly questioned to this pegasus.

"Why, young dear. A satyr is a creature from the portal of the North Cauldron. They have goat legs, and a human upper torso and head. Now, little sister of the element of honesty, follow me."

“But I don't know who you are! What's your name miss?” Apple Bloom found herself chasing this pegasus down the ramp out of pure foolishness and curiosity.

“My name is Midnight's End little filly, and welcome to the South Cauldron~” She whispered, and with a wink she gave, the large, acre-sized door slammed shut over them, and all sense of what day was like would soon be gone for the young Apple Bloom.