• Published 3rd May 2015
  • 907 Views, 9 Comments

Forever Always - StoryBrushes



If love was forbidden, would you still chase it? If love brought so much pain, would you still embrace it? *minor gore but not enough to have a tag* hate all you want but if you don't like it then don't read it

  • ...
8
 9
 907

Chapter 3

Sombra awoke with a pounding headache and chocolates at his hooves. He pounced up and looked around at his surroundings and found hazel floors a gold four poster bed and a marble fire place with a sophisticated sitting area around it. He new at once where he was but didn't want to believe it. The large heavy wooden door creaked open as he feared what he saw.

Princess Adair Chrysalis

Daughter of King Alastair and Queen Florence rulers of the Equine Empire bordering Canterlot over the Crystal Bridge.

“Sombra, thee awoke,” Chrysalis said soothingly ,”I got thee a wedding present, hoping to give it to thee after the ceremony but you didn't come…”she trailed off, trying not to get angry and instead distracting herself.

“No worries for I have taken care of the matter myself. The ceremony shall be tonight and all of the Equine Empire shall attend!”she grinned with enjoyment and had a glimmer in her eye “It will be perfect, just with the colt I love…” her eyes now directly looking at his waiting for a response.

“Chrysalis, I need you to tell me, who took me here.” Sombra said calmly

Chrysalis averted her eyes looking at the ground now and didn't respond.

Tia could be hurt…I need to get out of here before 3pm which gives me exactly three hours.

“Fine. You shall not need to tell me.” Sombra said turning his head.

“Sombra, don’t do this to me, father said I must n-“ she covered her mouth with her hooves as she tried to stop herself.

“Its ok my darling, now I am having a change in heart for I am quite famished may we eat or is this time too early for you?” he said convincingly.

“Oh my darling anytime is perfect for you.” she said with a massive smile trailing her face.

“I should take a quick shower. I would not want you parents to see me in this state, I shall be down to the dinning hall in 10 minutes.” Sombra turned his back and headed towards the suite trying not to pinch himself for lying to her face.

Once Sombra shut the door, without hesitating he opened the window and jumped. Forgetting the palace was situated on top of the crystal waterfall. Probably not the best decision.