• Published 21st May 2015
  • 447 Views, 7 Comments

The Darkest Hour in Equestria - Terminator



With her friends gone and one raging out of control, Twilight must find the Legendary Flames to save her friends and Equestria and find at the truth about her past. What Twilight finds along the way is something she never expected.

  • ...
11
 7
 447

Prologue

In the middle of desert wasteland, a tumbleweed drifted passed a demolished sign. What used to be a beautiful sign once said "Ponyville", now in pieces the once proud sign now says "Ville". Standing next to the sign, there was a pony, looking at the once proud and beautiful town crumbling before her. This particular pony was a young alicorn actually, with a violet coat and purple with magenta line in the middle mane and tail. Her cutie mark was a six pointed purple star with small white stars surrounding the purple star. Her wings hang loosely on either side a her body and her violet eyes was filled with tears. The alicorn's name is Twilight Sparkle.

Twilight looked over the town, remembering its beauty and energy, now filled with death and dust. So many casualties and destroyed homes.

"How could all this happen," whimper Twilight.

Flashback

A fireball appeared in the tinted orange sky and shot towards town hall.

Just it was about to hit, a purple shied appeared around town hall, protecting it from the fireball as it made contact with the shield, destroying the shield in the process but saving town hall and all its survivors who took refuge inside town hall.

Twilight appeared in the scene, tired and weak from using a lot of her magic, looking through the orange tinted and dark cloud cover sky for the "Soul Eater". There was nothing or anypony in site but a a dark laugh can be heard above the clouds. Twilight flared her wings and took off to the sky in hopes to find the "Soul Eater". When she appeared above the clouds, whoever cause all this destruction was already long gone.

In despair, Twilight shouted, "why are you doing this?!"

Flashback finished

"How could she do this," exclaimed Twilight.

Right in front of her, a unicorn appeared through teleportation. This unicorn had a pink coat with light purple with aqua lines mane and tail. Her cutie mark was a four pointed purple star with a aqua wave shooting up. Her usual light purple eyes is now bloody red. This unicorn name is Starlight Glimmer.

"Starlight Glimmer? What are you doing here," Twilight said angerly.

Starlight chuckled darkly, "You really want to know what happened to your closest friend and why she's doing this," flaring her horn to life, a green tinted orb appeared between them, "Watch and learn Princess Twilight Sparkle," putting much venom when she said "Princess". The Green tinted orb started to glow til it was so blinding that Twilight had to shield her eyes, putting her forehoof up to shield her eyes.

"What do you think your doing Star-" Twilight was cut off when she fell down to the floor,into a deep sleep, dreaming of what happened in the last month.

"Oh, you will see soon enough,"Starlight said, laughing a laugh that can be misstaken to be a laugh of the devil.

Author's Note:

To all those viewers Thank you. You have inspired me to make this story so enjoy and review and please no flames.